• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you do know that thor once burst the bidgre where it can sustained even a giant ship fallin on top of it and by this people might think "hey thor use this to attack loki and loki survive so loki must be city level since thats logical" but thats illogical as thor use his full power in that attack even if that attack hit loki that isn't do that much as even if thor use full power loki is still god he still have the resistant what i trying to say is that don't make assumsions that if attack>destroy a town = people who got hit by the same attack durability must be city there is called resistant

Nooneinworld said:
If you bothered to read the comments, we are aware that Thor uses varying degrees of force depending on who he faces, that's why we're trying to fix the profiles.

Nooneinworld said:
yeah and i really support this as i'm afraid Admin might ban me for changing something without clear reaso
What did you change? If it's easily fixable, I don't think its a bannable offense. Regardless, we're fixing the profiles anyway so it might now matter that you changed something.

We're waiting for actual calc'ers right now though, since most of us are too busy or don't know how.

Try not to change anything else without acceptance from the community next time though.

Heatforce said:
Like Hulk being knocked out in AoU after going through a building.
He was actually fine and was gonna continue his rampage until he realized what he'd done. Tony was able to knock him out at that time because the Hulk was off-guard.

I would also like to hear more input from other staff members about this.

I'm finding it really hard to calculate the speed of Mjolnir when it left the atmosphere and I don't know a lot about the speed of very fast things to compare with.

Also, I'm gonna try to change Ultron's and Iron Man's speed.

Natse said:
I'm finding it really hard to calculate the speed of Mjolnir when it left the atmosphere and I don't know a lot about the speed of very fast things to compare with.
Also, I'm gonna try to change Ultron's and Iron Man's speed.
Have you checked the speed of a rocket flying out to space? Maybe you can get a general idea of its speed from there.

Rockets typically need to get Mach 23 speeds to get to orbit (ignoring air resistance) according to google.

Anyway, my guesstimates for now....

Iron Man

Superhuman+ movements
, Subsonic reactions (Dodging a tank bullet ), Hypersonic flight (until someone can point out where MHS+ IM came from ), MCB+ Likely City-Level Durability with Mk 45(Caught in the Sokovia blast ), City-block to MCB Attack Potency (Going by his part in melting Ultron's face )

Ultro

Superhuman+ movements
, Subsonic reactions, Hypersonic flight (scaling from Iron Man), Atleast MCB/MCB+ Durability (Scaling from Cap's shield ), City-block to MCB Attack Potency (Gonna have to scale from Iron Man, who uses what is probably the same repulsor tech, as he is unimpressive; he only tangoed with Thor and Vision and those two are either too durable to do anything or too featless)

Thor

Superhuman+ Likely Subsonic
(though barely) movements (moving in Pietro's supersonic vision // see 1:38 onwards) , Subsonic reactions (scaling from Iron Man and Loki), Hypersonic flight (catching up to a jet) Likely MHS/MHS+ (Mjolnir flies to space in seconds// starting at 1:49), City-Level Durability (Caught in the Sokovia blast ), MCB+ to Town Level (Destroyed a huge chunk of Jotunheim // guesstimates // 3:23 onwards) with lightning, City-Block Level with pure physical strength (Thor whacks the shield ) Attack Potency

Hulk

Superhuman+ movements
, Subsonic reactions, Subsonic via leaping, Atleast MCB/MCB+ Durability (excluding healing factor which would probably put him at City-Level effective durability), City-Block to City-Block+ Level Attack Potency (scaling from Thor whacking the shield)

Loki

Superhuman+ movements
, Subsonic reactions (catching Hawkeye's arrow without looking ), Likely City-Block Level Durability (scaling from Iron Man's older armors and tanking a thrashing from Hulk and hits from Thor), Atleast Building Level normally (thrashed Captain America) Probably higher (can damage Thor with knives, probably of Asgardian origin), Atleast Wall Level, Likely Building Level with Chitauri Staff (probably?), Can ignore conventional durability with Gungnir, else Atleast Building Level (vaporized pretty much everything it hit, including Laufey, except when of magical nature like Mjolnir)

