• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Time Eater Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
To my knowledge, Time Eater was legitimately going to devour the space-time continuum. I'm more familiar with the 3DS version however, but I'm pretty sure it was agreed Time Eater is legit Low 2-C.

Also, HST Master is a pretty chill guy, so I do not appreciate the hostility towards him; which is what I see from @TheUser789.

Any suggestions? I'd do so, but I'm currently on a device where I can't access much of my social media and the likes. If nobody comes up with something, I'll do so sometime tomorrow.

He being a "nice guy" but he still is making threads because they are used as arguments against him, he literaly made this thread inmediately after Gilad used the Time Eater as a argument against him

Time Eater was never brought up as an argument against me. It was relating to Sonic's Invulnerability, which I made clear my stance.

@Oblivion that'd be fine.

It was, don't do a bold faced lie, I can literaly get the post that you immediately used to say he isn't low 2-C, also good you admited you used this to support one of your arguments

You can't really quantify by how much above baseline Sonic's durability would be, since he was unaffected by the Time Eater and also stomped him, so he's already few times above baseline already. Combine that with an unknown durability multiplier with his invulnerability, and his durability could potentially be pretty close to Goku's

^ He was talking to Greenshifter not me. If you have a problem with me take it to my wall.

If I did want to settle anything I would rather be on Discord then on the wikia, too limited

Stop lying, you immediately brought up the Time Eater not being low 2-C when he used that as a argument:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...61199882256407/Screenshot_20200220-113901.png

But I will drop this, I did say I was going to be more civil, even thought you have shady motivations I shouldn't attack you because of it, it's frustating as hell but I can just either ignore you ir debunk you instead of attacking

Yes, but it also referred to debunking your arguments for Sonic's win being invalid, since Sonic's AP is already well above baseline for stomping the time eater, who even now was agreed to remain a baseline Low 2-C, and his durability greatly upscale upwards from his AP, meaning Goku won't stomp him.

Also, there are two more arguments to why Sonic would still win:

1) Goku always holds back against enemies he don't know how powerful they are

2) Sonic has Mid Regenerationn, making the match harder for Goku. I never brought this up because I don't think it's necessary for Sonic to win here

The invulnerability was directely related to the match, you still did a downgrade thread because someone brought a argument that debunked you, you are very bad at lying, you even quoted the damm post

But like, let's drop this, HST'S obvious motivations are irrelevant to the thread

And you're still at it incredible. And debunk me? Invulnerability was the 1st argument on the thread, and the next few was about how we deal with Invulnerability.

@Gilad

You forget that there's Two Sonics. Not one. Being able to stomp someone comparable to you in a 2v1 isn't gonna put you far above baseline or even stop them from being comparable. And Mid isn't even that much of a problem nor prevents K.O. but this is derailing at this point.

Mid Regenerationn still protects you from KOs, as KOs are brain related (unless it's magical KO), and Sonic is being able to regenerate himself from being crushed flat, which meams he regenerates his brain too, So no KO can happen here.

Also, the point where Goku always holds back still stands

Mid doesn't protect you from K.O.s as several characters with Mid regen or even high have been able to be knocked unconscious. K.O.s aren't damaging the brain or giving any trauma to it.

And it's UI, he's not gonna hold back. Again Derailing.

You are making it really ******* hard to be nice to you

Someone add the better justification and move to the invulnerability thread since HST's original point of the thread was removed

I unlocked Time Eater, let me know when done. Unless I'm at work by then; than you could ask a Content Mod, Admin, or Bureaucrat for assistance.

I think the changes were made so this can be closed. Unless I'm mistaken and the people editing the changes aren't done yet

The profile appears to be locked back up by Cal, but I can close the thread if someone like Shake confirms he's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back