• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowing 1-A as a tier we should probably wait in case there's a verse that is above 8 layers...

Even though Warhammer is going 1-A+ soon lol

Well, I don’t know that, so… I dunno what DnD can do. I guess I’ll just make a match when the time comes.

Gonna see if they can hit the peaks of Low 1-C, Low 2-C, High 6-A, and 7-B.
for low 1-C, everyone bar nanashi is not getting past magi, low 2-C, they need to have resistances to passives, but even then they are not getting past ergen who passively haxes unless they have smurfery which i dont remember, for high 6-A, they have to have either smurf or above baseline resistances to soul, mind, and deconstruction down to the quarks, and also resistances or a way to bypass passive power null that works on energy overall, matter (down to photons and subatomic particles) and electromagnetism, for 7-B, they need resistances, and a lot of them

low 2-C, they need to have resistances to passives, but even then they are not getting past ergen who passively haxes unless they have smurfery which i dont remember
Er Gen passives are mostly 4-D (and it's mostly fate, mind and law-hax that are 4-D at that tier). That said, Fang Mu can turn people 2-D via 1-A space manip and Lord White can manip concepts of curses, time and extermination on a similar scale. Guess it depends on MT passive hax scale at that tier.

Er Gen passives are mostly 4-D (and it's mostly fate, mind and law-hax that are 4-D at that tier). That said, Fang Mu can turn people 2-D via 1-A space manip and Lord White can manip concepts of curses, time and extermination on a similar scale. Guess it depends on MT passive hax scale at that tier.
the guys in low 2-C dont actually have any passives from memory, its from low 1-C and on where it starts

Yessir, there's honestly a good amount of support and such for 1-A to 1-A+ Warhammer lol
Huh. I can understand countless or at least more than a few layers into 1-A and such since the current descriptions of the Warp already kinda makes it sound fully 1-A. Didn't think others thought the same.

Guess we'll see.

for low 1-C, everyone bar nanashi is not getting past magi,
Why?

low 2-C, they need to have resistances to passives,
Like?

but even then they are not getting past ergen who passively haxes unless they have smurfery which i dont remember
Such as?

for high 6-A, they have to have either smurf or above baseline resistances to soul, mind, and deconstruction down to the quarks, and also resistances or a way to bypass passive power null that works on energy overall, matter (down to photons and subatomic particles) and electromagnetism, for 7-B, they need resistances, and a lot of them
And same old, what are they? Mind & Soul are easily dealt with.

high 1-B passive fate hax
Like?

Such as?
This and control+F and type in passive, d's fear, para and empath hax, WoD's passive disbelief + Caine's Curse, and Ergen just also has multiple 1-A haxes
And same old, what are they? Mind & Soul are easily dealt with.
for anyone who scales to the stuff from the diamond realm or demons, anyone else no, they also cant deal with the deconstruction or the power null, while, for 7-B grimm has passive madness and fear, anos is anos, homura has passive 2-A mindhax + Curses, the AoC has dumb passive power copy and other stuff that i cant remember off the top of my head, Es is a blazblue character, and shinza is shinza

This and control+F and type in passive, d's fear, para and empath hax, WoD's passive disbelief + Caine's Curse, and Ergen just also has multiple 1-A haxes

for anyone who scales to the stuff from the diamond realm or demons, anyone else no, they also cant deal with the deconstruction or the power null, while, for 7-B grimm has passive madness and fear, anos is anos, homura has passive 2-A mindhax + Curses, the AoC has dumb passive power copy and other stuff that i cant remember off the top of my head, Es is a blazblue character, and shinza is shinza
Don't take my word but IIRC SMT characters have 1-A passive fate hax

What scale are MT Low 2-C resistances btw?
1-A Mind/Soul/Info/Concept/EE/Absorption/Fusionism, that’s the bulk, forgetting the rest.

Gonna need to think on that, thanks though.

d's fear, para and empath hax,
Not doing anything.

Caine's Curse, and Ergen just also has multiple 1-A haxes
What are both? Can you explain?

for anyone who scales to the stuff from the diamond realm or demons, anyone else no, they also cant deal with the deconstruction or the power null
Says who? They resist both.
for 7-B grimm has passive madness and fear, anos is anos, homura has passive 2-A mindhax
Resisted.

AoC has dumb passive power copy
And…?

Es is a blazblue character, and shinza is shinza
And…?

Can't say for the other but for Er Gen, basically 3rd Step cultivator can manipulate a specific concept or concepts, which are 1-A in scale. Fang Mu can manipulate the Essence of Space and 2 other unspecified ones, Song Que has Life and Death etc. and resist them as well (though higher cultivation allows for better Essence use and can overcome those resistances).

Tho, if the MT Low 2-Cs have blanket resistance to 1-A concept-hax then I suppose it greatly diminishes their effectiveness. How do the Low 2-Cs handle manipulating 1-B space or being trapped in 2-D planes? Also, is their range smurf as well?

Can't say for the other but for Er Gen, basically 3rd Step cultivator can manipulate a specific concept or concepts, which are 1-A in scale. Fang Mu can manipulate the Essence of Space and 2 other unspecified ones, Song Que has Life and Death etc. and resist them as well (though higher cultivation allows for better Essence use and can overcome those resistances).

