• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, they do have passive tier 0 hax due to the nature of Quiet, mainly marauders, who have passive above baseline tier 0 EE, power null, subjective reality, and just, whatever they think happens, which due to how SBA works, they just don't believe in Lan Mu and erase him on every level of being. Let alone what fuckery a mage can get up to with their actives.
Then Lan Mu does a U-Turn and decides to eat Umineko instead which makes me feel bad for them but, it is how it is.

Actually which powers does Lan Mu have in his 8-A key? There are so many keys that I can't even keep track of them all
High 1-A Powernull & Statistic Reduction through the Halo of Equality, High 1-A NEP Type 3 through Concealment Blade & High 1-A High-Godly Regeneration Negation though his other sword.

If that doesn't work then he will switch to a different key. (Almost all of his Key's are transformations and he can switch to any of them whenever he want's if one is not working out.)

High 1-A Powernull & Statistic Reduction through the Halo of Equality, High 1-A NEP Type 3 through Concealment Blade & High 1-A High-Godly Regeneration Negation though his other sword.

If that doesn't work then he will switch to a different key. (Almost all of his Key's are transformations and he can switch to any of them whenever he want's if one is not working out.)
nevermind I take back my question about Type 8, I don't even think it matters

me about to upgrade the Homestuck top tiers to High 1-A all because of this

Then Lan Mu does a U-Turn and decides to eat Umineko instead which makes me feel bad for them but, it is how it is.
Lmao, mages and WoD in general really is so much fuckery, I wanna see people's reactions when udl posts the 300K+ bytes WoD PnA blog, which is currently incomplete and is still the largest page on the wiki, and crashes fandom

Below is referring to #1 Spots;

In general, starting off Lan Mu has Tier 0 Plot Armor & Fate Manip from his Author in all keys, so him dying is going to be difficult as hell. The author has brought him back from High-Godly Erasure and boosted him to tens of thousands of layers into High 1-A just so he doesn't die. (Basically, he's a walking Deus Ex Machina.)
  • 10-C, Lan Mu will instantly switch to one of his go-to forms which is Kong Xuan. It has High 1-A to Tier 0 BFR, Sealing & Invulnerability due to all attacks that aren't also Tier 0 simply being ineffective.
  • 9-C, will be a repeat of what happened in 10-C, Epilogue has no chance of ending Lan Mu's Story, and even if he can't switch to his Kong Xuan Form in time, the Author will just bring him back with some Dues Ex Machina crap.
  • 9-B, Leviathan's interference will be overruled by Lan Mu's Author.
  • 8-C, I don't know if Mages have any Tier 0 Hax on them, so I'll wait for someone who knows WoD to fill me in. But if they cap at 1-A+ then they get BFR'd & Sealed.
  • 8-A, Caliborn gets out plotted for the first time in history, and then is sealed.
  • Low 7-C, sadly my darling Kelly gets BFR'd and sealed.
  • Low 7-B, sadly Lu Zhiyu joins Kelly in being bumped down as well.
  • 7-A, their Magic and everything else is going to be BFR'd and then they themselves will be sealed.
  • 6-C, Saber Shiki, Void Shiki, and the Root all enjoy a trip to the Information Plane in which they will stay forever.
  • High 6-A, I don't know how haxed Twin Peak Characters are in this key, so I'll wait.
  • 5-B, D&D, and their ridiculous resistances, and hax finally get bested.
  • 4-C, DMC joins D&D.
  • 4-B, The Emperor loses his throne.
  • 2-B, Chinamen act as one.
Below is referring to #2 Spots;
  • 4-A, The Emperor loses his throne a second time.
  • Low 2-C, Vivec gets out High 1-A'd.
fetchimage

I'll add them later, just got home from working out

Now I'm starting to wonder if that verse is even allowed on the site, we've dismissed verses with considerable unofficial usage of 3rd party characters/assets before.

Below is referring to #1 Spots;

In general, starting off Lan Mu has Tier 0 Plot Armor & Fate Manip from his Author in all keys, so him dying is going to be difficult as hell. The author has brought him back from High-Godly Erasure and boosted him to tens of thousands of layers into High 1-A just so he doesn't die. (Basically, he's a walking Deus Ex Machina.)
  • 10-C, Lan Mu will instantly switch to one of his go-to forms which is Kong Xuan. It has High 1-A to Tier 0 BFR, Sealing & Invulnerability due to all attacks that aren't also Tier 0 simply being ineffective.
  • 9-C, will be a repeat of what happened in 10-C, Epilogue has no chance of ending Lan Mu's Story, and even if he can't switch to his Kong Xuan Form in time, the Author will just bring him back with some Dues Ex Machina crap.
  • 9-B, Leviathan's interference will be overruled by Lan Mu's Author.
  • 8-C, I don't know if Mages have any Tier 0 Hax on them, so I'll wait for someone who knows WoD to fill me in. But if they cap at 1-A+ then they get BFR'd & Sealed.
  • 8-A, Caliborn gets out plotted for the first time in history, and then is sealed.
  • Low 7-C, sadly my darling Kelly gets BFR'd and sealed.
  • Low 7-B, sadly Lu Zhiyu joins Kelly in being bumped down as well.
  • 7-A, their Magic and everything else is going to be BFR'd and then they themselves will be sealed.
  • 6-C, Saber Shiki, Void Shiki, and the Root all enjoy a trip to the Information Plane in which they will stay forever.
  • High 6-A, I don't know how haxed Twin Peak Characters are in this key, so I'll wait.
  • 5-B, D&D, and their ridiculous resistances, and hax finally get bested.
  • 4-C, DMC joins D&D.
  • 4-B, The Emperor loses his throne.
  • 2-B, Chinamen act as one.
Below is referring to #2 Spots;
  • 4-A, The Emperor loses his throne a second time.
  • Low 2-C, Vivec gets out High 1-A'd.
I don't see a tier 6-C on lan mu profile, where it is?

How would Arceus match up against Xol since it isn’t a Smurf
Arceus has Tier 1 type 9 (on something with TD type 2 and beyond baseline NEP type 2) and beyond baseline 2-A range (which really should be Low 1-C as he constantly goes to, leaves and brings people to His Low 1-C dimension) for stuff which I don’t think Xol can deal with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back