• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thomas Hausler Versus Tasha Godspell (Abnormalverse versus Witch Hunter)

The Blacksmith versus The Magic Marksma .

- Both of them start out two miles away from each other, in an abandoned city.

- Speed equalized.

- Both are bloodlusted.

Battle Music

Score:

Thomas: 0

Tasha: 0

Inconclusive: 1

All right, let's do this.

well it looks like you made it find but this could take a while this place isnt that active. but you should add links to the profiels.

I'll come back to this later. ^^

But first though: Which versions of each character are we using here? Their strongest? If so, destroying a mountain (Tasha) is much more impressive than city busting (Thomas). Even though it says higher with modifiers, we don't know how much higher is. For all we know, it could still be City level, just a bit stronger.

Just wanna know. :V

oh

damn i forgot about that

Well, we could go with their highest, which would be 7-B and 7-A.

"Higher with modifiers" is just an ambiguous, open-ended thing. A modifier being, for example, a simple change like a larger explosion or a faster bullet than what would be normal for that weapon. Or something that shouldn't be possible like the elemental swords in Les Quarte Elements or the chain links in The Mephisto Waltzes. Thomas could make such things as high as he wanted to, but wouldn't be able to do that much with that kind of power. This is because of the consequences that may occur depending on what is used. For example, he would either die from his own explosion, damaging the surrounding area and everything around himself (not even counting the leftover radiation if its a nuke) or suffer a lot of heavy damage from recoil. Granted, he could take precautions to avoid these things, but if he were to try something like that in a fight with no preparation (like this fight) he's essentially doing a suicide attack. Sure, it may kill the opponent, but it wouldn't be worth the collateral damage.

tl;dr its a form of hax but if it becomes too much it turns into a double-bladed sword

Before starting my analysis, can I recommend something about Thomas' page? The stats are kind of jumbled and all over the place.

For example, using this: | is usually only for separating keys (If you don't know what keys are, they're usually used to separate different forms or time-skips of the character). This is especially noticable with the Speed section, as they're still refering to the same key, but just with different speeds for himself or his powers.

I recommend simply adding commas to separate them, same for the Tiers section and the Durability section (By the way, I don't know what the heck's going on with the durability thing. Like, Small Building level for doing what? Same for Superhuman. Not saying it sucks or anything, but just curious on what those are for. Like, are they for his weapons? When he's wearing armor? When he's without armor?)

Oh, and sorry this took so long. Time to start the analysis!

Similarities: Danmaku

Thomas' Advantages: Possibly better Weapon Mastery, Flight, possibly higher Intelligence, Versatility

Tasha's Advantages: Much higher AP and Durability (Though he can still get one-shotted via Thomas' nuclear weapons)

Sorry for cutting this short unlike my other analysis on this site, but in the end, I'm going for inconclusive here. The reason why is, well, just look at what they can do. They both can one-shot eachother (Tasha being much higher in AP whereas Thomas via nuclear weapons), and it all just depends on who hits first.

Inconclusive. ^^

Back