• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Image Render Request Thread - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously, for Striking Strength, their max power is based on either their Critical Heart or even Arcana Blaze. The verse's intelligence is highly varied. The Lifting Strength is based entirely on Catherine Kyohbashi's mech, which currently I have no clue about weight. Attack Potency (Not counting Parace L'sia.) is based on individual feats when fighting others. Each character will be used as if they use their initial arcana. Durability will be based on either one of two feats: Fiona Mayfield's Arcana Blaze, or Scharlchrot's Arcana Blaze. Both can cause immense damage, and are some of the most powerful attacks in the game. Speed varies, but flight speed is the same regardless. Also: Stats usually will be based on ARCANA HEART 3 onward. I'll focus on story for now. I'll see if I can make a verse page in the future. At least I got some backup for now. Thanks, Reppuzan.

@Hop

You did everything right except for one thing. When you're saving these renders, you have to save it as a .png file rather than a .jpg file. Still, no worries. I'll fix it in a second.

Panty shots are not allowed.

Pokies are not allowed.

Erotic poses are not allowed.

Images with erotic double meaning are not allowed.

-

This is allowed.

Dd939fd756115265502413d44fbff76a6e8eafbe hq
EDIT:
I am wrong with this. Don't mind me. Sorry.

Actually, not really.

The one thing that's not allowed is:

Genitals and human nipples.

To say that characters with a sexual appearance, or who dress in little clothing are not allowed is a gross simplification. Anything is allowed, really, as long as its PG-13.

Plenty of characters out there dress nothing but Bikinis, or skintight bodysuits, or stuff like that.

Plus, it'd be really hypocritical to not allow this .

But treat this as A-OK.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Plenty of characters out there dress nothing but Bikinis, or skintight bodysuits, or stuff like that. Plus, it'd be really hypocritical to not allow this . But treat this as A-OK.
How about This.

Yeah, SMT has a lot like that. I remember that one character, I think it was Satan, that someone asked for a render of and it had 3 sets of nips.

It wasn't allowed so I covered it with a bra or something.

3 sets of bra.

Well, SMT Wikia has no warning about it being "18+ Only" or anything of that nature, and it features all uncensored pics, and it was never shut down.

And on Satan, it's more like they photoshoped his nipples out of the picture. I don't see why, it's a giant dragon monster with nipples. Hardly meant to be "sexy".

I shopped the nips off though iirc. I still did a bra version of that. But yeah.

Can't seem to find it now.

Hi. This isn't a render request, but close enough I think.

I am asking your opinions on...

KIRITO
KIRITO2
* Which version of SAO Kirito should we use? The current one, this one on the left or this one on the right?
Personally, I like the left one since it shows his skill with the sword, what with reverse-wielding it and what not.

Kirito ALO
KIRITO ALO2
* Between these versions, ALO and ALO New Aincrad Kirito, and the current ones, which do you think would be better?

YUUKI
ASUNA2
* Which is more preferable? The current or this new version of Yuuki below?
  • Lastly, I don't know how to do the tabbed profile picture so I'd like to ask for help changing whichever picture in Kirito's profile that gets agreed upon to replace.
Oh, and to add this ALO version of Asuna in her profile as a tabbed picture along with her new profile picture I added earlier.

Many thanks guys.

Relevant profiles.

KIRITO

ASUNA

YUUKI

@Gemmy

In my opinion, for SAO Kirito, we should use either the one on the right or his current one, since they offer the best and clearest depictions of him. However, I would not mind the one on the left at all and I do like the "action" or "motion" behind it.

As for ALO Kirito, aren't those different arcs? I'm all for replacing his current ALO picture, but I think we should add both of the renders above since they're two separate appearances in the storyline.

I have no qualms with adding Asuna's ALO depiction and replacing Yuuki's art.

Okay, so it's a go for the right side for SAO arc Kirito?

Regarding ALO Kirito... Yeah, I meant having both arcs (ALO and New Aincrad), but whether or not the new ones here or the old ones are better. I just didn't realize there isn't a New Aincrad version among the tabs.

Asuna and Yuuki's a go then..

Question Repp, how do I change the pictures in a tab? Oh, and how do I make a tab?

@Gemmysaur

You can change the pictures in a tabber simply by going into the Source Editor and deleting the existing picture before inserting the picture you want to replace it with in the same spot. Take care not to delete the equal sign though.

Forgot this one to replace GGO. But yeah, I'm fixing it, though mostly resizing since you already changed it. Thanks.

KIRITO GGO

Can someone render this please?

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back