• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Versus Match-ups Addition Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krypto's vs Goku (Buu Saga) everyone agrees Krypto wins for speed Unequalized match. I can't link the thread until I get home which will take a while. If anyone who was on it wants to do it for me, I'd appreciate it. Equalized is another story...

Are you sure? I just recounted the votes (considered those who only said one result as their vote for both round 1 and 2) I get 5-5 with speed equalized and 7-4 with non equalized in Krypto's favor.

NOTE : I didn't take Õ¡½µéƒþ®║Son GokuÕ¡½µéƒþ®║'s votes into account since he didn't give reasoning for Goku. Even if we do, it would be 5-6 in Goku's favor with speed equalized and 7-5 in Krypto's favor with speed unequalized.

pernida vs five kages ( tsunade , mei terumi , onoki , fourth raikage and gaara )

No mass adding results.

Could someone add this thread to Simon the Digger and Overture Seiya's pages as inconclusive, and remove it from their respective notable losses and victories:

Done.

Kirito Win/Loss check

Kirito vs Spiderma
// Stomp - Spidey has MHS combat speed without precog; Relativistic w/ precog.

Kirito vs Ruby Rose // Stomp - Ruby has MHS combat speed with MCB AP and Durability. Else, the match has too many rounds imo.

Kirito vs Kylo Re // Stomp - Kylo's profile says CB AP and Sub-rel combat speed without precog; Relativistic w/ precog.

Kirito vs Neo // Check up requested - Neo's stats:

Pre-Matrix: Normal Human / Normal Human / Normal Human

Matrix Movie: Wall+ / Superhuman w/ Supersonic combat / Wall+

Matrix Reloaded: Atleast Large Building+/ HHS+ / Atleast Large Building+

Powers Awakened: Street level normally; Small Town via TK / Normal Human w/ Likely Superhuman combat / Atleast Street level

EOS: Large Island+ / HHS+ w/ MHS+ combat / Large Island+

The only version of Neo that is a good match for Kirito is from the Matrix Movie though only in AP and Durability, else, gets blitzed and Reloaded, though this time, Kirito gets blitzed. Thread never specified which version Neo was (though Neo's profile may not have as much versions at the time the match was made, idk).

Gemmysaur wrote: Kirito Win/Loss check ******************************* Kirito vs Spiderma // Stomp - Spidey has MHS combat speed without precog; Relativistic w/ precog. Kirito vs Ruby Rose // Stomp - Ruby has MHS combat speed with MCB AP and Durability. Else, the match has too many rounds imo. Kirito vs Kylo Re // Stomp - Kylo's profile says CB AP and Sub-rel combat speed without precog; Relativistic w/ precog. Kirito vs Neo // Check up requested - Neo's stats: Pre-Matrix: Normal Human / Normal Human / Normal Human Matrix Movie: Wall+ / Superhuman w/ Supersonic combat / Wall+ Matrix Reloaded: Atleast Large Building+/ HHS+ / Atleast Large Building+ Powers Awakened: Street level normally; Small Town via TK / Normal Human w/ Likely Superhuman combat / Atleast Street level EOS: Large Island+ / HHS+ w/ MHS+ combat / Large Island+ The only version of Neo that is a good match for Kirito is from the Matrix Movie though only in AP and Durability, else, gets blitzed and Reloaded, though this time, Kirito gets blitzed. Thread never specified which version Neo was (though Neo's profile may not have as much versions at the time the match was made, idk).So take them out of their pages then?

@CrossverseCrisis: I can do it though I'd like to ask for permission from you guys first, as well as your thoughts on the KiriNeo fight which looks rather iffy to me.

@Sirius The EM Troll: I don't know either though he did pretty much did roughly half the work with Gleam Eyes which looks good enough for a Large Building rating to me. We don't have much to work with in SAO.

Kirito can win, once people stop pitting him in one-sided matches. Iirc, the Rubyrito match was already one-sided (according to VSB profiles) before the profiles were even modified.

Kirito vs Neo was done well before the recent-ish Matrix upgrades, so there's that. It should probably be re-done as Matrix Reloaded! Neo vs Kirito since that's the closest it's going to get.

why do we use other debating places for vsdebates on your site anyways?

With the different stats and all, it seems rather risky

IIRC, it's generally okay as long as its not obviously exceedingly contradictory to how things are run here

Like, if someone said that Character A, who we say is Small Planet level, is actually Universe or something, and that's the only real basis for it? Yeah, we don't use that. Places like the OBD tend to have match results imported more often because we share more similarities with them than say, ComicVine. Of course, it's a case-by-case basis, and really the particulars of the thread are the most important part.

Request to move Kirby from Buu's inconclusive matches to Buu's losses. It's under Kirby's wins.

Buu?

Vader defeats Exar Kun on Comicvine, dozens have viewed and almost all side with Vader.

We have a forum. Create a thread, if you want to add this result to pages.

If we can't add them anyomore, whys is there characters with wins from other forums?

It's results from old times. Old times... when our forum was almost inactive.

You put Sailor Mercury (DRAGON BALL) Sailor Mercury's profile.

And, you ahould add that he was in SSB, not full power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back