Tho, if the MT Low 2-Cs have blanket resistance to 1-A concept-hax then I suppose it greatly diminishes their effectiveness. How do the Low 2-Cs handle manipulating 1-B space or being trapped in 2-D planes? Also, is their range smurf as well?
They could simply make a barrier, strong enough to resist the effects of the Kadath Mandala, a deeper layer of the CU, which on its own has the hax I listed earlier. Even casual fairies can do this.

Low 2-C Demons should have Low 2-C range.

Says who? They resist both.
they literally do not resist adam's power null and dont have a way around it and they don't resist deconstruction down to quarks
Caine is a tier 0 smurf that reflects anything done to him back 7 times over, this includes hax that doesn't physically damage him like mind, concept, plot etc etc etc, has a gigantic wall of hax, can literally make new powers on the fly with already existent powers for include stuff like outpacing the storyteller themself, has the power of all vampires which includes this wall of hax
Blazblue has passive, layered (to an inane degree), low 1-C PI, layered high godly, and a bunch of other stuff that I can't remember and Shinza is a 1-B smurf

Is this in response to the concept-hax?
Anything, really.

So, question towards these guys. While the Demons are physically Low 2-C, they are capable of damaging each other. Demons can casually withstand the effects of the Collective Unconscious, which inflicts 1-A mind/soul/info/concept hax, and Demons themselves are made of those concepts. Every attack they hit afflicts those essences of existence on a 1-A level, and afflict each other with Ailments.

Can any of them withstand that? The attacks can spawn on you, by the way.

they literally do not resist adam's power null and dont have a way around it and they don't resist deconstruction down to quarks
Are you aware of the fact they can survive in the Collective Unconscious, which is mind/soul/info/concept EE? Are quarks more fundamental than concepts? Power Null is pretty easily dealt with considering they deal with moves like Bind/Seal/Forget, which negates powers, on a mind/soul/info/concept level.

Caine is a tier 0 smurf that reflects anything done to him back 7 times over, this includes hax that doesn't physically damage him like mind, concept, plot etc etc etc, has a gigantic wall of hax, can literally make new powers on the fly with already existent powers for include stuff like outpacing the storyteller themself, has the power of all vampires which includes this wall of hax
Cool. No fight there, then.

Blazblue has passive, layered (to an inane degree), low 1-C PI, layered high godly, and a bunch of other stuff that I can't remember and Shinza is a 1-B smurf
Over 80% of those powers are resisted. And I still don’t have info on Shinza.

Anything, really.

So, question towards these guys. While the Demons are physically Low 2-C, they are capable of damaging each other. Demons can casually withstand the effects of the Collective Unconscious, which inflicts 1-A mind/soul/info/concept hax, and Demons themselves are made of those concepts. Every attack they hit afflicts those essences of existence on a 1-A level, and afflict each other with Ailments.

Can any of them withstand that? The attacks can spawn on you, by the way.
Welp, looks like they move down a number. None of the Er Gen gang really have 1-A soul resist so far.

Are you aware of the fact they can survive in the Collective Unconscious, which is mind/soul/info/concept EE? Are quarks more fundamental than concepts? Power Null is pretty easily dealt with considering they deal with moves like Bind/Seal/Forget, which negates powers, on a mind/soul/info/concept level.
it only causes ego death, as stated directly on the scan for the resistance itself, undergoing ego death and basically zero-summing back into the collective unconscious does not mean that your physical body is affected, all effects mentioned only are those that exist on the mental level, not on the physical one

it only causes ego death, as stated directly on the scan for the resistance itself, undergoing ego death and basically zero-summing back into the collective unconscious does not mean that your physical body is affected, all effects mentioned only are those that exist on the mental level, not on the physical one
You’re aware the entire verse is a product of the mind, yes? Even if this weren’t the case, this is blatantly untrue. It is directly called a void, and the game over screen from Persona 1 corroborates this assertion, stating “your heart and soul will return to nothing”. QDS is the final nail in the coffin, stating this:

Your flesh has regained its original quantum attributes by being stripped down to the smallest unit, below the molecule. You are everywhere, at all times, and observe all possible worlds simultaneously.
All in all, I fail to see how your assertion holds any significance.

You’re aware the entire verse is a product of the mind, yes? Even if this weren’t the case, this is blatantly untrue. It is directly called a void, and the game order screen corroborates this assertion, stating “your heart and soul will return to nothing”. QDS is the final nail in the coffin, stating this:

All in all, I fail to see how your assertion holds any significance.
scuse me i have yugioh player syndrome, and as such i cannot read
Power Null is pretty easily dealt with considering they deal with moves like Bind/Seal/Forget, which negates powers, on a mind/soul/info/concept level.
forgot abt this, but anyways, yeah they resist someone negating their powers, adam doesn't do that, they can still do stuff, the effects will never come because the phenomena that would allow for it to occur never happen as the energy that would be made in an agi spell for example, the heat energy that would manifest in order for it to happen becomes negated and as such doesn't do anything

scuse me i have yugioh player syndrome, and as such i cannot read

forgot abt this, but anyways, yeah they resist someone negating their powers, adam doesn't do that, they can still do stuff, the effects will never come because the phenomena that would allow for it to occur never happen as the energy that would be made in an agi spell for example, the heat energy that would manifest in order for it to happen becomes negated and as such doesn't do anything
Do you have evidence this would apply to mental/spiritual/informational/conceptual attacks? Because they take spiritual energy, which is equal to the other factors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back