• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultron Vs SOLSTICE

Oh man. I am flattered.

SOLSTICE doesn't really have the means to destroy Ultron, but Ultron can't really deal any meaningful damage to her either, and she's way, way faster. Ultron is far smarter outside of combat situations, though, while SOLSTICE thrives in them and is less bright when it comes to things that don't involve strategy and/or killing things.

And even if Ultron found some way to kill SOLSTICE (which he probably would, judging by his intelligence), he'd need to destroy her soul, otherwise she'd just eventually get a new body. Or just steal one of Ultron's. So... I feel like Ultron would take the first round, and SOLSTICE would take the second after taking one of Ultron's bodies and sabotaging him from the inside.

If that makes sense? I don't want to be biased or anything. This is the first time I've really gotten into one of these...

That is actually a very good thread on your part. it makes a lot of sense, and is a lot more detailed than most of the Vs threads on this wiki. The only thing is, Ultron has a soul himself, and I don't know if that would prevent SOLSTICE from posessing him. Also, honestly, everybody is biased at least a little bit.

SOLSTICE can't possess things without a soul due to needing a base for her own soul, although it's way easier for her to possess something with an incomplete or broken soul.

Very nice analysis, @Promestein.

Personally, if neither Ultron can cause any meaningful damage to her, and neither she can really destroy him, I can't see any beating the other (At lesat, not quickly) on the raw power department. SOLSTICE has great speed advantage, but Ultron has great intelligence to counter that. If they went on a full-out brawl, I'd bet on SOLSTICE.

Ultron may figure a way to kill her, but I doubt that he can destroy her soul, so I am giving it to SOLSTICE with high difficulties, after a intense fight.

Alright.

Should I add this to SOLSTICE's victories, then?

Back