• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like, the example doesn't work because you could indeed give BFR due to that.

If The Hunter can open portals at will and maybe even keep them up for a few seconds, nothing stops him from using the portal to BFR someone, even if it isn't as practical as other thought based BFRs and he would need some extra thinking.
The cant, thats the thing

Btw. anyone in market for the free 10-B places? 'cause I have a bunch of ideas. Some more weird, some less.
The way I would order them:
6. Shichinin Misaki: Death just from meeting it (passive) and exists as a 'framework' rather than physically (so rather hard to effect, kinda similar to a type 2 abstract, although I went for incorporeality as conservative guess)
7. Akane Kiryu: Possession, Soul Steal, Incorporeality (as ghosts) and hard to kill (even if exorcised they reappear due to a time loop)
8. Yuuri Kumoi: Illusions that can kill you for real, above baseline mind hax, Power Mimicry
9. Hinata Tachibana: Passive charm mind hax and social influencing
10. Teruhashi: Passive social influencing (of higher calibre than Hinata at that)

Or maybe Yuuri at 10th, as hers is not passive... Honestly, last three are easy to beat with the right resistances, but I will still suggest them for the time being.

So the reasonings on this thread were very off in regards to the Vitreus Drinker and the Hunter, as neither participant knew about the creature (from mistaken mechanics, and lack of knowledge of the creature's standard tactics).

I would personally suggest a new thread be made to discuss the match properly.
Im currently responding to everything you wrote, most of it doesnt matter

Btw. anyone in market for the free 10-B places? 'cause I have a bunch of ideas. Some more weird, some less.
The way I would order them:
6. Shichinin Misaki: Death just from meeting it (passive) and exists as a 'framework' rather than physically (so rather hard to effect, kinda similar to a type 2 abstract, although I went for incorporeality as conservative guess)
7. Akane Kiryu: Possession, Soul Steal, Incorporeality (as ghosts) and hard to kill (even if exorcised they reappear due to a time loop)
8. Yuuri Kumoi: Illusions that can kill you for real, above baseline mind hax, Power Mimicry
9. Hinata Tachibana: Passive charm mind hax and social influencing
10. Teruhashi: Passive social influencing (of higher calibre than Hinata at that)

Or maybe Yuuri at 10th, as hers is not passive... Honestly, last three are easy to beat with the right resistances, but I will still suggest them for the time being.
Yukio Hans Vorarlberna is also a great placement for 10-B, i'll explain Yukio's power-set more in-depth later as i'm too lazy to do so right now 🗿.

Also i'm sure both Yukio and Shichinin beat the 5th placement as well.

Edit: Ruvik would also be a good contender as well after i'm done revising his profile.

Yukio Hans Vorarlberna is also a great placement for 10-B, i'll explain Yukio's power-set more in-depth later as i'm too lazy to do so right now 🗿.

Also i'm sure both Yukio and Shichinin beat the 5th placement as well.
Ironically, I feel like he might beat the first two I mentioned, but might go down against the social influencers in the last two places lol

Nah, he deserve the first spot
Also, wtf, are you already starting to rework the profile? Damn, I'm late
🔥

I haven't fully started yet (Bleach has been my main priory rn) but i'm probably going to start focusing on revising his profile after a couple future revisions.

I'm just scaling him to his base key because of the lack of physical feats from Ruvik, it's the most objective piece of scaling we have for him imo.

I don't believe he should be assumed comparable in physical AP to the likes of ****** or Laura because of his lack of actual physical feats, he would be higher than 10-B with his TK and fused form though. I'm just specifically talking about his physical AP.

That depends on what you mean by "base". But considering your last sentence, Ruvik would probably be something like 9-A, since he was able to defeat Sebastian with a single arm (And yes, Seb is not a normal human, this is explicit by him being thrown through so many walls in the last boss battle lol)

When i'm referencing "base" i'm referencing what his 10-B is called, just for more context.

Depends on the form he defeats Sebastian in, because if you're referencing the Mansion level then Ruvik used his Biological Manipulation/Durability Negation to explode Sebastian from the inside out. But if you're referencing something else then he possibly could be 9-A, need more context. If you're referencing his fused form then i definitely agree he should at least be 9-A, if not higher, depends on the calc i guess.

