• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The stamina is a lie-Megumin versus Izuku Midoriya

Wait, I recently started Konosuba, is vol.9 Megumin still not able to use explosion more than once?

No. She can just do it without chanting. Unless you give her a massive crate of high quality manatite.

But they break also how is her explosion cast? Does she spawn it on the location of the target or is it shot like a projectile I can't remember

It's a beam coming out of the sky I believe

Also please rename this thread "Battle of the worst Low 7-C characters"

Guys, Midoriya might win this one. As far as I am in Konosuba, Megumin will use explosion as soon as the battle starts

Where does Megumin's durability come from? She can stand her own explosions? I'm not knowledgeable on that universe.

Taking into account that this is 100% Deku, he could sacrifice his legs to get close and punch her as soon as the battle starts, but that also depends on Megumin's durability.

Deku takes this unless she, like the comedic tone of the series actually nukes both of them. Wouldn't residual kill Deku though since his durability isn't up to that level. Also what's the range?

Also the cast is above their current rating but this Megumin being used shouldn't be able to survive her own explosion at this time. IIRC the closest she's gotten to was the blast wave, not sure how much of that though.

One last thing to add is that even though casters are physically not comparable to physical classes, they like everyone have a steady rise in all stats. So Megumin is physically above an average human despite her size and height and mass. So someone can argue she fist fights him (I'm not going to).

if you put a good distance between them then she nukes him and it is gg

close range midoriya stomps

Back