• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

TLK was the first movie that made me want to leave the theater early. It had some decent concepts and designs, but everything was executed so poorly.
The way I like to put it is that they had no soul left at that point.

With the earlier films you could tell Bay and his team were putting in their damndest effort to make something spectacular. By the fifth it was kinda like "meh let's just ******* CGI copy-and-paste the same bad guys again".

Movie was mid as hell tbh. Visuals were the only things preventing me from sleep
I’m still annoyed by the obvious fact that they’re trying to tell an environmental story but the humans are just trying to obtain the unobtainium to survive.

but James Cameron is like, if we try to portray the humans as sympathetic it ruins the whole point of the story.

so they added those whalers I believe aka evil for the sake of being evil (lame)

The way I like to put it is that they had no soul left at that point.

With the earlier films you could tell Bay and his team were putting in their damndest effort to make something spectacular. By the fifth it was kinda like "meh let's just ******* CGI copy-and-paste the same bad guys again".
Yeah, that’s a great way to put it.

There‘s stuff in that movie that could’ve been cool, like the Knights/Dragonstorm and Quintessa, but it was all just shit.

Megatron and Barricade’s designs were peak though.

There‘s stuff in that movie that could’ve been cool, like the Knights/Dragonstorm and Quintessa, but it was all just shit.

Was the sentinel prime one good?

at least they had leonard nimoy as sentinel

Anyway I’m sure if crabwhale was in avatar, I’m sure he would try to nuke those blue monkeys from outer space and then obtain the unobtainium.
If I were to write Avatar, Pandora's local population would've been systematically slaughtered by the Legio Astartes and their Imperial Army support. Throw in a couple Titans for safety, as well.

The only good thing to have come out of that movie is the name Stormreign, which is an awesome ******* name which I have since stolen for many things.

If I were to write Avatar, Pandora's local population would've been systematically slaughtered by the Legio Astartes and their Imperial Army support. Throw in a couple Titans for safety, as well.
I was more thinking of you being a member of the RDA but alright.

but honestly crabwhale that’s overkill and evil even for my standards

The only good thing to have come out of that movie is the name Stormreign, which is an awesome ******* name which I have since stolen for many things.
Understandable, I’ve stolen some of the less shit concepts from that movie for my own Transformers fanfic.

What about the sentinel prime movie. What are your ratings for it guys.

did the sentinel prime actor aka leonard nimoy help with it?
That’s Dark of the Moon, which is fine. I think it’s fun, but it’s not exactly a “good” movie, and the theatrical ending is significantly inferior to the novelization/original ending. And Sentinel is alright, I guess. He works as a villain.

That’s Dark of the Moon, which is fine. I think it’s fun, but it’s not exactly a “good” movie, and the theatrical ending is significantly inferior to the novelization/original ending. And Sentinel is alright, I guess. He works as a villain.
Well I said it helps he’s played by leonard nimoy.

Are there going to be any new transformers movies coming up?

any honest opinions on transformer movies? (Are they good, bad, or meh in your opinion)
Bumblebee and the 1986 movie are the only awesome movies
Bayformers movies series are all bad even the 2007 isn't my cup tea, DotM as well not my cup tea despite i know those two movies are the only alright movies
This is honestly because i'm being spoiled by the Game version of Bayformers which is f***ing waaaaaay better than the movies (PS2 2007 Bayformers and the DS one, RotF PS2 and PS3)

So when folks asking "i want to watch the Bayformers!", i just going to recommend them "play the games instead, it has much better quality and story, and Frank Weller did voiced Megatron (in PS2 and PS3 RotF at least)"

But i admit that Bayformers have some fire a** design, RotF and TLK Megatron is peak, Drift as well

Finally got around to collecting feats for armada

Ep 2

Leader 1 shoots out some powerful blasts

(13:42)

Minicons are fast enough to move on water

(15:57)

Ep 3

Megatron power linked blue up a giant piece of stone and caused a landslide

(1:53)

Optimus and hot shot casually shake there base by fist bumping

(11:16

Metroplex's entire personality in TF: Cybertron (also the personality of every Gigantion inhabitant):
KV7wf9g7.jpeg

Last edited:
Ya know, if the leaks that the Knightverse is actually sort of like a New 52 to the Bayverse, that may mean Knightverse could potentially scale to their Bayverse counterparts in the future.

decided to check out the JG1 in case I ever make profiles for it (probably not) and boy Optimus gets nothing from it, the only non-one off hax he gets is the reconfiguration matrix which gives him transformation and regeneration
he doesn't even get the funny energy that a bunch of characters get

Finally made a page for my 3rd favorite Optimus.

Last edited:
Back