• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toneri's Hax

Looking at Toneri's page, I just have a couple questions about where a few of his abilities come from:

-Spatial Manipulation

-Duplication

-Resistance to Illusion Creation with the Byakuga

First, his Spatial Manipulation. When did Toneri do this? I don't recall him stablizing any space-time distortions like his page says he can in the Last movie. If this happened in the Boruto anime, thats fine, but I would like scans to be posted and put on his page to justify him having that kind of hax.

Next comes his Duplication. His page says this is from him being able to create shadow clones. Any particular reason why we're saying he can? I also don't remember him having the Shadow Clone jutsu.

Now comes the Illusion Creation resistance. Unless im missing something here too, the Byakugan doesn't give you resistance to genjutsu or other illusions. I don't even recall there being any moments in Naruto where a Byakugan user has actually went up against a Genjutsu-type ninja. Except for 2 moments. When Hinata and Neji were in the stadium when Kabuto used his Genjutsu and to put them to sleep (Hinata anyway, but its very likely Neji was too as he wouldnt just purposely lay around while Orochimaru attacks his village) and when Madara used IT on the world....self explanatory on what happened to the Hyugas. So where does the Illusion Creation resistance come from if I may ask?

Thats all. Not seeking a removal for these abilities, just evidence on where they come from.

His puppets arent shadow clones though obviously.

That would be like saying any puppet-style ninja has the jutsu. If there's no other justfication, then now it should be removed. But of course i'll still wait.

Spatial Manip probably happened somewhere in the Boruto series as I don't remember it happening in the last, so im willing to wait on that the longest.

However, Duplication and Illusion Creation resistance are different stories. I don't remember Toneri using shadow clones whatsoever and for the latter, how does the Byakugan resist illusion/genjutsu?

His page says that he stablized the "distortion' in space-time.

My guess is that he stablized the cracks but im not sure since I forgot that even happened.

Same. Toneri's not the only one who has it too.

Hinata and Neji both have Illusion resistance on their pages too for the same reasons. So there should be some reasoning for this to be on 3 different pages but im curious as to what it is.

Hmm I see.

Im not sure if that should count as a resistance feat though. There's a big difference between seeing through genjutsu casted on others and genjutsu casted on yourself.

Back