• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 21

Regarding the Radiation, Magicules are toxic to those who cannot either utlize it (e.g. Monsters or humans who changed their bodies to be Magicule recipient) or repell it (e.g. Sages and Saints like Hinata whose bodied automatically "purify" Magicules).

For example; Veldora you needed to be A Rank as a Monster at least to resist his aura within imprisonment which Rimuru was at the time of his birth, while even any monster lower than that would take damage-over-time just from being near. When outside imprisonment, Veldora releasing his aura was stated to cause the death to the population of the Jura-Tempest Federation, Humans within range who were not at least Sage-level would probably instantly perish regardless of what they'd do in such a scenario.

I think Diablo (Light Novel) should be in 3rd place with Rimuru because at this point of the story Diablo > Rimuru

For Veldora, It should at least cover like 2/3 of Jura Forest which is the size of the continent but for Rimuru it should not scale to his 1st key because we can't assume that Veldora's aura rang = 1st key Rimuru's aura range. I think we can use the range of Dagruel's brothers passives at least or slightly below their range which stated that he was exerting his aura at the edge of Tempest Country and it can be felt in the middle of Rimuru city which is somewhere in like hundreds of kilometer range.

For the other High 7-A slime, there are characters like Benimaru who have Haki which is like comparable or an inferior version of Rimuru's aura

• It's a similar issue to when Kazuradrop was going up against the masada bois in 7-A before she got upgraded. Some of them had fire that could attack on a 1-A level, but since the fire itself was 3D she could still use her passive 2-A law hax to make sure it didn't land. On the other hand, the priest had a 1-A spear he could chuck at people, so that could potentially hit her despite the law hax
I don't think that's how Masada 1-A hax work. Their effects isn't 1-A but their hax is 3-D. Their effect is 1-A because their power is 1-A to begin with (Hajun granting Yakou Taikyoku and his Heavenly Eyes, Ryuusui already having Taikyoku, Habaki Distortion coming from Tumor whose power comes from leeching off Hajun, Soujirou Distortion stating it is capable of cutting through Tenmas despite phase difference because it is a high order of conceptual cutting)

Edit: Not to mention this whole having 1-A effects but being 3-D sounds ******* dumb as hell. But hey, if the wiki works like this, then i guess it is what it is

SleepyTBubble said:
I don't think that's how Masada 1-A hax work. Their effects isn't 1-A but their hax is 3-D. Their effect is 1-A because their power is 1-A to begin with (Hajun granting Yakou Taikyoku and his Heavenly Eyes, Ryuusui already having Taikyoku, Habaki Distortion coming from Tumor whose power comes from leeching off Hajun, Soujirou Distortion stating it is capable of cutting through Tenmas despite phase difference because it is a high order of conceptual cutting)

Edit: Not to mention this whole having 1-A effects but being 3-D sounds ******* dumb as hell. But hey, if the wiki works like this, then i guess it is what it is
Some of those things you mentioned are the ones that are legitimately 1-A as the attacks themselves, actually. Any of the ones who came from the presence of Taikyoku are 1-A in and of themselves, at least from what I understand. I was more talking about stuff like the punchy boi using his 3D fists to deal 1-A effects, or the women who attacks with the burning

I'm gonna be real worh you. I thought it was dumb as hell and a load of shit when I first heard it as well, but I eventually understood the meaningful difference (not saying it's due to a lack of understanding that you dislike it, I'm saying that I didn't grasp all the nuance).

If he doesn't even exist then how is he causing harn someone that does exist or even interacting with any of the world he is in?

00potato said:
If he doesn't even exist then how is he causing harn someone that does exist or even interacting with any of the world he is in?
The same way existent beings have void manipulation, nonexistent beings have unvoid manipulation lmao

Any evidence for the whole unvoid thing pal? Also Milly just because something is fiction doesn't mean you can say something self-contradictory unless it is explained in-verse.

