• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Twin Tails to Save Us All: Hyper Tails vs. Galactus

I'm not giving either prior knowledge, so Tails having prep doesn't mean he instantly knows everything Galactus can do afaik.
It wouldn't matter much. Tails would still put traps and use the flickies and wisps to attack Galactus when he arrives, and with his genius intelligence he would certainly be able to find many ways to prepare against him, even with just 24 hours

My vote is still Tails for these reasons

Damn... What a shame. Are other Marvel 2-As being upgraded?
YUP. All the 2-A people will be High 1-B and the Low 1-C people will be Low 1-A.

On a related note, Doom with prep vs Hyper Sonic will also be removed since Doom with prep will be High 1-B, meaning that he could kill Hyper Sonic by breathing in his general direction.

Last edited:
I vote Galactus FRA. Just absorption of Chaos Energy alone and/or mindhax, never mind the other stuff.

And if he sees that absorption will help him win a fight he will do it.

well, time to go for DC's 2-As instead now
Can't see that happening since a lot of the 2-A DC people got shafted for some reason and are just 2-C now.

i vote tails fra, his prep time to lay traps and to use chaos control right off the bat for a win will get him to win more time than not, also for gilad's reasons

I vote Galactus FRA. Just absorption of Chaos Energy alone and/or mindhax, never mind the other stuff.
Counted, but some questions. How often does Galactus lead with mindhax against a singular opponent? What's the range on his absorption, and when is he prone to using it?
And if he sees that absorption will help him win a fight he will do it.
How will Galactus feasibly get the chance to pull off Absorption when Tails has set up traps and is prepared for his arrival?

Counted, but some questions. How often does Galactus lead with mindhax against a singular opponent?
Not often.
What's the range on his absorption,
According to his profile: Can convert entire planets and stars into Cosmic Energy to devour them. Can absorb all forms of energy. Can devour souls.
and when is he prone to using it?
Not sure they're a specific answer, but I guess that he would do it to Tails since his Cosmic Awareness would make him sense Tails's unique energy. Depends on whether he is in an apathetic mood or a serious/angry mood.
How will Galactus feasibly get the chance to pull off Absorption when Tails has set up traps and is prepared for his arrival?
What type of traps?

Also, Galactus could sense everything with Cosmic Awareness.

Galactus most in character state is his apathetic "i will not bother, you are inferior to me in every way mortal" speech isn't it?

Galactus most in character state is his apathetic "i will not bother, you are inferior to me in every way mortal" speech isn't it?
Tbf, that's against the non-cosmic mortals he usually fights, not a being with a 2-A energy level that Galactus can sense.

Tbf, that's against the non-cosmic mortals he usually fights, not a being with a 2-A energy level that Galactus can sense.
said 2-A level of energy is literal several infinities inferior to him, i am sure he still fairly "insignificant" in comparison to Galactus power wise

Back