• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

Okay so let me compile all I have for the CRT here since some of it isn't approved yet.

This and this would boost the Animated cast to Relativistic or FTL Attack/Reaction speeds. This, this and this would boost them to Large Mountain level to Island level.
This would place G1/Sunbow characters at Large Planet level and Massively Hypersonic.
This and this would place Prime characters at City level or higher.
This and this would put IDW Bayformers at Large Island level and Sub-Relativistic.
This would put the Devastation characters at Island level.
This would put the Transformers: Cybertron (which is part of the Unicron Trilogy) characters at Island level and Sub-Relativistic.

What are everyone's thoughts on this?

Last edited:
Was Starscream in his Earth body or Cybertronian body for those IDW Bayformers feats?

I went back to the one who requested the Moon calc (Emirp) and I realize Starscream wasn't in the explosion. He told me this: "The context is that that was the explosion the ark caused when crashing into the moon. Starscream could harm the ark, so he should scale to it, as well as many others."

Given that Starscream apparently didn't know about the Ark beforehand in the comic, it's his Earth body.

Then his Cybertronian body could stay at City level, since Starscream stated that the Earth bodies were stronger.

I feel like idw movie Optimus should have 3 keys, as he seems to get stronger as the series progresses.

I also have a transformers Cybertron feat that yielded Island level and Relativistic speed

Then his Cybertronian body could stay at City level, since Starscream stated that the Earth bodies were stronger.
Actually no, he damaged the ship in his Cybertron body. As that was where the decepticons assaulted the ark when it was escapin

Also scan where he stated that the earth bodies were stronger? Would this mean every character would get a Cybertron Ian and earth key?

Also scan where he stated that the earth bodies were stronger? Would this mean every character would get a Cybertron Ian and earth key?
I don’t have it on me, unfortunately, but I remember that it’s in The Reign of Starscream. I think the first or second issue?

I feel like idw movie Optimus should have 3 keys, as he seems to get stronger as the series progresses.

I also have a transformers Cybertron feat that yielded Island level and Relativistic speed
I have added it to my post with all the other calcs

Also IIRC, tier 5 for G1 was rejected as the tier 5 we're called outliers? I do remember quite some tier 5 feats in G1 but I couldn't argue for it as it was quite a long time since I watched it.

I also plan to upgrade the multiversal 5-Bs to 5-A at some point. As well as clean up the IDW profiles as they are pretty messy I won't lie.

And it's gonna be a shit show once I create that multiversal Fallen profile

The aforementioned Cybertron feat with Megatron and Galvatron destroying Thrull, mainly. But I do remember a few others (I think there were statements too) when I was making a respect thread for various Megatrons.

Either way the Cybertron feat is the only thing that does some degree of damage to Megatron before the 1986 movie, in just about every other episode, he and his 'con gang shrug everything off.

I did a calc of it using your time frame a while ago. It received FTL but I never posted it. Take note I made the calc after the downgrade for bay verse was made. I only placed it as FTL as FTL is the default assumption for interstellar travel

I found it, here it is:
So I did a calc for Movie megs. Previously we agreed that movie megs travelled to another solar system in ROTF. Using the distance between our solar system and alpha centauri as above as a low-ball. The timeframe I used was 24 hours, because according to this calc, dark carioca said that megs travelled to the nemesis in a day. I'm not sure where he got it from, but ok.

Using the calculator, we get 1070390000000 miles per hour, which is FTL. Very epik.

Starscream scales to this of course. As well as their IDW movie comic counterparts. However, the IDW movie stuff could have FTL for reactions and combat speed as I don't recall anything that contradicts FTL, unlike the movie. So a pretty nice FTL upgrade for combat, reactions and flight for the IDW movie stuff overall.

Except now that I'm unsure if FTL should scale for combat and reactions tbh. I do recall something along the lines for hypersonic. But I've yet to find it again

So I’ve been meaning to ask this for a while, would you guys be interested in creating/joining a VSBW Transformers group discord server? Since Sonic, Digimon, Ben 10, etc. has one I thought it would be cool to make one for Transformers. (If you haven’t already anyway)

So I’ve been meaning to ask this for a while, would you guys be interested in creating/joining a VSBW Transformers group discord server? Since Sonic, Digimon, Ben 10, etc. has one I thought it would be cool to make one for Transformers. (If you haven’t already anyway)
That'd be cool

Because their Vehicle Forms Weight was shafted since their official weights are way less than their actual Vehicle Forms.
I've actually proposed using the official guidebook weights. But I dunno if that was ever accepted by anyone. The only one with a solid guidebook weight was Optimus and the fallen and both yielded 8-A

I've actually proposed using the official guidebook weights. But I dunno if that was ever accepted by anyone. The only one with a solid guidebook weight was Optimus and the fallen and both yielded 8-A
Actually, I think it was just a case of nobody getting around to making a CRT for that.

Back