• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thematic matchups that would be/are stomps

Also, consdiering I'm into Arknights and looking through to see if there's any good matchups

Darth Vader vs Patriot

Men who lost their entire family and found a new hope (Luke and Frostnova. And yes, I entirely meant that pun). However, Vader pretty much fell like Talulah and gave up any hope, while Patriot still remained true to himself, even while he found frostnova. (This is a stomp. I'm just citing their similarities because they're both badasses in black armor who lost everything and their story is the epitome of tragic)

(We need good Arknights matchups. It sucks trying to find something and getting nothing 😒)

Last edited:
Also, consdiering I'm into Arknights and looking through to see if there's any good matchups

Darth Vader vs Patriot

Men who lost their entire family and found a new hope (Luke and Frostnova. And yes, I entirely meant that pun). However, Vader pretty much fell like Talulah and gave up any hope, while Patriot still remained true to himself, even while he found frostnova.

(We need good Arknights matchups. It sucks trying to find something and getting nothing 😒)
There’s a arknights general thread if your interested. Here

Speaking of... I'll throw my two cents in.

Syndrome vs All for One

Seriously, how cool would that be?!
This reminds me of that meme

344-E4-D8-A-408-F-493-B-A957-82-C3-C0743318.jpg

Galactus VS Moro - The battle of two planet eaters.
I think Galactus vs Unicron would be better suited. Both are cosmic giants of their own verse that consume the essence of planets while serving a greater cosmic function. Galactus is something more akin to a Great Filter while Unicron serves the purpose of chaos and evil. Heck, both are somewhat similar when it comes to their multiverse, infinite versions of themselves spread out across all realities.

Could you explain what makes it so thematic?
I didnt not write all of this btw, but it sums it up perfectly

Two silent and wise members of an earth-protecting group, the crystal gems, and the Z Fighters. In this group, they are seen as very knowledgeable and intelligent, keeping a cool head even under pressure. Before they joined this group they were actually on the side of evil trying to conquer the earth (Garnet worked for the Diamonds and was helping to conquer the earth and Piccolo was following in the footsteps of his father and trying to become the earth's ruler) However they would both have a change of heart and decided to protect the earth instead of conquering it. Both of them are fusions of different people (Ruby and Sapphire for Garnet and Nail and Kami for Piccolo) however they act as their own person. They would train a young half human hero and take care of them (Steven and Gohan) who would go on to save the universe. They would fight against a tyrant who was oppressing their race, The Diamonds and Frieza.

I didnt not write all of this btw, but it sums it up perfectly

Two silent and wise members of an earth-protecting group, the crystal gems, and the Z Fighters. In this group, they are seen as very knowledgeable and intelligent, keeping a cool head even under pressure. Before they joined this group they were actually on the side of evil trying to conquer the earth (Garnet worked for the Diamonds and was helping to conquer the earth and Piccolo was following in the footsteps of his father and trying to become the earth's ruler) However they would both have a change of heart and decided to protect the earth instead of conquering it. Both of them are fusions of different people (Ruby and Sapphire for Garnet and Nail and Kami for Piccolo) however they act as their own person. They would train a young half human hero and take care of them (Steven and Gohan) who would go on to save the universe. They would fight against a tyrant who was oppressing their race, The Diamonds and Frieza.
Thank you

Back