• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Uncompositing the Dragon Ball Cosmology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, I don't think we did anything wrong here. Who would have preferred this thread go on for another nine pages without resolution? I was attempting to make some progress based on the majority votes.
Well, to be fair here, from my point of view, if i'm a staff, i would prefer to make specific vote tally for what is rejected and what is accepted before hand then process to announce that we gonna apply the changes based on the lastest vote result, then slowly apply the changes. You two, on the other hand, i say literally speed blizted everyone else so...... But anyway i can understand where you guys coming, no one want to deal with more replies since this thread is already 9 pages long and most of the replies from the opposite side is extremely unnecessary and unconstructive to the thread, even me lost interest in the thread

Well, to be fair here, from my point of view, if i'm a staff, i would prefer to make specific vote tally for what is rejected and what is accepted before hand then process to announce that we gonna apply the changes based on the lastest vote result, then slowly apply the changes. You two, on the other hand, i say literally speed blizted everyone else so...... But anyway i can understand where you guys coming, no one want to deal with more replies since this thread is already 9 pages long and most of the replies from the opposite side is extremely unnecessary and unconstructive to the thread, even me lost interest in the thread
We did that.

Please just make a new thread at this point, with the both side arguments and no more post and let staffs vote on that

There is no need for further engagement in this discussion. To address the matter in a more organized and comprehensive manner, @Deagonx will initiate a new staff thread that will provide a balanced presentation of both sides of the issue. This new thread will be managed by staff members and individuals with expertise in the subject matter.

To maintain the quality of the discussion and prevent unnecessary disruptions or potential spam, it is advisable to close this current thread. If you wish to participate in the forthcoming discussion, kindly seek permission from a thread moderator or administrator to make a single post in the new staff only thread.

If you believe that your input is essential for the new thread's discussions, and you can contribute in a reasonable and rational manner, please make a request to any bureaucrats for indefinite access (note that your privilege can still be taken away if you abuse the access).

I recommend closing this thread at this time.

@Deagonx, when you create the new staff discussion, kindly notify those who have followed this thread, so they can stay informed, by posting the link here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back