• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 2 Dinosaurs (Dinosaur King)

Yes i have this under CRT because it is a verse that a few others (Kukui and Epilson) are in the progress of putting on the site. But first there is a rather interesting conclusion that could theoretically massively upgrade the entire verse. I was told to make a thread about this while Kukui looks for more evidence of the upgrade.

Possibility #1: Upgrading both S1 & S2 Dinos to Tier 2

The Final Episodes talk about how the 7 Cosmos Stones together contain the power to warp not just the Univeese, but all of space time and other dimensions. This likely includes wherever the Space Pirates come from because it's outside of space-time.

The 7 Element Stones are equal to the Cosmos Stones as they canceled out the energy of the Cosmos Stones and saved the world from being rewritten. In the show it was stated in the final episode that the Element Stones are what allow the Stones to transform. Divide the feat by seven and you still get tier 2. The other dimensions mamay or may not be higher dimensions so that may give some interesting results as well.

Based on this, it's possible to imply that the Dinosaurs themselves are loosely scalable to the Element Stones via being empowered by their energy. This scales to a lot of dinos.

Possibility #2: Scaling only the S2 people to it.

There is a lot of evidence that the S2 Dinosaur Gang scale to the Cosmos Stone:

• The Spectral Pirates stomped someone wielding one Cosmos Stone into the ground and no sold their attack.
  • The Dinosaur Gang are able to somewhat fight them prior, but gotoverpowered. Once they upgraded their powers they consistently are able to keep up with the Spectral Pirates.
  • Plus on more than one occassion the Dinosaur Group and Alpha Gang both fight something empowered by The Cosmos Stones so the S2 versions solidly scale to the Cosmos Stones.

Our major question is which should be considered more legitimate or if both is legitimate.

I will try to find some of the episodes. The last episode (78) is important since they made the final attack against the Dark Pterosaur (the result of the 7 cosmos stones reunited together)

OH. The episode where the statement of the 7 Cosmos Stones destroying the Universe ten times over comes from the episode "Search for the Last Cosmos Stone":

• https://storage.googleapis.com/openscreenshot/H/b/6/Sk94oQ6bH.png
  • https://storage.googleapis.com/openscreenshot/B/Z/a/rymvsXaZB.png
  • https://storage.googleapis.com/openscreenshot/S/b/T/HkO3oXTbS.png
  • https://storage.googleapis.com/openscreenshot/S/Z/6/By00sQ6ZS.png
  • https://storage.googleapis.com/openscreenshot/H/Z/a/rkL-nQaZH.png
Also Seth described them as capable of controlling all time and space when used together:

Also Seth's Dino is far, far stronger than the Spectral Pirates... He literally bulldozed through their dinos without any problems.... And taking out all 3 , with Spectral Armor, in oneshot. He also bullied Max's Chomp who was using the armor and the new upgraded moves. Like jeez dude Seth is stronk. It proves he always was a lot stronger than the D-Team regardless.

He also stomped all six of the D-Team's Dinos using the Dino Armor at the same time...With one move.... In oneshot. Guess Seth is always consistently the strongest in the series when using a Dino apart from Spectre... And I honestly believe they are close in power.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
He also stomped all six of the D-Team's Dinos using the Dino Armor at the same time...With one move.... In oneshot. Guess Seth is always consistently the strongest in the series when using a Dino apart from Spectre... And I honestly believe they are close in power.
too stronge plz nerf

@Epsilon R Agreeable.

Funnily enough in the final episode when all 7 Dinos , when using Dino Tector / Dino Armor (who are supposedly comparable to each other in power) blast a combined attack they are capable of injuring the Dark Pterosaur... Meaning it is possible for them to scale to 1/7th of it's power. Also the Spectral Pirates, after getting boosted by the Dark Pterosaur and hinted to have the Ultimate Power in the Universe, is capable of eventually defeating the Pterosaur with their combined strength [ (whois comparable to the Dark Pterosaur) ] So it very clearly supports the previous notion that the Dinos at their highest can somewhat be scaled to the same tier as the Dark Pterosaur.

Just going to pop in and add more stuff for the Cosmos Stones. Im on S2 E10 and the Pterasaur said something interesting to the D-team when they ask her why the Space Pirates are collecting them.

"It is the Cosmos Stones you must protect. They balance the energy of the universe and of all time and space."

So it seems the Cosmos Stones balance all of time-space just by literally existing.

Also, the Pterasaur should very likely be given Immeasurable Speed. She's able to freely move throughout time and space without a problem in the slightest and she's the one who leads the D-Team to the specific time periods where the Space Pirates go to in order to collect the Cosmos Stones.

