• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
No she doesn't. Higher Dimensionality > Acausality type 5. So Madoka gets stomped nonetheless. Also currently Madoka shouldn't be have Acausality type 5
I thought Acasuality type 5 can only be affected if the said character has feats to affect Acasuality type 5.

I thought Acasuality type 5 can only be affected if the said character has feats to affect Acasuality type 5.
changed
higher dimensions are treated as something with different if not higher causality
acausality Type 5 on a lower dimension cannot be assumed to transcend and be unbound by a different causality system from a higher dimension they have no feat off. it is treated as NLF.

Last edited:
Characters from Warhammer 40k for 3th 4-A, Big E (3th 4-A) and Ynnead(4th 4-A) they are literally from the same verse
Changed, also removed the extra "Characters from Warhammer" from 4-B as well.

2A 4th place Anos should stalemate Stikua like he did on high 6B tier

2A 5th place should be replaced with Sasha, Misha and Lay from Maou Gakuin Currently they stomps Madoka and her verse.
Added Anos, adding Sasha, Misha and Lay would be redundant.

changed
higher dimensions are treated as something with different if not higher causality
acausality Type 5 on a lower dimension cannot be assumed to transcend and be unbound by a different causality system from a higher dimension they have no feat off. it is treated as NLF.
E.g 4-D character with acasuality type 5 gets negged by a 5-D character without feat of affecting acasuality type 5 before?
Currently even Transduality is limited to dimensions.
Even type 3, So a higher dimensional being can affect even Transduality type 3? Cool.

For 2A 5th place i mean not 4th place. We already created matches and its clearly stomp Sasha, lay and Misha Outscales Madoka and her verse
We don't allow the characters from the same verse to hold different placements in the same tier, which is why some Destiny and Warhammer characters were removed from the list despite the fact they either beat or stalemated another listed character.

We don't allow the characters from the same verse to hold different placements in the same tier, which is why some Destiny and Warhammer characters were removed from the list despite the fact they either beat or stalemated another listed character.
Ok 👌 my bad i didn't know that

Which key needs to rise up to Immeasurable again?
His immesurerable feats also has no speed adjustment. He literally dodges and reacts to Eges spear with no problem he only lowers his guard to character who are way weaker than. I don't see a reason why he would lower his speed when he can't read Stukia AP and abilities.

I'm sure she can't defeat this guy right?
I have no idea, i know she has a decent amount of layered passives, so unless he either resist all of those passives on a more layered level or has regeneration, invulnerability or something that'll negate the effectiveness of the passives, he gets passive'd GG.

Removed the remaining extra characters.

There's free spots for:

Low 1-A
2-B
2-C
Low 4-C
High 5-A
6-C
7-B
11-A
What do the H 5-A's & L 4-C's have?
8A --4th place Sasha & Misha Necron.
Low 7C -- 3rd place for sasha and Misha
7A --2nd place for same Sasha and Misha
Unfortunately, they aren't smurfs in those keys which is why I'm working on separating their abilities into keys

I have no idea, i know she has a decent amount of layered passives, so unless he either resist all of those passives on a more layered level or has regeneration, invulnerability or something that'll negate the effectiveness of the passives, he gets passive'd GG.
What kind of passive hax?
He gets passively haxed with numbers and potency that would make bleach blush
Mention

Profile dosen't mention any passive hax, also Mister myxptlk abilities are High-1C.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back