• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizio33

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
In the recent Justice League 27, Mar Novu stated that the Monitor Sphere is formed with universal structure and it exist at the edge of thing. Mar Novu peered beyond the void to see other multiverses when is was in the Monitor Sphere. We also learned that the Monitors including Mandrakk were all aspect of Mar Novu who splinted into many aspect of him after the Infinite Crisis.

RCO008 w 1562142179
For the Sixth Dimension, we know it exist at the top of everything including the Sphere of the Gods and the Monitor Sphere. And it is beyond time, imagination and the Multiverse. It is also a realm of the possible and the highest plane of existence were everything fall execpt the truth. Perpetua's final form hold creation in her hand and her sons exist on the same plane of existence.

MrMxy5
TheSixthDimension5
The Monitors, Mandrakk and the brothers are not as powerful as they are within their homeworlds. In Multiverse Mandrakk (Rox Ogama) was able to defeat the Spectre and Radiant. Before he became the Superjudge, In Multiverse Nix Uotan was able to tank universal Destruction. In Multiverse Mar Novu is tied and powered with all positive universes within the Multiverse and their powers flow through him. The World Forger and the Anti-Monitor can create and destroy universes. Plus, In Multiverse World Forger was able to tank a punch from Superman amped with many suns which destroyed his Multiverse meant to replace the current 52 Multiverse.

They should have various keys, one for their Original Forms and another for their In Multiverse Forms. The In Multiverse Forms should be at tier 2. Since they have many tier 2 feats. For their Original forms, we know the Monitor Sphere is beyond the Limbo and the Sphere of the Gods. So, the Original form Monitors and Mandrakk should definitely be at tier 1 maybe High 1-B or 1-A. And for the brothers' true forms, i think we should scale them from Mandrakk's original form since the Sixth Dimension is beyond the Monitor Sphere.

Wait... so what tier actually is Limbo then? Because Jenny Quantum had a feat of affecting it with her Reality Warping....

Also I'm neutral, but leaning towards agreeing.

Hmm. But I'm still uncertain what tier to place affecting Limbo as a side effect of your reality warping. Actually wait fluff it was the Bleed not Limbo... fluff me.

I think that it is better to wait for PrinceOfTheMorning, who was already going to create a revision thread for this. As such, I will close this thread, as it only causes confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back