• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude it's literally nagged it's own regen before, remember when it ran around killing shit while nonexistent? Lol
the 3930 thing? yeah. It presumably grew a resistance to it afterwards. 3930 is beyond narrative/story/plot, reality/unreality, history, causality, concept, law, information, and existence/nonexistence and it is one of the weakest void out of all the pattern screamers.

the 3930 thing? yeah. It presumably grew a resistance to it afterwards. 3930 is beyond narrative/story/plot, reality/unreality, history, causality, concept, law, information, and existence/nonexistence and it is one of the weakest void out of all the pattern screamers.
Yet it fought while nonexistent, and 3930 doesn't have any regen neg on its file lol

I know very well that Yhwach is more powerful but technically, it should be Bleach Characters in that place
Aizen seemingly doesn't have an actual wincon against Xue Ying while Yhwach does, not even talking about Ichigo because he's fodder compared to both Aizen and Yhwach, Prime Soul King is 4-B and Ginjo/Hikone and Kenpachi are Ichigo tier interms of hax's.

Yhwach is the only one in that tier which seemingly beats Xue Ying from what i'm seeing.

But speaking on Xue Ying since @Zaratthustra hasn't responded in a couple days, is everyone fine with Yhwach taking his position?.

Aizen seemingly doesn't have an actual wincon against Xue Ying while Yhwach does, not even talking about Ichigo because he's fodder compared to both Aizen and Yhwach, Prime Soul King is 4-B and Ginjo/Hikone and Kenpachi are Ichigo tier interms of hax's.

Yhwach is the only one in that tier which seemingly beats Xue Ying from what i'm seeing.

But speaking on Xue Ying since @Zaratthustra hasn't responded in a couple days, is everyone fine with Yhwach taking his position?.
I didn't know they were both in a fight, my error

Would Maple (BOFURI) qualify for any spot here? I mean I remember a time when people used her a lot for how ridiculously OP her defenses were.

Really? Cuz I don't see any of those white-hatted blue turds anywhere on this wiki!
they love to disguise themselves as OP mf

but fr, Maple didn't even have passive iirc so there's no hope for her to be here, she may have chance in the non-smurf thread but that's about it

Basically, in Magi their is an infinite hierarchy of gods, with the gods above controlling the destiny of the gods below and view them as fiction.

Basically, in Magi their is an infinite hierarchy of gods, with the gods above controlling the destiny of the gods below and view them as fiction.
Infinite Hierarchy of gods is High-1B, no?
Also are we sure they deserve to be number on High-1B? Most of them are Low 1-C if not all on profile.
And their hax wall dosen't look impressive compared to others.

Infinite Hierarchy of gods is High-1B, no?
Also are we sure they deserve to be number on High-1B? Most of them are Low 1-C if not all on profile.
And their hax wall dosen't look impressive compared to others.
It's like how ad infinitum 2-B and infinite 2-A works. They are that high as they are about the highest you can be without being High 1-B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back