• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

I don't see how cloud transformers are only tier 9. Also Cybertron is also a lot bigger than your standard earth city or building.

That's why I said Unknown works best for these characters
They only trashed/invaded it tho, they didn't bust it, and it was the whole Decepticons, not just a single one.

I'm just saying that based on feats in the first 6 parts, at best, Cloud Optimus (who is stronger than most Cloud TFs) scales to JG1 Season 1 cast.

They only trashed/invaded it tho, they didn't bust it, and it was the whole Decepticons, not just a single one.

I'm just saying that based on feats in the first 6 parts, at best, Cloud Optimus (who is stronger than most Cloud TFs) scales to JG1 Season 1 cast.
I guess seperate keys could work. Or should I just make individual profiles for these characters? If I made seperate keys, it would be like this:

At least High 6-A physically, likely far higher. Low 2-C with hax | Low 2-C, Possibly 2-A

Key: Start of story | End of story

Despite weaker, it wouldn't make sense for them to be that far below High 6-A. Anyway, I think the suggestion key is fine and for you think individual profiles should be made?

My suggestion would be:

Optimus Prime: At least High 6-A, likely far Higher. Low 2-C with hax | Low 2-C, possibly 2-A

Key: Start of story | End of story

Megatron: At least High 6-A, likely far Higher. Low 2-C with hax | 2-B

Key: Base | With Sara's power

Last edited:
Also has anyone read beast wars uprising. That thing is legit good and highly recommend y'all go read it.

I'm considering profiles for them but not really

One thing about the profiles you make, which I greatly appreciate that you're giving your time to do them, but explanations for abilities in my opinion are needed.

For example, Spatial Manip, Time Manip, Causality Manip, Reality Warping all have difference application

People will ask "why the Acausality type 4/Existence Erasure"

Also would be good if the potency of said hax could be stated there too

Ok, so reading through it again. Type 4 acausality and casuality manipulation seems to apply only for the low 2-C key possibly 2-A key, as that version is comparable to the Alternity. They seem to only have Type 1 for their normal selves.

JPG1 Uniceon is actually around tier 4 IIRC. At least, if I remember right, he has a lot more impressive feat than his 86 counterpart. So they ain't 5-B
JPG1 Unicron honestly has a ton of stuff that’s worthy of a profile separate from the main Unicron profile since unlike JPG1 Primus, Unicron wasn't confirmed to be a multiversal singularity (also speaking of Unicron and Primus can we please split up Pre-Shroud and True Forms into different keys? They’re not the same thing according to Vector Prime when he once talked about his true form (the context is about beards))

Really? I thougt JPG1 Unicron is part of multiversal Unicron?

Also I might make a revision to upgrade and revise a bit of the multiverse stuff some time later. The only thing I'll upgrade is the true star saber to Low 1-C

Really? I thougt JPG1 Unicron is part of multiversal Unicron?

Also I might make a revision to upgrade and revise a bit of the multiverse stuff some time later. The only thing I'll upgrade is the true star saber to Low 1-C
Nope, unlike Primus Unicron wasn’t stated to be a singularity and again unlike Primus he still has his Sunbow origin while Primus has now been confirmed to exist before the JPG1 Universe came into being

It's weird tbh. Some sources seem to imply that he is part of the multiversal Unicron, but some contradict it by saying he was created by primacon

However, Barrlcade lifts this, and BB scales to him.
xDZhF11qN2CGhlYX8TeGyrRjSM0zed-fvSeHQXLH2s9k9AfX4YqfACgpH4cbX5qUT5QvcjYrmPWP-_FOhxzSURXQPzcmrUe2iQeYKescAvKnqj-ByCS5EkMP2-JJWuiIrpC3VA=s0

IDK how much it weighs.

Welp.

*Takes oxygen mask and machine gun

Imma go find the holy grail, see ya'll in heaven.

(yes i'm really doing this pray for me pls)
So far in my journey into madness, I have only gotten to the surface and I have received massive brain injury.

To cope, I started searching feats for RID that can be seen here. I'm only 3 episodes in btw.

So far, we have a solid High 8-C, a 7-B feat if not much higher, and a possible 7-C one that I'm unsure of using due to how iffy it is. Speed and abilities and others seem to be doing well.

Characters who are worthy of profiles are:
  • Optimus Prime
  • Ultra Magnus
  • Omega Prime
  • Megatron | Galvatron
  • Scourge
  • Ruination
  • Landfill
  • Fortress Maximus
  • Sky Byte
  • Rail Racer
  • Prowl
  • X-Brawn
  • Sideburn

So far in my journey into madness, I have only gotten to the surface and I have received massive brain injury.

To cope, I started searching feats for RID that can be seen here. I'm only 3 episodes in btw.

So far, we have a solid High 8-C, a 7-B feat if not much higher, and a possible 7-C one that I'm unsure of using due to how iffy it is. Speed and abilities and others seem to be doing well.

Characters who are worthy of profiles are:
  • Optimus Prime
  • Ultra Magnus
  • Omega Prime
  • Megatron | Galvatron
  • Scourge
  • Ruination
  • Landfill
  • Fortress Maximus
  • Sky Byte
  • Rail Racer
  • Prowl
  • X-Brawn
  • Sideburn
In the city level explosion, Sky-Byte seemed to be completely dissasembled by the explosion (it shows for a split second), if that was intentional, and notban animation error. Some parts presumably survived since he was back together a while later.

Strength-wise, some characters can stop trains.

In the city level explosion, Sky-Byte seemed to be completely dissasembled by the explosion (it shows for a split second), if that was intentional, and notban animation error. Some parts presumably survived since he was back together a while later.

Strength-wise, some characters can stop trains.
It seems to be more of a goofy effect or an animation error. Which is something RID 2001 is known for. I think City level might be legit, but I do vaguely recall a mountain level feat. I think it was only for fort max tho.

That was noted. Class M

Also do you have any speed feats for IDW bayverse? Supersonic+ seems a bit sad ngl.

Back