• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra-Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizio33

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
I've made this little content revision thread to correct some informations on the Ultra-Monitor's profile, especially on his attack potency.

Currently, the Ultra-Monitor scale to Perpetua who broke Hypertime. The big problem here is this happened after the Justice/Doom War arc. When the Ultra-Monitor fought Perpetua during the Justice/Doom War, Hypertime wasn't broken yet Perpetua had power over it.

"Our goddess, Perpetua, assures me she has Hypertime within her grasp. Break all the toys you want. Your actions will only carry forward as she wishes"

So, i propose for the Ultra-Monitor's attack potency: Fought on per with Perpetua who control Hypertime.

If Perpetua had the same power level when she broke Hypertime, shouldn't the Ultra-Monitor still scale from it?

I recollect that she gained a bit more power during her battle with the Ultra Monitor that allowed her to win the fight.

Didn't the Anti-Monitor also betray his brothers?

If Perpetua had the same power level when she broke Hypertime, shouldn't the Ultra-Monitor still scale from it?
Perpetua was weakened during the battle she had against the Ultra-Monitor and both were pretty equal in term of power (JL #33 & #34) until she got more strength to the point that even the Ultra-Monitor seemed powerless against her.(JL #34) It was just after the Justice/Doom War that Rip Hunter confirm that the scale of Perpetua's actions broke Hypertime.(Hell Arisen #1)

Just before her fight against the Ultra-Monitor, she had power over Hypertime.(JL #32)

Okay. Then your reasoning makes sense.

Didn't the Anti-Monitor also betray his brothers?
Yeah, at the end of JL #34 when Perpetua was nearly restored to full power. She was able to infect the Anti-Monitor with Anti-Life, allowing him to take control over his two brothers and the fusion, and then restore the level of power he had during COIE.

"Take back the scale of power you ached for all these years"

Last edited:
So, should the justification on the Ultra-Monitor's attack potency be changed and what appropriate wording i can use?

Last edited:
That seems fine to me. I will unlock the page for you. Tell me here when you are done.

Thank you. I will lock both the profile page and this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back