• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

The autobots are much more fleshed out in there, so we actually have better reason to give a damn about the characters

The autobots are much more fleshed out in there, so we actually have better reason to give a damn about the characters
Which is why said that the game adaptation has a better stories and characters relevance than the movies itself lel
Honestly if Bay isn't the one who wrote it, the Bayformers series will be actually good

Can we calculate the feats of swords capable of cutting between the atoms?

Cuz Star Saber (Aligned) can
Screenshot-2023-01-04-16-45-23-508-com-google-android-youtube.jpg

Are there going to be any new transformers movies coming up?
Well I don't know how you missed the trailer that dropped a few weeks ago now. Should be a bit further up in the thread.
any honest opinions on transformer movies? (Are they good, bad, or meh in your opinion)
1986 is the best one, 2007 one is pretty good, 2009 can go die in a fire, 2011 is actually pretty entertaining, 2014 I have a soft spot for despite everyone pissing on it, 2017 is the point all the collective shit stopped being given, and Bumblebee is alright.

Well I don't know how you missed the trailer that dropped a few weeks ago now. Should be a bit further up in the thread.

1986 is the best one, 2007 one is pretty good, 2009 can go die in a fire, 2011 is actually pretty entertaining, 2014 I have a soft spot for despite everyone pissing on it, 2017 is the point all the collective shit stopped being given, and Bumblebee is alright.
I didn’t get any trailers cause I ended up seeing too many trailers involving blue people protecting their homeland from apes.

Aside from the forest battle, RotF is just not an enjoyable movie to watch.

TLK was the first movie that made me want to leave the theater early. It had some decent concepts and designs, but everything was executed so poorly.

can we blame it on Michael bay.

dude doesn’t care about a good story. He just want 💥

Back