• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 26

@Emperor

Oblivion sees reality as a mere dream, so it's actual transcendence

It's callers the white space that surrounds all existance and I don't see how that would not be a full transcendence

Name those gods then

When does Oblivion see reality as a dream?

That doesn't really mean anything.

There are many nameless Warp Entities. Minor Gods in the Formless Wastes for instance. Or other areas not controlled by Chaos.

My bad, ment illusion, also it's said in his profile

It means stuff, because the means it's still space which the far shore transcends, which is backed up by the fact the FS is the final boundary between the multiverse and the void

Considering Gork and Mork are considered two of the strongest warp gods and they are High 1-B, i very much doubt those nameless gods are 1-A

Lord English sure as hell should be on Low 1-C tier as either number two or even number one

Effecting 15 different concepts and being resistant to said concepts, Having complete control over the plot, and bypassing Regen (Mid-Godly) and immortality (Type 1, 4, and 8) should easily place him in number two

unless you want to take the statement that the tardis exist in the 5th dimension as a way for it to enter the low 1C and shoot with its power null H1C to YHVH :^

I mean, YHVH is likely going up an entire tier, and going to have an infinitely above baseline resistance to power null, and going to dish out that same power null too.

If 1-A character views another 1-A as fiction that's not impressive and not even close to getting it to 1-A+... I'm just clearing up what perspective is between characters

Sarda The Sage for 1-B via loads of broken hax such as plot manipulation, existence erasure and higher-dimensional manipulation and existence along with resistances to abilities as such.

Should also say Thanatos and Rad both have a decent shot at 1-B since they're just constantly rising in the tier with no upper limit. The only thing separating them from High 1-B is the word "Infinite". They also have their own fair share of abilities, which never hurts. Just droppin' by to say that.

Back