• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should be removed yeah.

If I ever find a good translation of them I'll definitely make an attempt to rework the verse, but in their current state they shouldn't even be on the wiki.

Revised High 4-C, 6-A, High 6-B, 6-B and Low 6-B.

Filled the open spots with characters from the non-smurf list.

Also is everyone fine with me removing Friederich Tanner from the list for the exact same reasons why i removed GetBackers from the list?

Her profile lacks formatting, I assume. I can fix it, but unless you are intending to say, her profile is outdated in terms of abilities, then sure thing.
It's outdated interms of formatting, abilities, references, hell it doesn't even have scans for the vast majority of things on the profile.

Also i'm pretty next to no one on this site has read/or has in-depth knowledge about Seikon no Qwaser tbh, so no one would be able to defeat his position if needed.

It's outdated interms of formatting, abilities, references, hell it doesn't even have scans for the vast majority of things on the profile.

Also i'm pretty next to no one on this site has read/or has in-depth knowledge about Seikon no Qwaser tbh, so no one would be able to defeat his position if needed.
Oh, apologies then. Alright, this seems reasonable then.

Tanner is literally the only profile in the verse, with no verse page and no supporters.

So yeah just remove him. Profile should be deleted tbh.

Revised High 4-C, 6-A, High 6-B, 6-B and Low 6-B.

Filled the open spots with characters from the non-smurf list.

Also is everyone fine with me removing Friederich Tanner from the list for the exact same reasons why i removed GetBackers from the list?
It is strange that there are a dozen calculations for the verse, but only one page has been done, and there is not even a page of the verse.

Arceus should at minimum be tied for 5th in 2-A (Literally the only thing that allows them to Incon is type 5 acasuality and they can do nothing in return to Arceus because of Plates)

Don't we have a glossary terms in vsbattle? Pretty sure smurf is explained.

Otherwise, I suggest adding it in OP because this is most questioned in this thread (no offense, I am trying to be helpful regarding this)

People with powers or range above their dimensional level.

For instance, a 3-D dude with 1-A madness manipulation
Huh? Then why wont they qualify for the tier and how does one get hax on a higher tier? Could you maybe give a hypothetical example?

Sorry for so many questions

Huh? Then why wont they qualify for the tier and how does one get hax on a higher tier? Could you maybe give a hypothetical example?

Sorry for so many questions
If you have a smurf weapon or a smurf power, you don't qualify for that tier for this list. And basically just have a source of power or feats of effecting a higher-D being or place or whatever with hax.

If you have a smurf weapon or a smurf power, you don't qualify for that tier for this list. And basically just have a source of power or feats of effecting a higher-D being or place or whatever with hax.
Oh so a Low 1C character can affect a 1B character if they have 1B smurf unlike how they normally wouldnt be able to since there is a r>f difference?

Oh so a Low 1C character can affect a 1B character if they have 1B smurf unlike how they normally wouldnt be able to since there is a r>f difference?
Yes, if they have a 1-B power they could effect that 1-B character with that power- assuming the power was on the same dimension as, or higher, then that 1-B character with that power.

Now the 1-B character inherently has an advantage for obvious reasons, but if someone is smurfy enough(Ex, Lord Kroak) they could take characters who should curbstomp them by all means.

Qualitive difference, a reality-fiction difference is only one type of qualitative difference.

BTW Lord Kroak should stomp Maria in 10-C now, she can't hit his true form and eventually he's just gonna send her to the RoC which puts her under 1-A Madness Manipulation if one of his other haxes doesn't incap her first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back