• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Natse said:
Iron Man, Ultron, Loki, Cap, and the Winter Soldier are a-ok right?
Loki, Cap and Winter looks good to go to me. Ultron and Iron Man, I'm still iffy. Let's wait for the go signal from the others.

I'll try Iron Man.

Atleast Wall Level AP with physical attacks and repulsor rays (Physical strength probably went up with new armors, except IM3's yellow armor, that's plenty weak; Thor's also likely here with physical strength only if Winter's profile is to be believed) // Room+ to Small Building Level AP with Hulkbuster with physical attacks and repulsor rays // Small Building to Building Level AP with Hulkbuster's missiles

Supersonic Flight with Subsonic reflexes // Hypersonic Flight in bursts (Can't find a good gif for him chasing the nuke; likely excludes Hulkbuster because that thing is slow)

The nuke from the Avengers? I can get you a clip of it. And I'm pretty sure Thor's not Wall Level unarmed as he actually managed to make the Hulk spin with his punches.

Oh. I meant Room. Atleast Room or Room+ for Iron Man. Then maybe Small Building for Thor, Hulk and Hulkbuster.

Regarding the nuke, yes, that's the one.

I still think that Kkapoios suggestions seem mostly reasonable.

Can't edit Thor and Hulk's pages yet and Iron Man and Ultron's pages haven't been given the OK to edit.

Kkapoios said:
Most of the energy that destroyed the city was channeled on the city and only a small portion of it should have hit Thor so no City level Durability for him.
Still an argument can be made he was very close to the epicenter of the strike, like within inches. And he did technically destroy the city or did I gloss over something?

Thor somehow landed in the water with his arm outstretched, which almost never happens if you fall thousands of feet in an unconscious state. This means that he tanked it and recovered very quickly.

As for the Bifrost Bridge explosion, we'll see about that. For now, I'm guessing that explosion is Large Building to City-Block level powerful.

I think that it may be best if Kkapoios does the edits.

Yes, what is the final verdict? Anything less than large building for the high tiers just seems...inherently wrong, as something feels off about movie Negasonic Teenage Warhead being able to oneshot the MCU Avengers.

Yeah, I know they're not the same continuity, but I just thought that should be pointed out.

A calc for biforst bridge can be done. To me it seemed like the bridge was made of steel (or metal) not normal concrete. So it may give some good results.

I think that Kkapoios suggestions of City Block level Hulk and Thor seemed reasonable.

Bifrost doesn't look metal to me, it's kinda translucent in a way, like a crystal or something.

Bashing bifrost
Bashing bifrost2

Bashing bifrost3

Notice how the bridge is sparkly and translucent, you can see Loki running from underneath, not to mention it splinters unlike metal.

Yeah, I believe its more crystal of sorts than it is metallic. It's still calcable methinks.

Natse said:
Thor somehow landed in the water with his arm outstretched, which almost never happens if you fall thousands of feet in an unconscious state. This means that he tanked it and recovered very quickly.
As for the Bifrost Bridge explosion, we'll see about that. For now, I'm guessing that explosion is Large Building to City-Block level powerful.
I completely disagree. You can see him float, the guy got knocked out. He just fell like that. I don't disagree that he tanked the explosion but he was clearly koed with the explosion + the fall or else he would have flew out of there.

Since i'm a bit busy i will try to be quick

1.Thor tanking the city destruction is questionable to say the least ,so i will let other people discuss over that.

2.Since the best calculated feat we have for now is only small building level , i will try to calc the bifrost bridge in the next half an hour.

Basilisk1995 said:
Okay, crystal it is. Point is we need a calc or quantified feat to proceed.
Could it possibly be diamond? Although I was told that diamond is brittle. Im not sure if there's truth to that as I've always thought diamond was the hardest substance known to man.

Now that i'm watching a video with the feat ,the explosion was caused by the energy that was stored inside the bridge and not thor's hammer.Thor hit it at least 8 times and only fractured a small area.

Kkapoios said:
Now that i'm watching a video with the feat ,the explosion was caused by the energy that was stored inside the bridge and not thor's hammer.Thor hit it at least 8 times and only fractured a small area.
The AP there is kinda meh. Durability-wise, how does it fare?

So Building Level Thor, Building Level+ Hulk and Hulkbuster, Small Building Level Iron Man then?

This building level is for thor's hammer strike. Ironman is comparable to that so he is also building level.

Lightning enhanced thor, Hulk, Hulkbuster should be Building level+

Okay. I suppose that Building level seems most appropriate then.

Basilisk1995 said:
What is your reason for thinking Hulk> Thor
Hulk was portrayed as the physical superior between the two, though I guess Thor was depowered during the Avengers 1 movie, I mean the entire movie. Still, Hulk has the better striking feats, like one-handing the flying armored snake thing in a standing position.

I can't agree with Iron Man being equal though. Maybe same tier of Building Level but not as strong as the other two considering a depowered Thor vs a 475% amped Iron Man ended with IM not doing anything more than ruffle Thor's gorgeous hair.

So yeah. Small Building to Building Iron Man, Building Thor, Building+ Hulk, Building+ Hulkbuster, Building+ Lightning-amped Thor, (Insert AP tier for Jotunheim feat here) Lightning bolt Thor.

I definitely agree that Ironman is the weakest of the three but He did take quiet a few of Thor's hammer strikes and that is Building level.

Basilisk1995 said:
I definitely agree that Ironman is the weakest of the three but He did take quiet a few of Thor's hammer strikes and that is Building level.
He took a weakened Thor's hammer strikes but took it nonetheless. Regardless, I was talking about AP, not durability. I have no qualms about IM having Building Level durability.

IIRC the reason ironman had to cap the end the machine to ensure the landmass would be destroyed is because he thought thor would only create larger fragments. I still take that as Thor could potentially bust the city. Plus he was practically the epicenter of the explosion. Building level busting a city doesn't not compute.

Heatforce said:
IIRC the reason ironman had to cap the end the machine to ensure the landmass would be destroyed is because he thought thor would only create larger fragments. I still take that as Thor could potentially bust the city. Plus he was practically the epicenter of the explosion. Building level busting a city doesn't not compute.
IM said Thor alone could crack the landmass but its still devastating when it hits ground, thus the heatseal to rebound it and reroute it to the landmass and not dissipate into the outside.

I still believe as well that IM and Thor are Large Building to City-Block in Durability for tanking that even if only partially, Hulk scaling from them as well. Though that's just me.

I will unlock the Marvel Cinematic Universe pages if somebody reliable is willing to appropriately adjust them according to the above discussion. Can you do it Basilisk1995?

I can do some if there's still some work to be done later at night (mid-afternoon here), I can also add links and stuff as it irks me when there is no evidence whatsoever in profiles to support their feats (speaking of not-so-mainstream or older characters).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back