• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Uncompositing the Dragon Ball Cosmology

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are literally the only one that called for a division, and kept repeating it to yourself
if you had problems with it.....why didn't you said so when i posted the summary in page 4? we could have solved this you know?

Surprise surprise, now that the vote tally is weighing down on the downgrade supporters they're trying to quick FRA GT out last second before closing the thread, AND opening another one to repeat the same shit?
"quickly"? my dude, it has been weeks without new votes, there is no downgrade currently now since the cosmology will still remain composited, so nothing really changes as off now but a detail

Yeah, no. That's not how this works. This thread was about GT and the movies simultaneously, and so were the arguments given for it. If anyone wants to take out GT on it's own, go and make a thread about it and then it'll be argued against.
my dude, tell me, when has anyone separated GT and the Movies as topics here? no one, you are complaining about a problem that does not exist at all

Right, so poorly addressed that all you could argue back was 'I don't think so'
The counter-argument was "you're making up off-panel information to reconcile the discrepancies your stance creates and quoting non-evidence like statements from a physicist who didn't work on the series" and "it's directly stated that this is wrong in the series."

@Damage3245 are we fine to close this and apply the change that was accepted? This will go nowhere in the mean time.

if any of you guys had problems with the way the vote tallies came to be you could have said so in the beginning when i posted the summary, why did you guys waited until now?

Composite cosmology independent of them being canon-alternate timeline:

Agree: 3 (@Lonkitt @Elizhaa @LordGriffin1000)

Disagree: 3 (@Damage3245 @Maverick_Zero_X @KingTempest)

Neutral: 2 (@Deagonx @LephyrTheRevanchist)
Uh, pretty sure Lephyr expressed clear agreement on this part

The counter-argument was "you're making up off-panel information to reconcile the discrepancies your stance creates and quoting non-evidence like statements from a physicist who didn't work on the series" and "it's directly stated that this is wrong in the series."

@Damage3245 are we fine to close this and apply the change that was accepted? This will go nowhere in the mean time.
Seems best to me.

Uh, pretty sure Lephyr expressed clear agreement on this part
This is correct.

I also disagree with the closure of the thread when the main change has what amounted to equal votes. So I have reopened it.

This is correct.

I also disagree with the closure of the thread when the main change has what amounted to equal votes. So I have reopened it.
Which main change?

Because the removal of GT/Movies being considered "canon alternate timelines" looked to be the most voted outcome.

Which main change?

Because the removal of GT/Movies being considered "canon alternate timelines" looked to be the most voted outcome.
3 of the votes noting disagreement with the OP (which is specifically about just eliminating them from the cosmology, not about whether we cross scale their respective information) got ignored in the tally above
https://vsbattles.com/threads/uncompositing-the-dragon-ball-cosmology.157344/page-8#post-6004358

It's 4-4.

This is correct.

huh, well i got confused by what you said here

where when you were asked about your position about the Movies/GT sharing the cosmology with Super you said that you were neutral on the matter, have i got things wrong? could you clarify?

huh, well i got confused by what you said here

where when you were asked about your position about the Movies/GT sharing the cosmology with Super you said that you were neutral on the matter, have i got things wrong? could you clarify?
I am neutral about them being canon.

The cosmology elements worked on by Toriyama on Z are retained on both.

this is like the fourth time, jeez

GT/Movies being canon as alternate timelines:

Agree: 3 (@Lonkitt @Elizhaa @Antvasima )

Disagree: 4 (@Deagonx @Damage3245 @Maverick_Zero_X @KingTempest)

Neutral: 2 (@LordGriffin1000 @LephyrTheRevanchist)

Agree: 5 (@Lonkitt @Elizhaa @LordGriffin1000) @LephyrTheRevanchist)(Agrees that the cosmology elements worked on by Toriyama on Z specifically are retained on both) @DarkDragonMedeus

Disagree: 4 (@Damage3245 @Maverick_Zero_X @KingTempest @Deagonx)

Neutral:

Last edited:

Agree: 1 (@Lonkitt)

Agree: 4 (@Lonkitt @Elizhaa @LordGriffin1000) @LephyrTheRevanchist)(Agrees that the cosmology elements worked on by Toriyama on Z specifically are retained on both)

Neutral: 1 (@Deagonx
Seems like GT/Movies being canon as alternate timelines has been disagreed upon with composite cosmology independent of toei being canon timelines staying. That's probably enough to remove the former if the people who disagree with latter agree to compromise but that's just my assessment.

