• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

Just the standard punching through extremely thick walls feats (or making holes through walls that they can go through).

Doing that for human-sized characters can yield results as high as Building level, imagine what it'd be for characters as big as Transformers.

Just the standard punching through extremely thick walls feats (or making holes through walls that they can go through).

Doing that for human-sized characters can yield results as high as Building level, imagine what it'd be for characters as big as Transformers.
It'd be interesting to see the results. Tho I wanna wait to see how well the feats are in kingdom

I won't lie. I actually quite liked it. Nemesis prime and Galvatron being heralds of unicron together seems cool

Once this is done will we finally make profiles for it or will it be stuck with Prime Wars in TF profile limbo, a limbo that probably won’t have The Beast anymore since I might make a profile for it (helps that it’s only two issues long)

I don't mind if the prime wars get stuck in profile limbo for all of eternity as I couldn't give a damn to actually watch that show for feats

Once this is done will we finally make profiles for it or will it be stuck with Prime Wars in TF profile limbo, a limbo that probably won’t have The Beast anymore since I might make a profile for it (helps that it’s only two issues long)
Not sure what feats you could get out of the Beast unless you scale him to Sunbow characters.

For real tho, I think cross sacling to the sun bow cartoon is really stretching. And cross scaling like that shouldn't be allowed, and even within the comic itself, there's barely any notable feats to be calced.

Yeah I agree cross scaling shouldn’t be done unless it’s in the same continuity or an alternate timeline like Deviation (but then we’d need to ask why you’d touch Deviation)

In one hand you could argue it was well-written, in the other you could argue it came out of nowhere and goes against Megatron's character (especially prior to becoming an Autobot)... However, worse than the Beast? Nah.

The Beast is one of the worst things in Transformers alongside the GI Joe crossovers, Kiss Players and Bayformers, even if you don't like IDW's MTMTE because of one thing you can admit the art and writing are good or at the very least serviceable for the most part.

I don't feel Autobot Megatron came out of nowhere, but the progression doesn't feel quite natural. Still tho, I like how the story never redeems Megatron, especially when even the matrix, after Megatron had save millions of lives for 800 years, Megs was still deemed unworthy to be yielded by the matrix

I mean he wasn't deemed unworthy, he deemed himself unworthy. Even after he saved those millions of lives he still thought he was a monster and someone undeserving of forgiveness.

I hate MTMTE for a lot more reasons than that. but another question, what is your favorite and least favorite optimus?

Also ,the matrix having 4-D EE should give me lots of match options.

Honestly, I think it sucks Megs and Prime never got one final interaction after Megatron had evolved.

Also one thing I do like about the Autobot Megs is that inevitably, he will get punished. He is eventually going to die for his crimes, the whole point of him joining the lost light was not for redemption for all his sins, because that is something he can never do, but to accomplish one good deed, so he can die knowing his life wasn't a waste

Gonna need more time to decide on my favorite but least favorites probably gonna be Bayverse prime because his whole personality can be summed up by his catchphrase "i'Ll kIlL yOu"

I hate MTMTE for a lot more reasons than that. but another question, what is your favorite and least favorite optimus?
Least favorite Optimus is probably Siege. He feels like the most try hard incarnation of the character and is a mess of contradictions, in addition to awful voice acting.

Favorite incarnate is IDW prime, closely followed by G1 prime. I really liked the direction of IDW Optimus in phase 1 and he was alright in early phase 2 but I sorta have mix feelings towards him during the latter half of phase 2. I liked G1 Optimus because he's a fun dad character. ¯\(ツ)

Favourites are Sunbow, Marvel, Optimus Primal (might as well include him) and of course, Animated. I like them all for different reasons; they can be cool, feel the challenge of being a great leader or having to live up to such expectations, etc.

Least is, as it should, Bayformers Optimus (closely followed by TFP Optimus). He is the complete opposite of how to write Optimus, pretty much.

My favorite incarnation of Optimus would have to be IDW or Animated. G1 is up there too.

My least favorite is definitely Bayverse, despite all the nostalgia I have for it.

My fave Optimus would be the G1 and Galaxy Convoy (tho i'm biased here since G1 Optimus and Galaxy Convoy was the part of my childhood), i didn't read the IDW sadly so no comment for IDW Optimus

Least fave? Bayverse Optimus, why? @AbaddonTheDisappointment sum it up and he's more barbarict which way opposite of any Optimus we knew so far

We mostly assume with creation. But I don't think that is even notable as the universe he made is like. Really small IIRC

IMG-20210727-WA0007.png

Back