• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I just realized that the MCU version of Cap is just as powerful as the 616 version while the other characters are massively weakened in comparison. MCU Cap can bust through walls no problem just like 616 Cap but MCU Thor can't bust moons like 616 Thor can.

Also, just noticed that someone put that Thor's durability can be upped when he's amped by lightning. This has never been demonstrated in the movies nor has it been implied or hinted.

The calc was also done here and it also had 7-B result. But problem is the feat isn't directly scalable to any of the characters.

We considered that feat already and concluded that it was too unreliable to use due to various factors.

Natse said:
Also, just noticed that someone put that Thor's durability can be upped when he's amped by lightning. This has never been demonstrated in the movies nor has it been implied or hinted.
I was rewatching the Thor movies just now. I think its for the Thor vs Malekith thing where Thor blocked the Aether with lightning.

Thor deflects Aether with lightning
Thor blocks the Aether

Also, wouldn't Loki be around Small Building Level? I mean he was blocking Thor's attacks , not deflecting , outright blocking . Though it could be because of the staffs he used (the Mind Gem Scepter and the Odinspear, Gungnir).

What do you guys think?

Shouldn't the durability be derived from his hammer if he's using it to block attacks? It doesn't seem to spread to his body as after blocking that attack, you can see Thor wipe something off his lips. Plus, consider his beatdown by Kurse.

So any conclusion reached yet?

That's a very complex question. I have already edited most of the relevant pages as per Antvasima's approval. But some people are still at a disagreement and discussion is still going on.

Yup. We have currently gauged them by their general displayed levels, and tried to avoid outliers.

Don't mean to bump my old thread but I have two questions:

1. We aren't counting the Sokovia feat for Thor, correct? 2. Can we link this thread on the MCU Thor page so peeps can understand why the Sokovia feat isn't referenced?

That'd be good. Could be a note placed below his stats and above notable victories and losses.

Well, we haven't done that sort of thing anywhere else, but given that MCU Thor is a topic for this thread, it is visible, or easily searchable from his profile page.

Still, if somebody else wants to insert a link to this thread at the bottom of his page, I suppose that it does not cause any harm.

Antvasima said:
Well, we haven't done that sort of thing anywhere else, but given that MCU Thor is a topic for this thread, it is visible, or easily searchable from his profile page.
Understood. It's just some city lvl Thor supporters (I use to be one) might be curious as to why Sokovia isn't referenced. On paper, busting Sokovia looks like his most impressive feat. Either way, thanks for the response.

No problem. I suppose that I should close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back