Captain America

Superhuman movements
, Subsonic reactions (Reacts fast enough to block bullets, scales to Winter Soldier who blocked bullets with his metal arm, scales to Ultron who he fought well enough), Room Level Durability, City-Block Level with shield (tanked Thor's blow that flattened a chunk of the forest // 2:41 onwards), Wall Level+ (threw/punched Ultron at a concrete pillar, breaking a human-sized fragment off it)

Winter Soldier

Superhuman movements
, Subsonic reactions (Reacts fast enough to block bullets), Room Level Durability (scaling from Captain America, caught a shield to the face and didn't look affected // 2:51-2:56), Superhuman Attack Potency, Room Level Attack Potency with metal arm (overpowered Captain America for a brief period, punched a hole on concrete easily // 2:26-2:34)

Well i have my own suggestions

Thor

Attack Potency: Streel level , Building to Large Building level
(with physical strength such as punches etc) ,City Block level with Mjolnir strikes possubly higher via lightning enhanced Mjolnier strikes ( i will have to calc his feat in the Thor vs Frost Giants video)

Durability : At least City Block level

Speed: Subsonic compat speed and reflexes with Hypersonic possibly MHS/MHS+ flight speed

Iron Ma

Attack Potency: Building to Large Building level
( can fight against Thor though Thor's lightning charged his arc reactor at 475 % )

Durability: City Block level (tanked hits from Mjolnir)

Speed : Subsonic ( a calc for the bullet dodging ) with Hypersonic flight speed (much faster that F-22 Raptors )

Hulk

Attack Potency:
At least City Block level ( physically stronger than Thor ) ,possibly higher

Durability: At least City Block level ( possibly powerscalable to Thor's lightning enhanced strikes)

Speed: Subsonic

Ultro

Attack Potency: (Large) Building level (same as Iron Man) | at least City Block level fought Thor

Durability: City Block level (via powerscaling from Iron Man ) | at least Multi City Block level

Speed: Subsonic with Hypersonic flight speed

Loki

Attack Potency: At least Room level (stronger than Captain America ) possibly Small Building level (fough a not so serious Thor)

Durability: Building to Large Building level (has tanked non serious attacks from Hulk and Thor)

Captain America

Attack Potency: Wall level for the reasons mentioned above ,Room level with shield

Durability: Wall level , at least City Block level with his shield (possibly powerscalable to Thor's lightning strikes)

Winter Soldier

AP: Room level

Dura: Room level

Thor's hammer calc had two results. Are you sure your first result is the right one (you yourself said you were skeptical about the method)? Isn't there any other better feat to calc?

Kkapoios said:
I guess yours is much better than mine given that I still used the current profiles for some of the scalings.

Why the City-Block Durability for Thor and Mk 45 Iron Man though?

The Sokovia thing was calc'd City Level and Thor and Iron Man were in the thick of it.

Also, for Thor, maybe...

Attack Potency :

Building to Large Building Level - Unarmed / Unamped Mjolnir (Going through Frost Giants like cardboard)

City-Block Level - Mjolnir Lightning-amped (the hammer did have tiny sparks when it hit the shield)

Unknown (maybe MCB to Small Town maybe, waiting for your calc) Level - Lightning bolt attack

Durability : City Level

For Iron Ma

Durability :

City-Block Level (MK 7)

Atleast City-Block Level (Hulkbuster, going by your rating of Hulk)

Atleast City-Block Level (Mk 54)

For Captain America

Speed :
Superhuman to Superhuman+ (Looking at Pietro's perception, Cap wasn't moving at all while Thor was moving, Iron Man and Ultron barely, so it was clear that Cap isn't as fast as the big guns though not by much)

For Winter Soldier

Attack Potency :

Superhuman with regular arm (his regular arm didn't appear to be amped)

Room Level with metal arm (overpowered Cap in multiple instances)

Speed : Same for Cap, Superhuman to Superhuman+

i think i agree with kkapoios

though i havent watched anything other than gaurdians of the galaxy when it comes to mcu, but I still think the calcs are reasonable

as for those 2 methds, i think second one is better

the first one assumes that it had same energy density as an atom bomb

small building result seems more reliable

I think that Kkapoios suggestions seem appropriate.

