• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you tell me what are those

Also he is Mftl+ at best. So i don't him doing anything to immeasurable speed characters or countering thier attacks.
All of Stikua's Hax are Low 1-A, along with his Durability and the area around him is timeless, so Immeasurable Speed won't really matter.

Oh and like in the last Anos vs Stikua battle, Anos can't interact with him.

How does this null immeasurable speed?
The whole point of Immeasurable Speed is that you move beyond linear time with speed. But that doesn't matter much if your opponent is in a timeless zone 24/7.

At that point, all Anos can do is attack at Infinite Speed and to that point, he can't even effect Stikua.

About H4C, why is it so empty? Can't the non smurfs be added there to fill up the spots?
True, So Balancer and Yu-Gi-Oh peeps should be put on the list, with Balancer above Xue Ying unless anything is differentiating him from his non-smurf list counterpart

The whole point of Immeasurable Speed is that you move beyond linear time with speed. But that doesn't matter much if your opponent is in a timeless zone 24/7.

At that point, all Anos can do is attack at Infinite Speed and to that point, he can't even effect Stikua.
Is the timeless zone some kind of barrier? What's it's range, I'm just curious of such an ability.

Is the timeless zone some kind of barrier? What's it's range, I'm just curious of such an ability.
More of a passive domain formed through people's power. It's been shown to be passively around a dozen meters and can expand depending on their range.

He has Nigh-Omniscience, Subjective Reality, Information Manipulation, etc within its range, and one of its key features is that time does not exist within it.

More of a passive domain formed through people's power. It's been shown to be passively around a dozen meters and can expand depending on their range.

He has Nigh-Omniscience, Subjective Reality, Information Manipulation, etc within its range, and one of its key features is that time does not exist within it.
Damn that's insane.

Technically same can be said for stikua can't do jackshit to Anos either.
Also if infinite speed attacks works how will he land a hit on Anos?

Anos has Resistance to these

Fine.
Anyway if his passives doesn't stated to affect infinite speed characters i guess Anos can share same spot?
Well, Anos has Immeasurable Combat and Reaction Speed, not movement or attack speed in this key. Since the time factor is nulled, he is stuck with the ability to react at an instant speed and keep up with combat at an instant speed.

But in the end, his attacks, perception, and movement speed still lower than Stikua's. There's nothing actually stopping Anos from getting hit.

Well, Anos has Immeasurable Combat and Reaction Speed, not movement or attack speed in this key. Since the time factor is nulled, he is stuck with the ability to react at an instant speed and keep up with combat at an instant speed.
Check his profile again. He has moment speed also.
But in the end, his attacks, perception, and movement speed still lower than Stikua's. There's nothing actually stopping Anos from getting hit.
How Mftl+ > infinite and immeasurable?

Well, Anos has Immeasurable Combat and Reaction Speed, not movement or attack speed
Worst argument ever.... While Anos is fighting at that speed he is moving and attacking, that's what Combat Speed is all about (The same thing he did when he was fighting against the spear that transcends space-time and lack concept of time and distance.). Furthermore, the reincarnation did not affect his speed, so he is comparable to his prime, which is able to keep up with Eques who is able to skip in time with sheer speed and is comparable to the full immeasurable of his last Keys. Not to mention that all inhabitants of shallow worlds, even with their speed, are seen as stationary by deeper world inhabitants (Eques included).
up to Immeasurable combat speed and reactions (Comparable to his prime self, as Reincarnation <Silica> does not affect his speed)

Worst argument ever.... While Anos is fighting at that speed he is moving and attacking, that's what Combat Speed is all about (The same thing he did when he was fighting against the spear that transcends space-time and lack concept of time and distance.). Furthermore, the reincarnation did not affect his speed, so he is comparable to his prime, which is able to keep up with Eques who is able to skip in time with sheer speed and is comparable to the full immeasurable of his last Keys. Not to mention that all inhabitants of shallow worlds, even with their speed, are seen as stationary by deeper world inhabitants (Eques included).
Then why didn't yall just list he is straight-up Immeasurable in all aspects? That's just confusing.

Then why didn't yall just list he is straight-up Immeasurable in all aspects? That's just confusing.
That was before, but it was changed directly because Anos is not always Immeasurable in his first Keys, his top is immeasurable but his speed will vary depending on the opponent. If the opponent is FTL he will fight at FTL, if the opponent changes to Immeasurable then he will fight at Immeasurable because he still maintains that speed.

Really are we cropping the main part now
Immeasurable (Can keep up with deeper world inhabitants, who are shown to faster than Pre-Silver Sea Arc Shin reaction and Combat speed.) | Immeasurable (Same as before)
His Silver Sea key speed is immeasurable speed 🗿
Oh ok, so assuming Anos starts the fight without looking at Stikua and instantly uses his Immeasurable Speed and never stops moving at that speed for eternity, then he can reach a draw.
He can keep fighting Graham for eternity i don't see a problem.

@Deceived3596
Been busy and couldn't get on wiki...plus without a laptop (still dead) my motivation died as I don't like to go on wiki/forum on the phone.

Countless is just countless. The Mirage World exists as long Xue Ying and reverse too, Xue will exist as long as his Mirage World exists. The Mirage World is 5 milion km long, a world that reflects reality without living beings, it's also the source of all illusions, mirages, phantasm, etc. Like I said first not even going through countless dimensions could reach it, if the True Meaning wasn't a similar rank one that specializes in space but since Mustache has 4D/Type 2 Concept, I guess he will reach it.

The energy here is every type - as before becoming a Transcendent lifeform, they controlled Qi/Battle Qi/Spiritual Energy/etc which are low-tier stuff compared to the Transcendental Energy which is basically Law. From that level, all their stuff comes from the Laws they comprehend.

But I guess Mustache wins...also the episodes for the animations are really neat. Nice that they follow the manga but still add a few things that improve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back