• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
How fast does the time stop activate? Thought-based?
She casts a spell. She doesn't need to say the name out loud, so it's essentially thought-based, yes.
The moment the activates it, a massive dome spawns over a city-wide area of effect, with her position as the center. The effect is immediate. The area within the dome is separated from the causality of the world in its own pocket dimension, within which time is stopped.

Probably late to this, but I think Sauron should be changed to 'Characters from Lord of The Rings' since a lot of the higher tiers are comparable in AP, I think

The Headless Horseman darkens the sky of 7th 8-A!

Via virtue of Low-Godly Regeneration and ass-beating Stats.

Yes that's all it takes to git gud here lol
How is he defeating Crowfather who just BFR him?

How is he defeating Maetel or Artpe that can use causality manipulation in the long run to generate something to win the fight? Because he is not touching someone with power null on magic and skills, reactive evolution, instintive reaction and with a SoL attack

And he upscale from 500 tons, Maetel and Artpe are 182 tons and Crowfather is 682 tons, so he is not even AP stomping them with "ass-beating stats", as he is not even 3 times stronger than Maetel Artpe and upscaling is not giving him magically a Ap stomp difference

How is he defeating Crowfather who just BFR him?

How is he defeating Maetel or Artpe that can use causality manipulation in the long run to generate something to win the fight? Because he is not touching someone with power null on magic and skills, reactive evolution, instintive reaction and with a SoL attack

And he upscale from 500 tons, Maetel and Artpe are 182 tons and Crowfather is 682 tons, so he is not even AP stomping them with "ass-beating stats", as he is not even 3 times stronger than Maetel Artpe and upscaling is not giving him magically a Ap stomp difference
OOC for use in combat. I'd know. I got Crowfather that spot.

Prove it can generate something to deal with Low-Godly

No, he's two one-shots and a stomp above 500 tons, They can't fight him well cause he's got better upscaling then even Senator Armstrong does from his value lol

If they can resist plot manipulation/do plot manipulation in the story and their power works via evolving their souls, they can deal with low-godly

A yes, plot manipulation btw
Give me more details on how this plot manipulation works

Not all plot manipulation is created equal

Give me more details on how this plot manipulation works
They change their world as they please

Rewrite/Revision: The second stage[43] Innate Ability of Artpe who unlocked it upon his death. This ability is a fusion[43] between Read All Creation, Materialization and Reclamation. It let the user to Revision[44] everything he wishes including someone's race, time[43] and even the plot as he was originally a demon born in the Demon World but after his 'Revision', he was sent back in time, as a human, born in the village of the Hero as a Hero himself and thus changing the story. Thanks to her Record, Maetel gained it for herself thus she now can control the story to her own like. It's strong enough that even the flow of time can't stop it

Rewrite/Revision: The second stage[43] Innate Ability of Artpe who unlocked it upon his death. This ability is a fusion[43] between Read All Creation, Materialization and Reclamation. It let the user to Revision[44] everything he wishes including someone's race, time[43] and even the plot as he was originally a demon born in the Demon World but after his 'Revision', he was sent back in time, as a human, born in the village of the Hero as a Hero himself and thus changing the story. Thanks to her Record, Maetel gained it for herself thus she now can control the story to her own like. It's strong enough that even the flow of time can't stop it
Gotcha, 8th it is

even though they really should be higher

The crowfather I did not know that his BFR is OOC, I only played the first game

Only defending him for that game, I hated the third one

Edit: And I don´t know why this characters are in the last position, they should be able to defeat Junko and the crowfather easily, no idea about the higher tiers of the 8-A

The crowfather I did not know that his BFR is OOC, I only played the first game

Only defending him for that game, I hated the third one

Edit: And I don´t know why this characters are in the last position, they should be able to defeat Junko and the crowfather easily, no idea about the higher tiers of the 8-A
Crowfather is Darksiders 2/Abomination Vault only, you never see(or hear of) him in any other title of Darksiders

Actually yeah, from what I remember you can very easily get those ******* up to #1 lmfao

Owari and it's defenses can't deal with plot manipulation that good

How fast does the time stop activate? Thought-based?
She casts a spell. She doesn't need to say the name out loud, so it's essentially thought-based, yes.
The moment the activates it, a massive dome spawns over a city-wide area of effect, with her position as the center. The effect is immediate. The area within the dome is separated from the causality of the world in its own pocket dimension, within which time is stopped.
Was the question relating to another character?

For 8-A...

Arpe and Maetel should be #1, they have broken plot hax they actively use in-character that's basically busted RW

The Headless Horseman should take Han's spot in 8-A from there, I don't see anything that allows him to put the horseman down for good

Junko can't deal with Low-Godly so eventually gets overwhelmed, and I do mean eventually

Crowfather lacks the IC actions to handle the Horseman in time.

Arpe and Maetel should be #1, they have broken plot hax they actively use in-character that's basically busted RW
Record of Destruction: Using his Materialization[70], Artpe copied[70] the Concept of Fragment of Destruction which it's the Hand of a Demonic God, a Concept[70] itself that exists in another dimension thus gaining its power.

And if they also can copy conceptual manipulation while fighting or gain power while copying, they would also defeat the first tier

Finally, their verse works with levels and leveling up means that their soul are stronger than before, they have like 400 levels, if only counting the important caps of level 50,100,150,200,250,300,350 and 400, their soul manipulation and abilities using that would have 8 layers of potency as in verse, if you are in those levels, you simply stomp anything below you, a level 49 can´t do anything to a level 50, but this part I am not sure, because I am just starting to read all of this, but the info is in the verse page.

Edit: At best they are second if the owari characters can activate their conceptual powers first but the rest of the list have 0 answer to plot or being copied if they don´t start with their strongest hax

Last edited:
For 8-A...

The Headless Horseman should take Han's spot in 8-A from there, I don't see anything that allows him to put the horseman down for good

Junko can't deal with Low-Godly so eventually gets overwhelmed, and I do mean eventually

Crowfather lacks the IC actions to handle the Horseman in time.
Looking at the profiles of Artpe and Maetel, I'm shocked they aren't at the top.

Perhaps a match between Horseman and Han might be good. Han does have strong abilities

No like I'm serious.

He lacks the capabilities in hax to handle The Headless Horseman until third key, the most he can get is an incon via neither really having the world's best offense
Isn't his 3rd key 8-A physically? The SS and Durability of 3rd key seems to be 8-A.

Listen as far as I know the game has changed and you can be in XYZ spot even if you aren't physically that Tier, so I'm counting second key here
OP still says just physical, so idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back