Kkapoios said:
Thor

Attack Potency: Streel level , Building to Large Building level
(with physical strength such as punches etc) ,City Block level with Mjolnir strikes possubly higher via lightning enhanced Mjolnier strikes ( i will have to calc his feat in the Thor vs Frost Giants video)
Does this mean that the feat of him destroying the city no longer counts? Also, good luck calculating Thor's destruction of Jotunheim. Also, take note that the feat he demonstrated there is much more casual than when he destroyed Sokovia.

Since the feat was done under certain circumstances and the verses overall power seems to be far below City level the most logical approach is to reject the feat.

Well, didn't he tank it?

Probably still an outlier, but IIRC he did still tank this destruction (Been a while since I've seen AOU), though 9-A to 8-B sounds good for him without this feat.

Yeah, he tanked it. He was still conscious when he landed in the water after the destruction as his arm was outstretched, implying that he was calling out for his hammer. He did let go of it when he destroyed the Bifrost Bridge after all.

the 8-B kindaa comes from assuming it has same energy density as an atomic bomb

9-A comes from using the formula and known measurements

So, is Thor's durability still at City-Level from the Sokovia feat? That would be a huge gap between his AP and Durability, not that I'm complaining.

(Relevant Calcs )

Also, with the new calc, this makes Thor something like...

Street Level AP unarmed / Mjolnir unamped // Atleast Wall Level AP unarmed / Mjolnir unamped (Going by the current rating of Captain America, if that is accepted)

Small Building Level AP Mjolnir amped (Going by the new calc for whacking the shield )

Atleast (Insert Jotunheim feat calc here) AP via Lightning bolt (Since he looked to have done it casually, and look at him; perfect hair, perfect smile and whatnot, all the while decimating a chunk of frozen tundra, killing possibly more than a hundred in one fell swoop)

On another note, since we don't have a value for Repulsor Rays. What about scaling off Pietro? I mean,in this gif , we see Pietro running at the left, at roughly the same speed as a Repulsor Ray.

Gemmysaur said:
So, is Thor's durability still at City-Level from the Sokovia feat? That would be a huge gap between his AP and Durability, not that I'm complaining.
Thor is definitely a tank. He has an ungodly amount of stamina as the only time he was knocked out was when he hit giant Malekith. Not even Kurse or the Hulk was able to do that and he recovered from Kurse's beating in like less than a minute. As for his full power, the only time where Thor looked like he went all out was against giant Malekith and when he destroyed the city. Him destroying a part of Jotunheim looked like a casual feat to him.

Most of the energy that destroyed the city was channeled on the city and only a small portion of it should have hit Thor so no City level Durability for him.

Okay, I can't think of the hardest thing he tanked. The most I can think of is the Bifrost Bridge explosion and Kurse's beatdown and Thor took those relatively fine. How powerful is Kurse anyway?

Gemmysaur said:
Is his speed in that video really hypersonic? The guys in the jets said that he was going supersonic speeds and he couldn't outfly a missile heading for him. Looks more like Supersonic+ to me.

Assuming those were F-22 Raptors, they were firing AIM-120 missiles, which go at a speed of about Mach 4. This means that the Iron Man Mark 3 armor can go at a speed slightly slower than that. I don't know what this means for his other armors, especially his Mark 43 and Mark 45 armors.

Natse said:
I got the hypersonic thing from his current profile, I just put the most relevant video I can find with regards to it. Regarding hypersonic Iron Man, the one who edited his profile probably (idk if that's what rated him as hypersonic) referred to him chasing a nuke in The Avengers, but that's probably in bursts and not sustained flight as he did drain himself out.

Also, going by the wiki (take it with a grain of salt), Mk 40 aka Shotgun armor (Iron Man 3) was stated specifically to be hypersonic, though I don't remember that part in the movie.

Are we going to edit the profiles with what the revisions that Gemmysaur and Kkapoios's suggested? I can't edit the Hulk's and Thor's profile.

Natse said:
Are we going to edit the profiles with what the revisions that Gemmysaur and Kkapoios's suggested? I can't edit the Hulk's and Thor's profile.
We wait for calcs for now I guess. We still don't have Thor's Jotunheim feat.

Kkapoios also said that most of the energy went through Sokovia, leaving little for Thor to tank, so we can't make use of that. We have to get a consensus for the likes of Thor tanking the rock from Kurse, and the rubble from Sokovia, etc.

Hulk's, well calc-checking him like what's being done for Thor hasn't started yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back