• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

20220128_155416.jpg

As long it's not made by Michael Bay then we are all good
But can't deny his gift to us which are the Devastator (yes it's kinda divisive but man they are very wacky cool....except Mixmaster)

But can't deny his gift to us which are the Devastator (yes it's kinda divisive but man they are very wacky cool....except Mixmaster)
I didn't know you were into Transformers testicles. Good for you I guess, but be careful to not be located directly under the enemy S C R O T U M.

So we have a new Transformers game called Transformers: Reactivated. The basic plot is humans reviving Transformers to fight for them against an unknown threat. It's an online multiplayer, and likely a first person shooter judging from the trailers.

IMG_7641.png

We have a Bumblebee design. I like the aesthetic it's going for but the proportions are wonky. The skinny limbs clash with the bulky torso.
20221209_135010.jpg
20221209_135011.jpg

Considering the plot is them reviving dead Autobots, the scrappy aesthetic makes sense.

Also from what I gather, this is the Optimus design for the game. While the legs are a little wonky and the trucks looks a bit too busy, I love the proportions overall (I think its better than both the BBB and ROTB in terms of proportions) and it looks great overall.

So we have a new Transformers game called Transformers: Reactivated. The basic plot is humans reviving Transformers to fight for them against an unknown threat. It's an online multiplayer, and likely a first person shooter judging from the trailers.

IMG_7641.png

We have a Bumblebee design. I like the aesthetic it's going for but the proportions are wonky. The skinny limbs clash with the bulky torso.
20221209_135010.jpg
20221209_135011.jpg

Considering the plot is them reviving dead Autobots, the scrappy aesthetic makes sense.

tenor.png

Yeah Imma stop your right there chief. I don't think Transformers works at all as an FPS. One of the big cool parts and integral gameplay elements in every good Transformers game so far has been the ability to switch between vehicle mode and robot mode. I just don't think that'd work without third person, you're missing the spectacle and tactile sensation of the transformation.

Like what would a vehicle mode section look like in first person? Oh yeah you'd just be squatter and move faster, and maybe your gun arm would be gone.

You know, it's kinda sad that the only timelines where the transformers has moderate amount of versatilities are from the Devastation timeline, it even more sad that we'll never get the sequel Sadge

That's aside, do you guys think that my Devastation Devastator vs Nico Robin would be a good idea?

You know, it's kinda sad that the only timelines where the transformers has moderate amount of versatilities are from the Devastation timeline, it even more sad that we'll never get the sequel Sadge

That's aside, do you guys think that my Devastation Devastator vs Nico Robin would be a good idea?
Probably so.

UT and IDW have some decent hax for their character but the former doesn't have profiles and the latter is going through revisions later this month.

She did get two (which still isn’t a lot considering she was a main character) from Cyberverse, but I was thinking of the main Generations lines.
Despite being a main character, one of the first two protagonists in fact, she didn't get one of the actually good Deluxe figures.

It's weird how Windblade was like Drift.

• Disliked by the fandom when they came out
  • Was on every TF media around their introduction.
  • Fandom hate died down
  • They slowly get less attention
  • Then have been left to dust by Hasbro mostly.

• Fandom hate died down
Oof, that’s true.

I’d totally be down for more Windblade and Drift though (especially if it means we get Legacy figures of them).

• Fandom hate died down
I feel Windblade is getting more appreciated for each years but that just me
Four figures in all, a Legion class, a Warrior class, and two repaints of them.
How about her best one: Flamestoys Furai Model and the upcoming Big Fire Bird one?

Back