• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would Arceus match up against Xol since it isn’t a Smurf
Arceus has Tier 1 type 9 (on something with TD type 2 and beyond baseline NEP type 2) and beyond baseline 2-A range (which really should be Low 1-C as he constantly goes to, leaves and brings people to His Low 1-C dimension) for stuff which I don’t think Xol can deal with
he still has countless layers. you need to get through that using only Arceus Avatar and not his true self. and AFAIK
Arceus even in his true self barely has 5D haxes

he still has countless layers. you need to get through that using only Arceus Avatar and not his true self. and AFAIK
Arceus even in his true self barely has 5D haxes
He has countless layers but it doesn’t mean much unless he resist all of Arceus’s ways to incap (since Xol can’t do anything but Incon to Arceus in return)

He has countless layers but it doesn’t mean much unless he resist all of Arceus’s ways to incap (since Xol can’t do anything but Incon to Arceus in return)
make a match then since im not sure what incap Arceus can do that Xol doesn't resist in countless layers.

then we both return to this
thanos-meme.gif

Actually, why would Arecus be able to defeat John Egbert, he isn’t a Pokémon, so wouldn’t having his aged reversed just erase him? His death wouldn’t be heroic or just from dying like that

Actually, why would Arecus be able to defeat John Egbert, he isn’t a Pokémon, so wouldn’t having his aged reversed just erase him? His death wouldn’t be heroic or just from dying like that
I mean he would come back and Arceus could just decide to stop the passive from happening at any time (including when he is a baby who can’t do anything)

I mean he would come back and Arceus could just decide to stop the passive from happening at any time (including when he is a baby who can’t do anything)
I don’t think John would just stand there after that, he’s probably gonna teleport out of range or something before getting his age completely noped out of existence again. (Although the retcon powers teleportation is thought based so idk)

Last edited:
Akka is capable of summoning Oryx and has smurf resistance to his level so he should be in the same spot as Oryx
What, no he can't, he can summon Auryx and Aurash (past versions of oryx who are nowhere near as strong and to my recollection barely smurfs), though the smurf resistances apply to the stuff from oryx's kit yes

What, no he can't, he can summon Auryx and Aurash (past versions of oryx who are nowhere near as strong and to my recollection barely smurfs), though the smurf resistances apply to the stuff from oryx's kit yes
It was actually being discussed now in that thread. Eitherway Akka profile needs updating but he has some hax and resistance. Furthermore Auryx is only weaker to ascendant plane key. Idk if that will make Akka weaker or stronger then 3rd spot chinamen though. Captain losses to Akka but Xol losses to Captain. I'll go make a match with the chinaman (worse mistake of my life) see how it goes

If you got time can you also join and say which resistance or hax from Akka is smurf or not

Last edited:
Not sure if it was ever brought up but would 40k's current tiering change their 4th placement in 4-B considering they're three layers into 1-A while Oryx is only Low 1-A iirc.

The first two are ok but didn't Oryx defeat Kharn in honorable combat?
Huh, didn't realize that thread existed until now and looking at it, the 1-A hax doesn't change the fact that Kharn lost cuz of melee so I guess he stays in 4th. If Magnus and Horus are fine then I guess 2nd in 4-B could be changed to Emps and them, also probably the Chaos Gods too while we're at it since they also have a 4-B key.

from the looks of it, Xue Ying in his tier 4 key didn't have resistance to Fate manip so ain't Yhwach just gonna neg him? or he has something up his sleeve

from the looks of it, Xue Ying in his tier 4 key didn't have resistance to Fate manip so ain't Yhwach just gonna neg him? or he has something up his sleeve
Honestly i don't see anything on Xue Ying's profile which stops Yhwach from dicking on him with The Almighty's 4-D haxes tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back