• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most controversial debate continues... Son Goku vs Superman (7-20-16).

Status
Not open for further replies.
The numbers represent KiloFoe and I'm gonna low ball SS3 to 2x SS2.

SS2 Goku = 1

SS3(Buu) = 2

SS1(Super) = 2

SS3(Super) = 8

Base Black >= 8

Since Goku is stronger than Black in the ToP his base should be 8 KiloFoe, 400 as an SS1 800 as an SS2 and 1,600 as an SS3.

I'm only leaving this here to clear up the AP and I would not be voting.

Zamasu Chan said:
The numbers represent KiloFoe and I'm gonna low ball SS3 to 2x SS2.
SS2 Goku = 1

SS3(Buu) = 2

SS1(Super) = 2

SS3(Super) = 8

Base Black >= 8

Since Goku is stronger than Black in the ToP his base should be 8 KiloFoe, 400 as an SS1 800 as an SS2 and 1,600 as an SS3.

I'm only leaving this here to clear up the AP and I would not be voting.
This just makes me further side on Incon more.

Except the AoE reasons, I voting for Superman for the reasons in the last thread.

And one shot worthy AP, and infinite stamina, and intelligence, and self-sustenance

He doesn't have an AP Advantage over Goku. We talked about this.

Nobody is one shotting.

Anyways the vote difference is over 11. let's just hand out the W to Supes

Who knows, goku can't see it, feel it nor sense it(maybe). I've decided to keep my vote for goku because of the AP gap and being leagues above him in fighting ability.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
He does, Goku starts in base and is only 6 kilofoe
Already discussed, Base Goku is 6 to 24 KiloFoe but will transform instantly if he sensed Supes power. Supes has 0% chance to one shot Base Goku at the start, as Goku tends to test his opponents with SSJ.

He isn't 6 KiloFoe he's at least 24

It would be very in character for him to go super Saiyan right of the bat to test the waters that. He's done it before many times, I can almost guarantee he would in this situation too because of the gap goku would sense.

DTG499 said:
He isn't 6 KiloFoe he's at least 8
It would be very in character for him to go super Saiyan right of the bat to test the waters that. He's done it before many times, I can almost guarantee he would in this situation too because of the gap goku would sense.
Yes, SSJ or SSJ2, but not 3

Sorry guys I had to leave for a bit due to college restraints. Anything I miss? Any new arguments?

24 x 50 is like, 1200 KiloFoe compared to Supes >600.

But it is actually 24 x 40 as that is the accepted SSJ multiplier.

We are going in circles because people seem to have there own opinions on what would and wouldn't be in character.

On a side note if we make them both bloodlusted supes would defiantly win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back