• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread 2: The Two Brother

New thread? I thought 500's the limit. We're still in the clear at around 360.

Though, I suspect the massive image dumps might make that a preferred course of action.

Oi... at which point should we split Zero? I'm currently working on his revision, and if I am to add the new keys, he would have over 10 keys which is obviously too much for a single page.

Accourding to english sub Return of Ultraman episode 23 - Vacumoon eating 5 star.

- Vacumoon eating Big Dipper.

- Vacuumon eating cancer constellation.

- Vacuumon will eating planet earth for 12 hours. That mean his location far away from earth.

- Jack fight againt Zanika , travel to Cancer Constellation to kill Vacuumon and back to earth really fast which make him around MFTL level.

All except for the third one, I've already done.

The speed feat, already got a blog on it. The star, I've calculated an approximation of their GBE. Ended up with Star level+ at best ;-;

The third one? I might do it once I get to it.

Mr.Cutlery said:
All except for the third one, I've already done.

The speed feat, already got a blog on it. The star, I've calculated an approximation of their GBE. Ended up with Star level+ at best ;-;

The third one? I might do it once I get to it.
Do you think Jack travel to cancer constellation and back to earth around 1 minute ?

I mean with how most Ultraman only can stayed for 3 minute i'm sure he travel to Cancer Constellation to kill Vacumoon and back to earth really fast.

I thought it's already widely known that outer space = practically unlimited energy for them?

Anyway, I dug up my old blog posts, and depending on which one is right, Jack's speed would be around 2 to 5 million plus times the speed of light.

Bump. If nobody responds, I'm gonna have to ask for the thread to be closed.

I'm thinking about splitting Zero's page. But at which point should we separate him from?

Should we split him into 2s only like so?

Zero Era (Debut - UZF) | Post Zero Era (New Gen)

Or

Current page | Geed Era onwards (name pending obviously)

Or through 3s?

Zero Era | Early New Gen Era | Post Geed Era

The revision also has been stagnant.

Alright. 2 pages.

We really need to get the others back on this.

And by the way, we won't be getting outright Low 2-Cs. Ant and I have agreed on a new tiering.

Yeah, we need to bring the others, also my apologiea if i didn't commenting here that much, get distracted a lot and had some stuff to do in here and irl, doesn't mention my mentality are bit worse before

Hmmm, so no Low 2-C for the Ultras, does that mean the already exist Low 2-C Ultra would be downgraded?

First off, I'd like to apologize as well for being impatient. And uh, if any of you are having irl strains, take it easy, then.

So yeah, Low 2-Cs. No, King won't be upgraded. Same for Belial Atrocious, he literally absorbed enough to cause a noticeable decrease of Childhood Radiations and was stated by Zero as being capable of destroying the (nearly healed) universe completely, taking King along.

But the others who scale from Geed?

At least High 3-A, possibly Low 2-C.

Though to to my knowledge, you can apparently still use the Low 2-C for matches even if unconfirmed. So... make of that if you will.

No problem, and thanks for that, tho the irl stuff are not that much but it still worth it to do so yeah

Ah, alright then

Mr.Cutlery said:
Bump. If nobody responds, I'm gonna have to ask for the thread to be closed.
I'm thinking about splitting Zero's page. But at which point should we separate him from?

Should we split him into 2s only like so?

Zero Era (Debut - UZF) | Post Zero Era (New Gen)

Or

Current page | Geed Era onwards (name pending obviously)

Or through 3s?

Zero Era | Early New Gen Era | Post Geed Era

The revision also has been stagnant.
I don't like the idea of 3 different pages just for Zero, I agree with Veloxt on the 2nd option since it's split into eras

EDIT: I meant 1st option, oh well

Split into Eras? So, the very first proposal. Got it.

That's gonna be a massive overhaul, but I should be able to make time for it. Thanks for the feedback, guys.

So, okay, I forgot to do this but now that UGF is out, I'm just gonna throw this in here:

• Power Steal (Absorption) and Bestowal
  • BFR (In the form of a beam, definitely combat applicable)
  • Teleportation

Hope we get to see more of his arsenal.

I'm quite interested in his and Cosmos' page, but I can't exactly get into the series since the subs that exists isn't the right one for all the evaluating stuff.

Ah, but on another note, I think I've figured out how Zero's new keys, both profiles, will look like. I'll put those later and work on sandboxing the new profiles.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Mr.Cutlery/Sandbox2

Okay, there's the sandbox for the new profile. I'll get to New Gen version in a bit. Gonna find a different Base form picture and one for Beyond as well.

Just as a reminder for myself:

New Gen Era keys

Ginga S Movie | X (Series and Movie) | Ultra Fight Orb | Geed Era | Post Geed Era | Ultra Galaxy Fight version

Also, I'm now a little iffy on whether Post Geed and UGF should be separate keys. Which one do you guys think I should remove?

Really now? I was thinking of removing Post Geed Era since it feels like I'm generalizing his stats from there onwards.

And I just realized too, that we still need to properly evaluate the whole thing with Beryudora. I've factored that, and the Plasma Spark in, but I can't be sure yet.

I believe it was Roachman40. He was also the guy who added in summaries into the majority of the profiles.

I'm sure he also had Zetton as a favorite profile, that might erase any doubts.

Okay, I'm back from a DBS thread, and I saw an interesting post by Akre.

Apparently, there was a whole thread going about how in Japanese fiction, when they say universe, they almost always refer to the entire space-time. Any truth to this?

Mr.Cutlery said:
Okay, I'm back from a DBS thread, and I saw an interesting post by Akre.
Apparently, there was a whole thread going about how in Japanese fiction, when they say universe, they almost always refer to the entire space-time. Any truth to this?
Future Trunks' timeline is sometimes refered to as his universe?

Um, okay, I guess? Where did this discussion even pop up in the first place?

Yeah, I'll have the era in brackets once I'm making the profile official. I feel like I should also compress his powers and abilities, referring only to the most notable occurrence and simplify that.

In any case, I'll get Ant or other higher-ups to give the sandboxes a look. Once we get the greenlight, I'll try making time to put them out.

Back