• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"This verse is very powerful"

Unless the verse is like haxless and tier 11-9, I think it can be considered powerful

So far, it looks like we consider Avatar: The Last Airbender to be the average verse power level. Fire Emblem used to be considered not very powerful, but it was agreed that they actually have quite decent power levels; via 8-A, Massively Hypersonic combat speed for fodder characters. And 6-B to High 6-A top tier to god tiers.

Powerful and whatnot is relative really.

You could say that a verse is strong because everyone can bust galaxies, but it obviously would be weak compared to, say, SMT which is full of tier 2 people.

The important part about the power of the verse section is giving you an idea of the strength of the characters

Pretty much anything that's significantly more powerful than the Real World is considered very powerful.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
To be fair our power of the verse segment has always been subjective and kinda shaky.
Agreed, which is why I prefer to write them in such a way where they go over a series feats instead of just "this verse is stronk yo".

I think we need to specify why they are powerful whether it is AP, Hax or speed, to not confuse the newcomers why every single one of the verses are considered powerful.

Power of the Verse Section doesn't sound too overly important, plus it's way to time consuming, like many other projects. So I don't think there's really anything too be done here. But it could serve as a reminder for future Verse profiles being made.

Back