• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tokita Ohma vs Guts - The Asura vs The Black Swordsman

SBA
Speed Equalized
Tokita Ohma's Key - Omega - AP - 400 Tons, Higher with Suppressed Advance and Advance: Fully Unleashed and Flashing Steel: Smash
Gut's Key - Black Swordsman with Berserker Armor on but initially deactivated - AP - 119 Tons, Higher with Berserker Armor

Vs

"Only a small handful of people can stay on their path. Lack of skill, family problems, health problems, age, loss of drive... Many people stop halfway through their path for a whole host of reasons. After I lost my dream, I had no choice but to live in reality. And before long, I even forgot about the dream I once had. But, "he" never gave up. That day, I knew that Ohma was "the me I wanted to be, but never could be." -

"It's true what you say. Humans are weak, and we die easily. But no matter how weak we are, no matter how much we're tortured or trampled upon, no matter how much pain we feel, we still want to live." -

"Bonds that are too strong create flaws over time." -

First off, that Ohma pic goes hard. 🔥

Second off, Ohma skill ***** and AP ***** and testosterone ***** GG.

True.

Ohma has most of the advantages here outside of stamina. If the Armor gets activated Guts probably just tires him out tbh.

Guts upscales pretty decently from 119 actually. The 119 ton attack was from the base form of an Apostle whose true form he matched pretty evenly and the aforementioned attack didn't even harm him that badly. Plus given that he has a bladed weapon he's got cutting and piercing damage on his side so he's got pretty even AP with Tokita, and likely even better durability cuz he upscales even more from 119.

In terms of skill he's at the top of his verse as a swordsman but doesn't have much experience in hand-to-hand combat and with dealing with it so Tokita could prove pretty troublesome. As for Tokita he's one of the most skilled hand-to-hand fighters in his verse but tbh idk what his experience and skill with/against swords is like

Does Gut's have any real answer to Ohma predicting his movements via his several forms of Analytical Prediction?

Not only does he have Pre-Initiative, making his predictions superior to Kaneda, a character who can potentially predict 100 moves in advance, but he also has several other forms of predictions, such as measuring someone's movements by clicking his tongue, or using Flowing Edge.

This combined with the multitude of movement options he has via Flame Kata, should make him extraordinarily difficult to tag.

Does Gut's have any real answer to Ohma predicting his movements via his several forms of Analytical Prediction?

Not only does he have Pre-Initiative, making his predictions superior to Kaneda, a character who can potentially predict 100 moves in advance, but he also has several other forms of predictions, such as measuring someone's movements by clicking his tongue, or using Flowing Edge.

This combined with the multitude of movement options he has via Flame Kata, should make him extraordinarily difficult to tag.
He doesn't lol. Ohma skill stomps.

Back