Agree: 1 (@Lonkitt) @LordGriffin1000 @Elizhaa @DarkDragonMedeus @Antvasima

Neutral: @LephyrTheRevanchist)

Agree: 4 (@Lonkitt @Elizhaa @LordGriffin1000) @LephyrTheRevanchist)(Agrees that the cosmology elements worked on by Toriyama on Z specifically are retained on both) @Antvasima (yes he agreed) @DarkDragonMedeus

Disagree: 3 (@Damage3245 @Maverick_Zero_X @KingTempest) @Deagonx

Neutral:
This is the correct one

Last edited:
Seems like GT/Movies being canon as alternate timelines has been disagreed upon with composite cosmology independent of toei being canon timelines staying. That's probably enough to remove the former if the people who disagree with latter agree to compromise but that's just my assessment.
no stop with that, we arent done yet

Agree: 1 (@Lonkitt @Elizhaa)

Agree: 5 (@Lonkitt @Elizhaa @LordGriffin1000) @LephyrTheRevanchist)(Agrees that the cosmology elements worked on by Toriyama on Z specifically are retained on both) @DarkDragonMedeus

I am actually a "disagree" and Lephyr is a "neutral" with him keeping the things Toriyama worked on, which is fine. So the first proposal is 4-1 and the composite cosmology overall is drawn. That's why the removal of the alternate timeline bit from the page was going to be done and this could be concluded.

Why is the crt switching to MWI discussion this crt shouldn’t this strictly be about GT & the movies?

Agree: 1 (@Lonkitt) @LordGriffin1000 @Elizhaa

Agree: 4 (@Lonkitt @Elizhaa @LordGriffin1000) @LephyrTheRevanchist)(Agrees that the cosmology elements worked on by Toriyama on Z specifically are retained on both) @Antvasima (yes he agreed)

This is the correct one

Agree: 1 (@Lonkitt) @LordGriffin1000 @Elizhaa

Agree: 4 (@Lonkitt @Elizhaa @LordGriffin1000) @LephyrTheRevanchist)(Agrees that the cosmology elements worked on by Toriyama on Z specifically are retained on both) @Antvasima (yes he agreed)

This is the correct one
Deagonx was put at neutral because he agreed with Lephyr and then i put him there, but now that lephyr clarified his position it would be better to call deagonx here for him to clarify his position, also @LordGriffin1000 did agreed with GT/Movies being alternate timelines at all, he said that he "doesn't mind it" but he clarified his vote on the second tally, @Antvasima also didn't voted here, he asked for the summary and we are currently waiting for his clear vote, instead of talking for them you should instead just ask them their position

I am actually a "disagree" and Lephyr is a "neutral" with him keeping the things Toriyama worked on, which is fine. So the first proposal is 4-1 and the composite cosmology overall is drawn. That's why the removal of the alternate timeline bit from the page was going to be done and this could be concluded.
My view is accurately represented on that voting he applied now.

Deagonx was put at neutral because he agreed with Lephyr and then i put him there, but now that lephyr clarified his position it would be better to call deagonx here for him to clarify his position, also @LordGriffin1000 did agreed with GT/Movies being alternate timelines at all, he said that he "doesn't mind it" but he clarified his vote on the second tally, @Antvasima also didn't voted here, he asked for the summary and we are currently waiting for his clear vote, instead of talking for them you should instead just ask them their position
Omega, he said a summary would be nice, but he still agreed nonetheless, stop trying to turn this into a back and forth about who agreed and who didn't when its right in front of us.

This is why the thread shouldn't be closed yet. We have many people confused on who voted what.

This is why I'm thinking that we need a new thread with the topics separated from each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back