• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In the world of anime there are tons of different groups out there that are made up very interesting characters. I wanted to see how your favorite anime groups would fair against the level 5s working together. I will be excluding Aihana Etsu due to them lacking a profile on the wiki (someone should totally get on that though). Think of this as a Team vs Team battle. How do your teams fare against the level 5s? Will Accelerator carry the level 5s with any group? Probably.

Made this because the more I thought about it, if these guys actually ever put there differences aside and actually fought on the same side, they’d be near unstoppable. Btw speed is NOT equalized.

Examples of anime groups:

The Akatsuki
The Phantom Troupe
The Homunculi (FMAB)
The 7 Deadly Sins (anime same name)
The Ten Commandments
The Z-Fighters
Great Tomb of Nazarick
The Witches of Sin (Re:Zero)
The Archbishops of Sin (Re:Zero)
Etc.

Level 5s:

Ranked 7
Sogiita Gunha

Ranked 5
Shokuhou Misaki

Ranked 4
Mugino Shizuri

Ranked 3
Misaka Mikoto

Ranked 2
Kakine Teitoku

Ranked 1
Accelerator

Last edited:
You should know that Accelerator has Immeasurable lifting strength, 1-C durability, possibly higher intelligence, and with higher AP than most characters on that list.

You should know that Accelerator has Immeasurable lifting strength, 1-C durability, possibly higher intelligence, and with higher AP than most characters on that list.
Those were examples only, this was mostly about people bringing in their own characters. Besides there are characters through basic hax that can beat Accelerator. Like the Death Note for example.

Those were examples only, this was mostly about people bringing in their own characters. Besides there are characters through basic hax that can beat Accelerator. Like the Death Note for example.
Accelerator has hax too. Probability, Quantum, Vector, Magic, etc

His Hax is not just about science. He other things apart from science.

His 1-C dura is not really dura, its from a smurf attack reflection barrier that reflects 1-C attacks. Said barrier works via vectors (meaning any attack without vectors with bypassed it)

What mindhax? Are you talking about his madness hax via his demon? or Mental out?
I noticed on some of the Organization 13 character’s profiles they have mind manipulation resistance, so is it good enough to contend with Mental Out?

Hax scale to a certain tier, as well as certain layers within those tier's, I don't fully know the specifics, but I got the rating directly from the KH Discord
Well we would only use tiers from our wiki here anyway. Unless there’s a whole tiering system for mind hax on the wiki that I’ve somehow missed, then we wouldn’t scale it that way.

Shokuhou Misaki should be able to resist. How does the madness affect people? With specific details since Accelerator might be able to resist it as well.
I don't see how she resists? Anyone in the presence of any of the Great Old Ones is driven insane to the point of becoming catatonic/committing suicide.

(I think the only ones this isn't applicable to are Excalibur and Lord Death as they are suppressing the effects)

I don't see how she resists? Anyone in the presence of any of the Great Old Ones is driven insane to the point of becoming catatonic/committing suicide.

(I think the only ones this isn't applicable to are Excalibur and Lord Death as they are suppressing the effects)
She has built in barriers within her mind to protect her against mental attacks. They’re very thorough.

Type 2 madness is the one which occurs through the mind, protection from mental attacks is worthless against Type 3.
She can manipulate her own mind to make it so that she isn’t susceptible to it. For example, she’s erased her own memories before.

She can manipulate her own mind to make it so that she isn’t susceptible to it. For example, she’s erased her own memories before.
It doesn't matter if she remembers or not their madness directly affects her existence and doesn't depend on memories or mind.

It doesn't matter if she remembers or not their madness directly affects her existence and doesn't depend on memories or mind.
Madness manipulation is a type of mind manipulation. If manipulates her to being capable of sane then she should be fine.

Madness manipulation is a type of mind manipulation. If manipulates her to being capable of sane then she should be fine.

Definition of Cognition:

“the mental action or process of acquiring knowledge and understanding through thought, experience, and the senses.”

It’s still the mind and it’s something she can deeply control. She can manipulate mental processes that lead to different physical outcomes within the human body. Her mind manipulation is much deeper and more in-depth than most characters on the wiki.

Definition of Cognition:

“the mental action or process of acquiring knowledge and understanding through thought, experience, and the senses.”

It’s still the mind and it’s something she can deeply control. She can manipulate mental processes that lead to different physical outcomes within the human body. Her mind manipulation is much deeper and more in-depth than most characters on the wiki.
Asura madness affected everyone in the world even while he was on the moon and it affected separate dimensions and it worked on people who have no idea who he is without ever having seeing him.

Last edited:
Back