00potato said:
Any evidence for the whole unvoid thing pal? Also Milly just because something is fiction doesn't mean you can say something self-contradictory unless it is explained in-verse.
Most of the time it is explained in verse. Sometimes its not but that doesnt bar the fact its a legitimate feat that has occured.

Well what is the explanation for him both not existing and interacting with things. If you can't prove that it grants him special abilities then it shouldn't count at all.

00potato said:
Well what is the explanation for him both not existing and interacting with things. If you can't prove that it grants him special abilities then it shouldn't count at all.
I mean... Thats like saying intangibles shouldnt be able to interact with crap. Yet that has happened plenty of times in fictions, an example being stands.

Stands had the whole intangibility thing demonstrated though. When was the whole, nonexistent= super intangibility thing it is being treated as shown or explained in verse?

00potato said:
Stands had the whole intangibility thing demonstrated though. When was the whole, nonexistent= super intangibility thing it is being treated as shown or explained in verse?
I mean its still the same principle. Intangibles shouldn't be able to interact with crap considering everything would just phase through them normally yet they do. Its the same for Nonexestents. They shouldn't be able to interact but they just do.

Answer the question, when does the nonexistent-ness actually give him any abilities, your stand analogy doesn't work because it is said and also shown that stands are selectively intangible. When was this shown in verse as the boon you say it is.

00potato said:
Answer the question, when does the nonexistent-ness actually give him any abilities, your stand analogy doesn't work because it is said and also shown that stands are selectively intangible. When was this shown in verse as the boon you say it is.
Wait what? We're arguing nonexistence gives abilities?

Also they're selectively intangible yes... When they aren't fighting stands. They are intangible to everything else.

Kinda I am not exactly sure how to word the whole "Non existence is a sorta intangibility." Thing we are treating it as like intangibility it is kinda an ability but I definitely worded it wrong. But you still haven't really shown that it is treated as such in-verse (which verse did this spawn from again?)

I think 00potato's asking for examples of where Merkava's nonexistence made it difficult for the character to be interacted with?

Nonexistents should be all the same (as in, unnafected by conventional damage and such), unless the verse treats it differently

So you need feats of interacting with them in most cases Thats how people from Merkava's verse gained NPI and the ability to interact with nonexistents in general, as well as nonexistence erasure. Now, about Merkava interacting with people, I dont really know

Xue Ying or Linley Baruch can take anyone on the High 7-A (Those from 5th slot - including Rimuru from 3rd).

I'm not knowledgeable on Pennywise or Smash characters but if they are on the same league as Slime-verse and not being smurfs then those two can likely beat them too but I'm open to be enlightened as like I said above, I'm not knowledgeable.

What can Linley and Xue Ying do to Rimuru? If they have useful higher-D stuffs in that key then yeah they can beat the current 1st key Rimuru (maybe even the future 1st key if it's too good).

In the future untranslated volume, 1st key Rimuru will have some form of type 8 because Rimuru died but GS takes over Rimuru's dead body and proceeds to dominate the verse even matching Guy Crimson and sending Chloe back in the past meaning he can BFR them into the past. As long as GS exist

To interact with Xue Ying, you need to be able to interact with a being whose matter exist in another dimension - those passives will not affect him as only something on the level of laws (potency wise) can truly harm him. Has sub-atomic matter manipulation and most imporant has his Extreme Piercing which grant's him Immeasurable speed with attacks. Also has his Water-Fire Cloud Robe which can protect him from attacks on the level of Demigods (basically durability of a planet level but this one can be ingnored for now as I need to modify it in the future when I will make a crt for him).

While Linley Baruch it's a lot more haxed. Can casually do the equivalent of Tsubame Gaeshi (Can attack simultaneously from more different directions thanks to his spatial law), has 3 types of power suppresion/nullification, two being passive. Can control the concept of Slow, Fast and Velocity. Has at least 7 types of attacks through spatial manipulation (one being cutting through space, dimension and reality itself). Low-Godly regen with multiple true bodies. Soul Potency of 20k which ignore even dimensional spaces. Around 4 types of mind hax. Can boost himself to High 6-C. Has a combat speed of 43363c.

Back