• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest character for every tier part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I did.

SPAMS TELEPORT AND BIOLOGICAL MANIPULATION

Doesn't he have most of his hax in his 4-B forms?

Actually, his bizarro form is still High 5-A.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
I don't think it works to include people who are only 9-A via casual strikes in a 9-A battle royale.
Why not? Here we count people like HA Dio who is only tier 8 physically and 2-A with hax.

PaChi2 said:
I don't think it works to include people who are only 9-A via casual strikes in a 9-A battle royale.
Why not? Here we count people like HA Dio who is only tier 8 physically and 2-A with hax.
These guys have clear difference in AP though. Dio can't punch a 2-A in the face. But this guy you propose could just decide to stop being casual and then boom he's 6-C.

Well, if we put him in the 9-A department he'd only have his casual spells. His power comes from his hax, not his AP, tho.

PaChi2 said:
Hail Ainz Ooal Gown
Does anyone have another 9-A?
Wait hold on.

9-A means his more destructive spells are restricted, right?

Can he deal with this guy? (And don't make light of his lack of powers, because he's a lot more ridiculous than he seems)

Evil Ernie gets mind haxed, BFR'd to a black hole or instantly death, good sir.

Peter1129 said:
Well there are these two characters in 9-A.

And I don't know which spells are in Ainz's 9-A Tiers.
Casual Fireball and his dura negating spells (which are MANY), also he can summon tier 6 stuff lol.

Peter1129 said:
Well there are these two characters in 9-A.
And I don't know which spells are in Ainz's 9-A Tiers.
I'm pretty sure classic Scrooge is going to be upgraded once Dark649 locates all of his better feats.

2017 Scrooge gets killed by Evil Ernie tbh, and I say that even though I really like both of them.

PaChi2 said:
Evil Ernie gets mind haxed, BFR'd to a black hole or instantly death, good sir.
Someone who tried mind-haxing him just gave him the ability mind-control humans, and he threw off their mental attack afterwards.

He can mind-control as many as 95 million beings at once, and his mindhax are specifically more potent against undead beings

Stopping or crushing his heart won't kill him.

BFR might work, though.

PaChi2 said:
Casual Fireball and his dura negating spells (which are MANY), also he can summon tier 6 stuff lol.
Okay I'm confused so what is Ainz's solid tier? Like does he even have one? Since he has a casual spell tier and a resurrection tier and a high lvl spell tier.

Basically what's the tier that should be used here.

So, a guy with 6-C Dura, 8-A Striking Strength, who can summon 6-C stuff can enter a 9-A contest just because we give him his 9-A spells?
Also this. Unless he's got his higher-tier stuff restricted, he shouldn't count for 9-A.

@MrKing

Timestop + True Death (spell that negates resurrection and kills undead) = instant death.

He also has Death to kill.

Grasp heart is only his favourite.

I concede on the mind hax, tho.

@Peter

I didnt make his profile, but: 9-A = Casual low tier offensive spell.

Of course his true (when serious/using full power) tier is 6-C.

There's also my man Caleb for 9-A. Doesn't have the obscene mindhax or regen that Ernie does, but he has other good hax, and armor that helps protect him from soulhax and most basic forms of magic. Also has natural soul resistance on top of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back