• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part V

Anyway, I haven't read all the Old Man Henderson Tales because the All-Guardsmen Party is Superior, but does he actually take advantage of that shotgun range?

His story is actually pretty short, it's an 11 minute SoundCloud narration and the director's cut can be read within a few hours

Yeah, he uses a shotgun like a shotgun

Izreldan said:
Izzy for strongest Tier 0 because he has squared up with and fodderized other Tier 0's

XD
Even with the tiering system changes, that is NOT tier 0, as the limitations rule still applies as it was simply a tier merge. Being able to be defeated (or especially killed) is far too major of a limitation to be tier 0. So it's still 1-A at max.

Not to mention that it's becoming tier 0. (Even though in this case there is a tier 0, but it shouldn't be stronger than that current one)

From what I see Izzy's profile, his Tier 0 justification looks like 1-A, and plus it's an unquantifiable level of Tier 0. Also, Not every Tier 0 is necessarily equal.

I just want to say that someone is making a thread with PC's with EOM and Reinhard

We should all be very afraid ovo

I still just have punching and atomization as a result of my punching

Yobo Blue said:
I just want to say that someone is making a thread with PC's with EOM and Reinhard
We should all be very afraid ovo
personal computers

also should we just disregard that stuff since we've specifically said we're ignoring intentionally ridiculously powerful characters to not feed the power fantasy

I really don't like how a lot of people interpret the rule I added as "No ridiculously overpowered characters". This was not my intention, and I thought I made this really obvious. It was "No characters made for the sake of this", which should be easy to tell those from OP characters that are made honestly.

Edit: sorry, missed the word "intentionally", but still leaving this here.

Intentionally making an RP with 1-A smurfs seems to fit.

Were you on discord

I could give you the Roleplayer tag

VSBW RPs are clusterforks

YungManzi said:
Kinda off topic, but is there any VBW / FCOC rp I could join?
D&D Homebrew

DMUA said:
The current spot is far, far out of their pay grade.

Speed Unequal would by far go to Rose Alsandair
Monarch's gonna say "lolmindmanip", and I think hellfire might "no u" mind resistance. But ask Monarch. Unless you're talking about Rose vs Saturn.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
Monarch's gonna say "lolmindmanip", and I think hellfire might "no u" mind resistance. But ask Monarch. Unless you're talking about Rose vs Saturn.
Unless he can bypass the laws of reality and magic and such, he can't get through it

That said it's Monarch so

Also even if he as talking about rose vs Saturn, rose would win because Low-Godly Regenerationn

Saturn battled byzz who also has low-godly Regenerationn and couldn't kill him, even with final dragon modes flame of destruction blast

Back