• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

Oh, that just sounds like a majority of the fandom in a nutshell.

The real fans know that the Bayverse has most of the best designs UwU

There you go for rules

Seriously though, there’s only a handful of characters where I prefer the G1 designs over any other continuity. Optimus, Shockwave, Hot Rod and the Seekers, that’s about it.

Mine is sorta weird, it being between that one EVA 01 promotion Optimus design? Except in regular Optimus colors rather than purple

Or the current Alex Milne Optimus art on IDW optimus' profile

Tho I kinda miss seeing design like galaxy convoy, that one was spicy

Also I feel like Optimus Maximus should be an entirely seperate page, and be treated like fusions like Gogeta or promoted rook. As unlike other Optimus fusions where it's just Optimus wearing someone else as armor, Optimus Maximus is treated as a genuine seperate entity from Optimus himself and is his very own character

Tho I kinda miss seeing design like galaxy convoy, that one was spicy
That’s the thing I hate the most about this whole “Evergreen design.” Designs like Galaxy Convoy, Armada Megatron and TFP Soundwave can’t happen with Evergreens.

And some of them are just bad in general. Like Evergreen Soundwave is way too bulky for my liking.

Evergreen Optimus torso looks... Ew. Like it's so aesthetically unpleasing that it hurts to look at.

Bee and grimlock are ok tho

It's not very fantastic feats wise.

Tho I should really start making profiles for cybertron, they are pretty good in speed ngl. Optimus does a casual Sub-Rel+ feat against Galvatron when he yeeted him to the moon

Was it that one strongest Optimus video? Yeah that video was kinda... Bad. And I honestly do not remember such a statement in the cartoon

So I ****** around and calced a bunch of feats in my fanfic because that’s easier than actually writing the story and here’s some of the things I’ve got.
  • Fracture shakes Cybertron by moving its tectonic plates = 31.41 exatons (5-C)
  • Bumblebee cuts a planet in half = 1.2 zettatons (Low 5-B)
  • Fracture punches out a moon moving at the speed of a meteor = 45.51 - 83.33 zettatons (Low 5-B+ - 5-B)
  • Overcast dims the light of Alpha Centauri B = 607.03 exatons (Low 5-B)
    • Maintaining that for two hours = 4.37 yottatons (5-A) - Tbh I dunno if this is a thing, or if I did it right, but I requested for someone to calc this so we’ll see
  • Sixshot REALLY hates stars = 27 Foe (4-B)
    • Also has an MFTL+ value ranging from 23,837,023.95c, 47,673,981.18c and 79,456,635.30c
  • Menasor also hates stars = 3.07 - 6.91 MegaFoe (4-B)
    • Also has an MFTL+ value ranging from 4,078,021.20c to 8,156,075.76c to 24,468,193.93c

Bumblebee cuts a planet in half = 1.2 zettatons (Low 5-B)
What the ****, my bee is only 6-A lol

Optimus key be looking like this so far: At least 5-A | 4-B, At most 4-A with the Ultimax cannon and the Shining Rhisling, 3-A with the cyber keys, up to At least 3-C, likely High 3-A with reactive evolution | Low 2-C | At least Low 2-C | 2-A | At least Low 1-C

Last edited:
What the ****, my bee is only 6-A lol
I’m gonna recalc the feat with other planets later, so the result might change, but for now, my Bee is Low 5-B lol (at least during Volume 2/Pre-Tyger Pax).

My fanfic has shonen-style progresssion, so pretty much everyone trains and gets stronger overtime.

Nani?? Low 5-B young bee lmao
Hehehehehe, and Bee at this point is just a high-mid tier

Tbh I was gonna have him perform the feat back in Volume 1, where he was still a member of the Elite Guard, but it makes more sense to happen during the war.

And in Volume 3, after Tyger Pax, he becomes a 5-A (or High 4-C under very specific conditions) lol.

Here’s the basic power scale for Volumes 2 and 3

Volume 2
Mid-Tiers - Low 5-B
Examples of mid-tiers would be Bumblebee, Barricade, Knock Out, Arcee and Landmine.
High-Tiers - Low 5-B
Examples of high-tiers would be the Seekers, the Stunticon/Combaticon limbs, Thunderblast, Jazz, Sideswipe, Override and Windblade.
Top Tiers - Low 5-B -> 5-B
Examples of top-tiers would be Airachnid, Motormaster, Onslaught, Longarm, Dreadwing, Fracture, Starscream, Sixshot and Ultra Magnus.
God Tiers - 5-B -> 5-A
Examples of god tiers would be Blackout, Kup, the Gestalts, Shockwave, Elita-One, Megatron and Optimus.

Volume 3
High-Tiers - 5-A
Some of the new high tiers of this volume: Bumblebee, Dropkick, Cliffjumper, Scorponok and Skyfire.
Top Tiers - 5-A -> High 4-C+
Some of the new top tiers of this volume: Arcee, Conduit, Barricade, Jetfire and Airachnid.
God Tiers - High 4-C+ -> 4-B
Some of the new god tiers of this volume: Fracture, Starscream, Sixshot, Ultra Magnus and Soundwave.

Back