• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
he gets past final fantasy, but even then that is only because the type 5 acasuality stops them from murdering them with hax so he can eventually just undo them, but the rest he cant, maybe you could argue retcon stuff still works against those with type 5, which technically makes sense, but **** that

he gets past final fantasy, but even then that is only because the type 5 acasuality stops them from murdering them with hax so he can eventually just undo them, but the rest he cant, maybe you could argue retcon stuff still works against those with type 5, which technically makes sense, but **** that
I think that depends, how good is the Type 5 for Puella Magi Verse? John Egbert became "unstuck" in Paradox Space which is 1-A

The DnD characters weren't smurf last I checked. From that point tho, Ergenverse characters can manipulate 1-A concepts and WoD goes without saying.

Kriemhild Gretchen should be removed from Unknown as she's not just 5-B, and I'd also like to know if the Digimon dudes can fight her or not (Warhammer is already a no-no).
Tbh I'd say to put her with the Digimon charas in 5th position in 5-B. They can't do stuff against her NEP 2 + Aca 5 but she can't affect HDE dudes either in her 5-B state

Pretty sure the wiki only accepts 2-A/Low 1-C gods having 1-A hax. You're welcome to make that revision if there are Low 2-C gods.

Pretty sure the wiki only accepts 2-A/Low 1-C gods having 1-A hax. You're welcome to make that revision if there are Low 2-C gods.
The reason 2-C Vecna (and his High 6-A form) is on the list is precisely because he has access to every spell, including the ones from 1-A. He is not alone in that. Bambu even has this same scan on this blog about the powers of all gods.

And yes, there are Low 2-C dnd gods:
Here , here and here (and these just off the top of my head)

Then I'll ask him as I sincerely remember him telling me that Low 2-Cs had no smurfery.

@Mr._Bambu Sorry to bother but can you confirm this?

Aren't the Low 6-B and 6-B characters of DnD smurfs too?
Some, not all

But aye

Edit:
A correction: Yeh, all dnd characters from 6-C and up have 4-D shizz. What I meant is that some of the 6-Bs deal with far realm stuff as well. So yeh.

Last edited:
Then I'll ask him as I sincerely remember him telling me that Low 2-Cs had no smurfery.

@Mr._Bambu Sorry to bother but can you confirm this?
don't care, go away tier-slaves

since it is Lephyr I will answer unironically, though please do try to leave me out of this hell

Lephyr is correct. All gods have access to all spells, which include 1-A effects. Mostly Madness Manip but also shit like BFR to the Far Realm (D&D's Lovecraftian weird dimension with eldritch entities vying to destroy reality).

As I said to him in the Discord, he is wrong about the Low 6-Bs. 6-Cs and up have access to 4-D effects, all of 'em. Some of them below that have access to it, but everybody CR 21 and above can do 4-D fuckery.

since it is Lephyr I will answer unironically, though please do try to leave me out of this hell

Lephyr is correct. All gods have access to all spells, which include 1-A effects. Mostly Madness Manip but also shit like BFR to the Far Realm (D&D's Lovecraftian weird dimension with eldritch entities vying to destroy reality).

As I said to him in the Discord, he is wrong about the Low 6-Bs. 6-Cs and up have access to 4-D effects, all of 'em. Some of them below that have access to it, but everybody CR 21 and above can do 4-D fuckery.
Y'know I'm charming; also thanks ovo

Thanks Bambu. For now.

Interesting, interesting.

I see. I’ll come back later, see if I can throw a couple MT Low 2-Cs at the top. If it’s only Madness & BFR, I’m sure they can handle it.

Gonna see if they can hit the peaks of Low 1-C, Low 2-C, High 6-A, and 7-B.
Afaik the two peaks for D&D Low 1-Cs are Thanatos and The LoP. The gap between Thanatos and other Immortals is of the same scale between them and a bunch of mortal Tier 8s and 7s
Low Complex Multiverse level (Noted by Asterius as being beyond him in the same capacity as he is beyond mortals. Asterius is of a higher Immortal order than Rad who is capable of creating and changing 5-Dimensional spaces. Thanatos exists as a 5th dimensional entity.)
The LoP can nuke multiple 5th dimension realms via passive existence
Low Complex Multiverse level (Her true form is strong enough to instantly destroy the multiverse which contains multiple infinite 5-Dimensional Spaces. Due to being able to alter and shape the multiverse in its entirety, she should at least be in the same general league as beings such as Ao the Overdeity)
Combined with general hax and Thanatos' massive 4D brain they're generally high up in there.

1-B is also pretty high since they can claim to any real number, though idk how exactly that translates to some of the other 1-Bs on the list. 1-As other than like, Lumi are pretty lacking. I'm mostly confident that D&D has the most fodder 1-As on the site outside of an upgrade to the Old Ones (or whenever someone gets that quasi-legal Cthulhu crossover from 1e and makes profiles of Azazthoth).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back