• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'know what?

I agree plot manipulation could work against higher dimensional tiers, but only in situations where the character themselves are lower tier but they have higher dimensional powers.

For example: Goku being Low 2-C with his powers doesn't suddenly mean 3-D plot manipulation wouldn't work on him, it would, since he's still a 3-D being himself.

Y'know what?

I agree plot manipulation could work against higher dimensional tiers, but only in situations where the character themselves are lower tier but they have higher dimensional powers.

For example: Goku being Low 2-C with his powers doesn't suddenly mean 3-D plot manipulation wouldn't work on him, it would, since he's still a 3-D being himself.
I mean, I'm pretty sure that technically she should qualify as higher dimensional being as a high rank god but since she currently don't have listed it I can't use that as argument.

So she resist the things listed that the Akashic Records do and how it do so, except plot manip, so tell me, magically the plot manip would null all of that despite the fact that her resistances are higher d than the Akashic Records itself? Because if that's the case even a character like Altair or Chowder would be able to defeat a, for example, a Low 1-A character like the Horrorterrors since it don't have plot manip resistance, that's NFL.
they cant because the plot manip isn't on a level to do so, their plot manip is still 3/4D, if someone had low 1-A plot manip, and also the ability to bypass some incredibly strong type 4 acasuality, here space ishstar isnt even higher D in such a manner that she would be beyond the scope of the plot manip

I mean it seems to include all the body's waste products incap has to last long enough and avoid infection.

Tier 0:

1. Characters from Manifold Trilogy

2. Characters from World of Darkness

3. Characters from Twin Peaks/ Cthulhu Mythos

May I ask you to explain this?

Tier 1-A

1. Characters from The Elder Scrolls

2. SCP-3812

3. Characters from Cthulhu Mythos

4. Characters from World of Darkness (Mage and Jehovah)

Also, I wonder why TES characters are above SCP-3812 who transcends multiple if not an infinite number of outerversal levels.

Tier High 1-B:

1. Characters from The Elder Scrolls

2. Gan

3. Characters from Dungeons and Dragons

4. Characters from Warhammer 40,000

The same situation is here, why do you think TES characters are so high in the food chain? To the best of my knowledge they are baseline High 1-B, but I'm not a TES expert.

The same situation is here, why do you think TES characters are so high in the food chain? To the best of my knowledge they are baseline High 1-B, but I'm not a TES expert.
the numiduim has 1A to 1A+ hax with world refusals and TES gods immortality is so good no even Vivec with CHIM can permakill them

May I ask you to explain this?

Also, I wonder why TES characters are above SCP-3812 who transcends multiple if not an infinite number of outerversal levels.

No i can't explain this since i'm not the one put that characters at those placements. i picked up the thread a couple weeks ago when the OP wasn't updating it anymore so most of the placements on the list i have no idea why they're placed their in the first place, especially tier 0 shit so the only thing i could tell you is create a Question's and Answer thread and ask why these specific characters rank so high within the Tier.

From my understanding the TES guys like Vivec have a-lot more/better hax then SCP-3812 and since SCP-3812's "Transcendence" power takes time to actually reach it's full-potential so TES characters like Vivec would've just Zero-Sum him with CHIM before he could "Transcend" them.

The Numidium has 1-A via Refusal which Zero-Sums someone to the point of needing layered High-Godly to regenerate from and since none of the other characters within that tier can't survive that they're placed lower. Also High-Tier Elder Scrolls Characters have insane Immortality and Regeneration which allows them to regenerate from things like CHIM and Zero-Summing. They also possess crazy hax's that most people in the tier can't resist given their potency so that's why they're placed along-side The Numidium rather then The Numidium itself.

No? the tier is 1-A not 1-A+.
Outerverse level (Completely superseded the primary narrative which contains the whole of the SCP Multiverse, whose full extent has been described as possessing uncountably infinite higher dimensions, perceiving it as nothing but fiction in a higher layer, and constantly transcending into increasingly higher narratives, each seeing the one below as fictional stories), will eventually become Outerverse level+ (One of 3812's alternate personalities has stated that the entity will eventually rise above the entirety of creation and the infinite hierarchy of narratives that comprise it, continuing to supersede itself endlessly even after that)

Plot Manipulation and Text Manipulation (Can cut pages of her own manga with a pair of scissors and destroy the film reel her narrative was tied to. Arale can create and interact with text, as well as interact with character speech bubbles. Arale's presence within a story book's reality caused the sudden appearances of characters from other stories and had completely changed the story causing events that should have happened to instead happen differently. She changed the story of Dragon Quest V by becoming the legendary hero instead of the protagonist, defeating the final boss with pretty much no difficulty. The N'cha Cannon can shoot texts at enemies. Arale and other characters can casually skip past moments and events fast-forwarding to further events. Can delay a fight by mentioning they're "out of pages". Capable of playing her anime opening during the episode. Threw Toribot into her world from outside the plot, while he was writing the narrative. Arale can Interrupted the plot with her cooking show. Arale is capable of cutting away and removing panels/pages, rewriting manga pages, and removing pieces of the animation)”

Plot Manipulation (Wasn't affected by the destruction of her story. She removed a piece of herself from the manga and wasn’t affected. Toribot wrote and designed the plot of the future world and yet when he went to the future, which he had written, nothing was as he had imagined and the events that transpired were unknown to him, despite him being the writer of the plot. Even after Toriyama ended a Dr.Slump episode, the cast including Arale, ignored that it ended and bullied their author)”

Im not certain either of these have what it takes to put down someone like Reinhard, hell im fairly certain most of that stuff isnt really combat applicable or at least doesnt directly harm/defeat the enemy.

I heavily doubt that Arale can even go past D, considering all of his crazy abilities.
If she can take a spot it would be 5th at the very best, but I have many doubts that she can take down Kingprotea so a match would be better.

Does Kurumi Tokisaki have any passive or thought based moves that got her on the strongest Low 7-C list?

From my knowledge she doesn't have either.
In that case...

Henry Stickmin for 5th Low 7-C. He has passive retries that allow him to reverse time back to a previous point from any failure that happens to him (Such as death, KO, incapacitation, and even dimensional BFR) so he can try another outcome that would make him succeed. Also, he has access to Reference which is capable of punching people to alternate timelines where they never obtained certain forms/abilities.

In that case...

Henry Stickmin for 5th Low 7-C. He has passive retries that allow him to reverse time back to a previous point from any failure that happens to him (Such as death, KO, incapacitation, and even dimensional BFR) so he can try another outcome that would make him succeed. Also, he has access to Reference which is capable of punching people to alternate timelines where they never obtained certain forms/abilities.
Make the thread, can't really change the placement of characters if i don't really know who would win between those characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back