• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest character for every tier part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saikou The Lewd King said:
Well from what I see, he's getting mooo'd into oblivion by The Cow's or Nerfed White Face's reality warping. Or just ramming into him hard enough.
Have their reality warping powers shown any physical/combat-centric applications?

Also, if Reflective Shots or the Death Mask are active, then "ramming into" Caleb probably isn't going to work.

Although, I just remembered that Caleb is actually currently losing a match against Raziel, so the former probably isn't the strongest after all.

While it wasn't used for combat in-game, there are no reasons why it shouldn't be applicable. If the Cow can make an entire room just vanish instantly, he's probably going down too.

So in other words, it's most likely The Cow and bootleg White Face against Evil Ernie.

Are they able to stop resurrection or possession? Even after he was "killed" in the first installment, Ernie was able to possess the mind of someone who was there, and he can also resurrect himself by inhabiting corpses with his disembodied mind. (The body in question's appearance morphs until it resembles Ernie's again)

His profile is stupidly outdated. I need to start adding to his powerset at some point soon.

The Accel loss was getting removed through, right? Also SCP-001 is Hyperversal now.

Well Bootleg White Face can likely just BFR. Meanwhile maaaaybe Mad Cow Disease could try and mind hax (Although it's weak).

I thought his energy manipulation was getting nerfed?

Whatever.

How about Darshe for the strongest High 6-A? Taking into account that the only thing Prime Darshe doesnt have is that Low Godly regen. Dark Schneider

His profile hasn't been updated in years, literally no reason his prime key isn't MFTL+

That said, I'm kinda in the middle between him or Yhwach speed equal

Rather low end. Like I said, he's close to baseline. Around 2K c. It's why I was saying that if Darshe was MFTL+ he'd get blitzed.

its not just speed. sans could probably kill many characters beyond their tier. i chose rin bc of how many abilities and resistance they have

Sans would lose to the likes of the Time Lords with speed unequalized. Also dies to Ryougi Shiki if speed is equalized.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Well Bootleg White Face can likely just BFR. Meanwhile maaaaybe Mad Cow Disease could try and mind hax (Although it's weak).
Mindhax in general is a bad idea against Ernie unless it's some extremely potent stuff. He actually has some sort of small reality inside of his mind which he controls completely, and it's full of all kinds of dangerous crap that attacked someone who tried to mess around inside of his mind. You're basically doing the mental equivalent of fighting Freddy Krueger once you try to go in there, and that's without even going into the fact that he himself can control almost a hundred million or so beings at once.

BFR looks like something he doesn't have a counter for, though.

Wasn't Type 5 rejected for Rin?

Even so, doesn't looks like he can kill Takofuusen.

And both gets solo'd by Rot Spinne

its a point said a lot of times that 'their journey can never end'. u would need a lot of abilities to get red of them. and with the ritual of time theyre powerful

He actually has some sort of small reality inside of his mind which he controls completely, and it's full of all kinds of dangerous crap that attacked someone who tried to mess around inside of his mind. You're basically doing the mental equivalent of fighting Freddy Krueger once you try to go in there, and that's without even going into the fact that he himself can control almost a hundred million or so beings at once.

Dude...What the *** is this guy?He´s freaking awesome

Bre8k said:
Dude...What the *** is this guy?He´s freaking awesome
Maaaan, people need to lear about those indie comics characters, let me tell you.

Actually a lot of indie comic characters outside of Image and Dark Horse are weaker than their mainstream counterparts, but Ernie was one of the rare ones who was fuckoff powerful.

Also, Nicol Bolas should probably be in a spot for 4A for the simple reason he stalemated the Emprah

lookin @ tier 9 i doubt many ppl in that tier can match rin so i stand by it. he also resurrects with every 1 of his items

@Bre8k: I recommend reading all of the old-school Chaos! Comics characters' series. Not only are the characters really cool and powerful, but their stories are deeply tied to each other. (a lot of events in the verse bleed into each other, and continuity is really solid for a comics verse)

The new Chaos!verse reboot that Dynamite Entertainment has going is decent as well, although some of the newer comics in the new continuity kind of suck tbh. (Purgatori's current series is godawful, for example) And the current characters are weaker than their older versions used to be at the moment. Current!Ernie doesn't have that "reality inside his mind" thing going on like his classic incarnation did, sadly.

No problem. Always happy to spread good shit.

(Man, I need to start bringing more of my favorite characters onto the wiki once I'm done with all the revisions I'm working on...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back