• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Right off the bat Penny has the DC advantage, and Harley on the other hand has the speed advantage. Even with the at least value for Penny Harley's is at least more concrete.

Now, poison would not work for either for them so Harley using them would be unnecessary since she can't harm Penny due to her being a robot, while Penny cannot in any way repel them back towards her since it can't harm her. If this is in character then that means Penny would avoid killing her opponent unless absolutely necessary, so no instant wires or incinerators, until she realizes Harley is a threat.

Hit and run is the best option for Harley, she can probably avoid or react to in time to various attacks like explosives, flame blasts, and electricity. Despite area of effects... I think having MHS+ speed is enough to dodge explosions and thunder so AOE effects aren't as effective but could allow Penny some hits. Martial Arts also gives Harley some advantage in a melee combat, though I'm not sure if Harley dealt with blades vs fists before but with her speed she should be able to land some hits.

But.... I think Penny wins this because of two things.

One being the lightning eye, which could stun Harley if it hits and could seriously get her injured. If she were to get wrapped by wires and electrocuted it would negate the speed advantage she had and would quickly lead to her defeat.

Second is Penny's advantage via flight, though we can restrict that here. But even in that case Penny would be able to keep her distance well with that in mind.

So I vote Penny.

Not sure enough about toon force to comment, but thinking it's saved for later tiers?

Harley Quinn, can still trade blows with the likes of Superman, Wonder Woman etc. and still be okay.

SBA means in character but willing to kill.

Harley has training from Batman. More specifically in gun-fu (Martial arts mixed with gun combat), and combat with her weapons (Hammer, Baseball Bat etc).

She doesn't have toonforce in this version.

She can also summon her two dogs to aid her in battle.

Well I don't mean a massive advantage but yeah, just a bit no that side basically.

Yup, found that when I checked it!

That definitely means she can run circles around Penny.

Gotcha!

Hmm, dogs would be helpful definitely. Though they are limited to being dogs.

Bump

Bump

My vote goes to Penny, as she has a rather significant AP advantage over Quinn, something that I think Quinn cannot overcome with the additional abilites available to her, however capable they may be. What's more, Penny's ability to induce explosions could be a major advantage against Quinn, as she really has no answer for it and cannot tank one of those explosions.

Flight would also be a big help in avoiding Quinn.

Bump

Back