• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, why that's an argument ? Geralt was weaker in the books. That alone doesn't make them 9-A since it's a Tier coming from Games feats that doesn't scale to Books Geralt

Regis is basically unchanged tho. He's still a vampire and wouldn't need the training Geralt has had. Also it's not like the humans wouldn't have improved their training regimen in the timeskip between the events of the books and Witcher 3.

Either way, Geralt will prolly be 9-A by holding back and 8-C at his peak if upgraded so meh.

But I'm talking as it happened in games. It's canon in games. Jaskier once mentioned Geralt "died". It happened.

How is Book Geralt weaker when he has almost all the best AP and Speed feats?

Technically speaking weaker Witchers would still kinda be somewhat comparable to Geralt in one way or another.

They'd be low in the 9-A spectrum but still 9-A regardless.

SpookyShadow said:
But I'm talking as it happened in games. It's canon in games. Jaskier once mentioned Geralt "died". It happened.
Those guys killed Geralt in one of the games, or they killed him in the books, which is canon to the games ? By the time when the books happened, Geralt didn't had 9-A feats, he got stronger with time, we see this via his fight against the Lamia

Also, I remember a Cat School Witcher was almost killed by a mob in Witcher 3 ? Is that right or my memory is tricking me ?

I don't even know how to explain it. It happened in books, but it's completely canon to games. What do you think, Geralt jumped from 9-B to 9-A in that amount of time? xD it's just, the lad was mentioned in games, I treat him as a game version or something.

Dante Demon Killah said:
SpookyShadow said:
Those guys killed Geralt in one of the games, or they killed him in the books, which is canon to the games ? By the time when the books happened, Geralt didn't had 9-A feats, he got stronger with time, we see this via his fight against the Lamia
Also, I remember a Cat School Witcher was almost killed by a mob in Witcher 3 ? Is that right or my memory is tricking me ?
Not really, the Cat School Witcher got wind of this and killed them, but they did put up a good fight apparently. Got a go at him with a pitchfork.

Die by a mob isn't an anti feat as you are thinking right now. They are easily to kill in game because of mechanics, but in lore and cutscene, monsters are easily comparable to Witchers sometimes

I wouldn't exactly say they're easy, but they're definitely less-skilled.

SpookyShadow said:
I don't even know how to explain it. It happened in books, but it's completely canon to games. What do you think, Geralt jumped from 9-B to 9-A in that amount of time? xD it's just, the lad was mentioned in games, I treat him as a game version or something.
And why not ? I saw far higher power ups in less timeframes. We even know that Geralt is stronger thanks his performances against Bruxaes (Im my country it's "Lamias", my bad, I was talking about Bruxaes) in both book and game, in the books he was defeated (needed Nivellen's help) in game he can defeat them easily

It's not like humans didn't improve alongside Geralt, ya know. It's basically the reason to why people stopped asking for Witchers and established their own organizations for monsters specifically and basically put the Witcher job at risk of going extinct.

That's devil creation. Anyway, if you guys know where I can find images of Earth Elemental's attacks, I would appreciate. This mf has good feats with his rocks

Ok, IDK a lot about Witcher but trying to scale fodder to the MC cause they defeated as a group a weaker version of him is dumb.

We're not scaling peasants to Geralt. That's not gonna happen in any lifetime.

We're talking about the actual highly-trained military soldiers and those higher in rank (Like the Nilfgaardians and Redanians and Leo Bonhart and the like). And the actual fistfighters from the fistfighting competition. Those absolutely scale to Geralt in terms of AP and dura, and only lag behind in skill.

Yet you guys are using those examples because reasons

Assuming that Geralt fights those guys with his full power, even when we have statements that a whole army can't deal with someone comparable to a Serious Geralt himself

And scalling Regular Wild Hunt characters to the Protagonist because they survive attacks on gameplay is wrong by default, it would lead to Site Wide revisions on game verses if the scalling actually worked like that

That's because Dettlaff isn't just using raw strength, he's got invisibility, teleportation and immortality going for him and even a serious Geralt only barely managed to take him out. Regis had to kill Dettlaff himself.

Also Dettlaff is a higher vampire, well beyond most monsters in the series.

And again, the regular Wild Hunt characters would be considerably lower on the 9-A spectrum than Geralt, not to mention Dettlaff did his 9-A feat super casually and could very well be leagues beyond this.

His Applicable Regenerationn in battle is only Low Mid

Beauclair's guards, far from an army in terms of numbers, manage to battle Bruxaes and many other vampires which also had those abilities, sure they are very useful and gives them advantages but raw power is a factor, as you said yourself humans got better with time to fight against monsters

Yeah, but then you realize that Dettlaff also has a massive skill advantage due to his immortality so he basically knows how those humans operate and work. And only the well-known ones would scale to 9-A as in, the likes of Bonhart, Roche and the like, mostly the big-name characters (Not just some random guard out in the open unless he's got full-plate armor or is a general).

Ordinary Wild Hunt characters would definitely not scale in speed tho, that's for sure.

Yet, Roche and others scale to Supersonic+ tho, it's on their profile for now

They never fought Dettlaff, and they don't scale to Serious Geralt, it only states that he can fight Wild Hunt randons and he's slower than Geralt

Yeah, but then you realize that Dettlaff also has a massive skill advantage due to his immortality so he basically knows how those humans operate and work. And only the well-known ones would scale to 9-A as in, the likes of Bonhart, Roche and the like, mostly the big-name characters (Not just some random guard out in the open unless he's got full-plate armor or is a general).

My argumentation using Beauclair example isn't about the main ones, is about absolutely random fistfighters scalling to serious Geralt, unless you think those fistfighters can fight the whole army of Beauclair, or even a couple of them

The main ones (Zoltan, Roche and etc) scale to regular Wild Hunt members who don't scale to Serious Geralt by the same reasons I gave before > "scalling Regular Wild Hunt characters to the Protagonist because they survive attacks on gameplay is wrong by default, it would lead to Site Wide revisions on game verses if the scalling actually worked like that "

Prolly because that's the movement speed department, Geralt's combat speed and reflexes are definitively higher.

Also the Supersonic+ feat is iffy even by my standards so it might get removed (Because the cone thingy might not be applicable in the calc). So no point talking about that anymore. Geralt will prolly scale to wild animals in movement speed and so will most other people.

Then this is even worse than I imagined, scalling their movement speed to Dettlaff's feat is just crazy

What's wrong about the calc ?

Dude can you create a CRT for this? Don't see a reason to create too much trouble for somethint that simple

Just got to learn about Dettlaff's sonic booms being iffy a few days ago. Guess they aren't sonic booms like I and Dargoo thought them to be. That's what I meant by the supersonic+ calc being iffy.

And I don't know about other feats so I'll leave that to the experts.

FAK

But we might get MHS+ anyway, btw M3X, can I add those lightning statements on my CRT or you want to make it on your own ?

I would like to create the thread because I was planning to upgrade both speed and AP, because the book statement can upgrade both. Spooky would have an ****** with 8-C and MHS+ Witcher

But go ahead. I will create a thread for AP once I finish the calculations

M3X said:
That's devil creation. Anyway, if you guys know where I can find images of Earth Elemental's attacks, I would appreciate. This mf has good feats with his rocks
I would also like if I wasn't ignored.

Not yet. The big boy is hard to scale. I found an image to scale one of the tentacles, but I couldn't figure out a shape for this monster to use for the cube law.

I am a bit lost about the feats I need to calc. Kayran and the Earth Elemental. Are there more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back