So, after discussing a bit more with Weekly on the Hunter vs Vitreus Drinker matchup, I discovered something that may render them illegitimate for the list.

They receive constant advise and guidance from this asshole. Would that be considered outside help and/or smurf?

So, after discussing a bit more with Weekly on the Hunter vs Vitreus Drinker matchup, I discovered something that may render them illegitimate for the list.

They receive constant advise and guidance from this asshole. Would that be considered outside help and/or smurf?
For his true form, or his first key? And how does he exactly help them?

For his true form, or his first key? And how does he exactly help them?
Trueform

He directs them so they are able to reach a dark purpose. What that entails exactly is unknown.

Exact quote:
As undead, vitreous drinkers have no true ecology. The creatures were reputedly created by Vecna for some nefarious purpose. Some legends state that Vecna actually advises each of the vitreous drinkers, directing them to some unknown end. Across countless worlds and the infi nite planes, vitreous drinkers work together to fulfill Vecna’s unguessable aims.

As long as vecna doesn't actually do anything, no
From what I can gather, he tells them what to do in order to achieve his goal. That's it.

Edit: For a bit more context: The purpose of the Vitreus Drinker is to collect knowledge. They form entire rings of spionage abusing their ability to see through the eyes of creatures they touch. A single one can take over an entire town and even the fauna around given time, spying everything, everywhere and everyone.

Which would be a valid reason for deletion if I weren't around to give evidence. Luckily, I am. So it is an entirely moot point. Again, the profiles are within our standards.
So you have the scans available and are just willingly not putting them on the profiles?
If it were just possible to ask for scans form someone able to provide them... oh wait, it is!
Okay then, provide scans for everything on Susamikado's profile please
? I think I added more explanations some time ago. Don't believe I'm in the habit of adding stats or abilities without a CRT.
Explanations and scans are not the same thing.
I make CRTs. Make giant blogs with countless of quotes just for them. Sadly, I also have staff duties as well. Literally have 68 requests right now to evaluate side rules and verses I don't care about. I would also much rather work on my own verses, but the priorities are (for the most part) staff duties > making profiles correct > references and other stuff.

I have literally dozens of upgrades on the backburner. I have quote blogs on my PC I regularly update in case I someday get the time to actually make a CRT out of them. Do you really think I wouldn't be doing those if I had freetime to handle such stuff?

So yeah, if you are managing cleaning up your old profiles faster than me, congratulations. You got more time for it than I do.
You say this like i wasnt an admin before, i know full well what is required and its not as strenuous or time consuming as youre leading to believe, and i still managed to do CRTs and updates for my profiles on top of that back then and even now i barely have any time out of my day to dedicate to this site but i still get stuff done.
Neither does it change the fact that the site standards allow the profiles in their current states nor that it's hypocritical to call me out while having so many unsourced profiles. (it's not like you called me out about adding references slower than you...)
The wiki doesnt allow that though, have you seen the deletion thread? Low-quality pages are purged every day because they dont meet the standards set by the wiki.
Also, I acknowledge that the profiles should get references (although not necessarily scans). I just don't acknowledge that it is our standard or that I have any obligation to do it now or anytime in the very near future for that matter. I.e. I don't consider your complains about me not having done so yet valid and find them, quite frankly, rude.
So you believe yourself to be above the standards of the wiki. Good to know.
Yeah, that analogy is completely lost on me.
Much like the conceptual sealing, thats something the Hunter could possibly do, but has never done

He doesn't grant them any protection, buffs, precognition or shit like that? Then no they're okay
He may use his own* to advise them better, but that's not explicit and it's me inferring.

But he doesn't give them any boons like that. Also, see the edit.

*Referring to Precognition

Literally does. Your analogy isn't evwn close to disproving susamikado's sealing considering the hunter can't even open portals
susamikado cannot seal with its concept manip and the only application of it is literally theoretical, just like how the hunter can theoretically BFR via portals

He may use his own* to advise them better, but that's not explicit and it's me inferring.

But he doesn't give them any boons like that. Also, see the edit.

*Referring to Precognition
Doesn't seem like smurf to me. What would count is someone like sinbad receiving protection from gods higher on the hierarchy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back