Yeah it's at least Low 2C for them even if we lowball this to just one universe.

Also i found the episode concerning the dimensions part we were talking about... I'm getting scans for it right now.

Also, another very interesting factor here is that the timelines and how history works in the Dinosaur King verse seems to be that each time period are different time-spaces from each other entirely.

Like in this episode, S2E10, Reese from the D-Lab in Max and Zoe's time period uses her hacking to commence a time-space communicatio with the Backlander (A time-machine and a ship fused in one that Rex, his parents and the Alpha gang use to travel through time and space). The interesting part about this is whats said in the conversation:

Jonathan: "It's a time-space communicatio."

Max: "Hey there, Reese."

Zoe: "Hows it going?"

Reese: "Sorry, we got cut off in the middle of our conversation. It took me a few minutes to get the communicator working."

Zoe: "What're talking about? That last conversation where we got cut off from you happened like ten days ago, Reese."

Reese: "How is that possible? It was only ten minutes ago in the time-space we're in."

Max: "Oh wow."

Jonathan: "You know these kinds of small differences are quite common during space-time travel."

Max: "But this was a really big difference, during your ten minutes in the D lab, we've been fighting everything from Roman gladiators to Carribbean pirates!"

Quoted word for word.

@Kukui Hmm... Very Interesting. That definitely seems to cement that there is more than one Universe.

Okay I found it during the episode "Bad Deal", which supports @Kukui's Response about there being alternate timelines (wait if each time period is it's own timeline it's a lot greater than just 2 Universes but this generally confirms it):

It's clear that there is at least more than one Universe being affected by the Cosmos Stones So it's at least 2-C for now.

Pretty hilarious how a downgraded (yet nostaglic) knock off of Pokemon is looking to be so strong you'll need the god tiers to defeat them lol.

And this is assuming the Cosmos Stones dont destroy higher dimensions, which would pretty much give a screw you to Arceus at this point lol.

That is a rather funny concept honestly.Arceus has a lot more going for him to be higher-dimensional than Dinosaur King. So having D-Team being superior to the entire Pokemon verse would be the most crazy sense of irony the verses community is ever going to see.

S2E018

ONCE agai , the Pterasaur gives a reminder to the D-team that the Cosmos Stones contain all the energy of the universe and if they are brought together, it will mean the end of all time and space.

S2E026

Just for reference, Seth himself says to the D-Team that the Element Stones is a positive force while the Cosmos Stones are a negative force and that both of them were spawned alonside each other during an explosion that spanned the universe.

The latter is quite clearly referring to the big bang.

S2E027:

......Once agai , the Pterasaur says its favorite catch phrase to the D-team and flat out says that the closer Spektre gets to gathering all 7 Cosmos Stones, the closer he is to destroying all of space and time, as well as her.

S2E029:

...And.Once. Again. The Pterasaur becomes a huge pain in the neck by clarifying once again what would happen if all 7 Cosmos Stones were to come together. So much so that she even begs the D-Team to not retur to the present and help their friends as even having all 7 stones in the same time period at once is too threatening to all of space and time.

It's also stated agai that all of time and space, as well as anything and everything imaginable, will be destroyed by the stones. Seth even makes a comment that after everything is destroyed, it would then be recreated as a new universe.

Tier 2 Dinosaur King at this point is 100% irrefrutable.

Right?? Ive even burned all of these statements into my memory because they're repeated so much lmao.

If I had the chance to smack this Pterasaur for annoying me so much with her repeated crap, I would. Thats how consistent this is.

Yep. Essentially:

If the 1st Option is Accepted: Everything from the S1 & S2 Dino Related becomes Tier 2.

If the 2nd option is accepted: S2 D-Team , Alpha Gang, and Space Pirates are all into 2-C... Or At the very least Low 2-C.

Honestly most times, when adding a new verse to the site, users just get a general consensus from other knowledgeable users and make pages until someone else calls out the stats.

In other words Epsilon, you honestly dont need Ant or others opinions when multiple users here (Myself, DragonEmperor23, Seed) are knowledeable on Dinosaur King and have given our input and support. If someone disagrees with the stats, they can just create a CRT later to discuss them. Otherwise it will take too long to ask people who arent interested in the verse to give their opinion.

I agree with Kukui. If this is the case... Which option do we use to upgrade the original Dinos ? Do we use the one that affect both S1 and S2, or just use the one that only affects S2 ?

Back