• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Uncompositing the Dragon Ball Cosmology

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO, i see what you're trying to do
Comments like this are the exact reason why even I agree it should be a staff thread. You added nothing here, you filled space and only serves to create irrelevant discussions to the topic. The exact same reason we are in this predicament where after 9 pages, peeps don't even know what the discussion was even about.

If you could start working on the OP, let me know when it's ready as I would like to help draft it.
Okay, I will do that and send you a draft before posting. I don't see this thread making any more forward progress given the spam, so I will not be participating here any more and focus on that instead.

Comments like this are the exact reason why even I agree it should be a staff thread. You added nothing here, you filled space and only serves to create irrelevant discussions to the topic. The exact same reason we are in this predicament where after 9 pages, peeps don't even know what the discussion was even about.
Why can't it just be a normal thread? Usually we can only reply for 1 comment, and i think everyone should be able to post in there.

Why can't it just be a normal thread? Usually we can only reply for 1 comment.
Because we just had nine pages of discussion on it, and most staff members who have gotten involved here aren't keen to wade in to a discussion this protracted and involved.

Summarizing the points, and letting the staff members discuss it from now on is the best way to get some progress on it.

There is literally no reason to make yet another thread if you do not have any new evidence to present. Everything has been discussed to death, no minds have been switched. What do you think this new thread will accomplish?

There is literally no reason to make yet another thread if you do not have any new evidence to present. Everything has been discussed to death, no minds have been switched. What do you think this new thread will accomplish?
Clarification from staff vote, possibly get new eyes (staff) to weigh in without the heavy clutter.

Last edited:
Updated vote tally

GT/Movies being canon as alternate timelines:

Agree: 3 (@Lonkitt @Elizhaa @Antvasima )

Disagree: 4 (@Deagonx @Damage3245 @Maverick_Zero_X @KingTempest)

Neutral: 2 (@LordGriffin1000 @LephyrTheRevanchist)

Composite cosmology independent of them being canon-alternate timeline:

Agree: 5 (@Lonkitt @Elizhaa @LordGriffin1000) @LephyrTheRevanchist)(Agrees that the cosmology elements worked on by Toriyama on Z specifically are retained on both) @DarkDragonMedeus

Disagree: 4 (@Damage3245 @Maverick_Zero_X @KingTempest @Deagonx)

Neutral:

Updated vote tally

Agree: 3 (@Lonkitt @Elizhaa @Antvasima )

Neutral: 2 (@LordGriffin1000 @LephyrTheRevanchist)

Agree: 5 (@Lonkitt @Elizhaa @LordGriffin1000) @LephyrTheRevanchist)(Agrees that the cosmology elements worked on by Toriyama on Z specifically are retained on both) @DarkDragonMedeus

Disagree: 4 (@Damage3245 @Maverick_Zero_X @KingTempest @Deagonx)

Neutral:
Put Griffin and DDM in agreement for GT/Movies being canon

Agree: 5 (@Lonkitt) @LordGriffin1000 @Elizhaa @DarkDragonMedeus @Antvasima

Neutral: @LephyrTheRevanchist)

Agree: 4 (@Lonkitt @Elizhaa @LordGriffin1000) @LephyrTheRevanchist)(Agrees that the cosmology elements worked on by Toriyama on Z specifically are retained on both) @Antvasima (yes he agreed) @DarkDragonMedeus

Disagree: 3 (@Damage3245 @Maverick_Zero_X @KingTempest) @Deagonx

Neutral:
This is the correct one
Again, this is the correct one

both of those were before the summary highlighting the 2 different discussions was made, griffin specified his position here, which he clarifies that while he "doesn't mind it" he was more so agreeing with the second option, same goes for DDM, since he said he disagreed because of Executor's argument, which was the entire reason option 2 came to be, because them being cosmology composited regardless of them being alternate timelines was the entire point of what Executor wrotte

Well, I don't think the @Deagonx should make a new topic about, because he lost his opinion when trying to hastily close the crt, I think someone more neutral like @LephyrTheRevanchist should create this topic, to avoid unnecessary conflicts.
They just did what they thought was proper so Deagon should absolutely make the thread if he wants. Lephyr can also make it as well as anyone else. Let's not attribute malice to anyone without reason.

I agree with making new staff thread for unsolved matter. Let peoples who actually arguing join, ngl many DB supporters who disagree with the downgrade just cluttered the thread with what i must say is wtf-type of argument is that
I just think someone else should do it.
Let not drop oil into the fire eh, anyone can do it, if you want to defend the verse, ask for permission to comment. This is the reason i also agree with a staff thread, despite i support the verse and disagree with the downgrade, you guys contribute nothing at all aside from unneccessary comments, each time i went away either to work or sleep, went back there are too many comments that i can't keep track of what is done, what still need to arguing. To be fair and square here while @Deagonx and @Damage3245 premature closing thread is not right, you guys are at fault too, no one want to deal with you guys and how you guys comment, that why they closed the thread. Next time improve your behavior, then people will actually listen to you guys, geez

Anyway this thread can be closed i think, after the new thread being made, this thread done its purpose

the sad truth is DB does so poorly on the wiki because the supporters do more complaining than coordinating.

get a discord server or something and start working together instead of having 5-10 people all spamming the threads.
Yes sir.

In fact, my current goal is getting help/coordinating so I can make Toei OGDB Goku profile.

To be fair and square here while @Deagonx and @Damage3245 premature closing thread is not right, you guys are at fault too, no one want to deal with you guys and how you guys comment, that why they closed the thread. Next time improve your behavior, then people will actually listen to you guys, geez
Nah, I don't think we did anything wrong here. Who would have preferred this thread go on for another nine pages without resolution? I was attempting to make some progress based on the majority votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back