• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Uncountably Infinite Questions

So I have four questions with most of the questions being based on my lack of understanding when it comes to uncountably infinite.

1. Ok so if my, understanding is correct a 2-C Structure with its own timeline is considered to have Uncountably Infinite snapshots of the physical matter inside of it, making it superior to even a High 3-A Structure. So if a 2-C Structure has Uncountable Infinite Dimensions, that would make it Uncountably Infinite, Uncountably Infinite right? In that case what tier would it be?

2. If we consider the structure above to be called a Major World and it exists within a transcendent hierarchy where there are Uncountably Infinite minor worlds above it, each seeing the last as fiction. Furthermore, above all of those minor worlds, there is another Major World, which follows the same pattern of having Uncountably Infinite minor worlds above it. There are Infinite Major worlds forming this hierarchy, so what tier would this be?

3. There is a Space that embeds the previously mentioned Hierarchy, which tier would this be?

4. Lastly there is an Uncountably Infinite number of the Spaces mentioned above, which tier would this be?

So I have four questions with most of the questions being based on my lack of understanding when it comes to uncountably infinite.

So if a 2-C Structure has Uncountable Infinite Dimensions, that would make it Uncountably Infinite, Uncountably Infinite right? In that case what tier would it be?
Wtf do you mean? Anyways Uncountable infinite dimensions are L1-A. (If it's spatial) if you mean universe or timelines then L1-C
(Please clarify a little bit more if i get it wrong the question is confusing)
2. If we consider the structure above to be called a Major World and it exists within a transcendent hierarchy where there are Uncountably Infinite minor worlds above it, each seeing the last as fiction. Furthermore, above all of those minor worlds, there is another Major World, which follows the same pattern of having Uncountably Infinite minor worlds above it. There are Infinite Major worlds forming this hierarchy, so what tier would this be?
1-A+
3. There is a Space that embeds the previously mentioned Hierarchy, which tier would this be?
1-A+
4. Lastly there is an Uncountably Infinite number of the Spaces mentioned above, which tier would this be?
Would go for 1-A+

Wtf do you mean? Anyways Uncountable infinite dimensions are L1-A. (If it's spatial) if you mean universe or timelines then L1-C
(Please clarify a little bit more if i get it wrong the question is confusing)
A 2-C Structure contains uncountably infinite snapshots of what its timeline encompasses, which is why 2-C is bigger than 3-A and High 3-A. If that same structure contains uncountably infinite dimensions, then wouldn't there be uncountably infinite snapshots of those uncountably infinite dimensions?

A 2-C Structure contains uncountably infinite snapshots of what its timeline encompasses, which is why 2-C is bigger than 3-A and High 3-A. If that same structure contains uncountably infinite dimensions, then wouldn't there be uncountably infinite snapshots of those uncountably infinite dimensions?
Yeah.

Wdym? How'd a uncountable infinite hierarchy to hierarchy changes to 1-A?

(The space above it would be 1-A btw if your asking for that change)
Sorry, I meant if the first Major world in the Hierarchy was 1-A how would that change everything. So instead of it being Low 1-A what if it was 1-A.

1. How a 2-C structure contain uncountable infinite dimension???. Because if that is, then that 2-C structure is not 2-C. Anyway without contexts on what nature of these dimensions is....it is Low 2-C, can be Low 1-C

2. Low 1-A

3. Unknown, but likely 1-A

4. At least 1-A, likely 1-A+

To be fair, from 1-A onward heavy contexts is needed, i just guessing stuff based on general assumption

1. How a 2-C structure contain uncountable infinite dimension???. Because if that is, then that 2-C structure is not 2-C. Anyway without contexts on what nature of these dimensions is....it is Low 2-C, can be Low 1-C
The dimensions are transcendent of one another with R > F in this context. My bad I meant to say something that act's like a 2-C Structure having uncountably infinite copies of whatever is within it.

Depend on contexts actually, with enough evidences it can be H1-A, normal assumption is no thought
For this verse structures that are uncountable infinity into 1-A+ in their entirety, are seen as infinitesimal shadows, akin to just a dream or a picture within a book.

For this verse structures that are uncountable infinity into 1-A+ in their entirety,
Are you saying the verse is uncountable infinite layers to 1-A+ or has uncountable infinite amount of 1-A+?

(If it's the former then maybe H1-A is maybe around possibly or likely type of thing if the wiki is lenient enough.)

Yeah maybe H1-A according to people.
(From what i've seen a verse doesn't need any related structure to Inaccessible to be H1-A.

Yeah tiering system examples are misleading.)

Yeah maybe H1-A according to people.
(From what i've seen a verse doesn't need any related structure to Inaccessible to be H1-A.

Yeah tiering system examples are misleading.)
Welp time for me to get to work then, appreciate all the feedback.

What's the verse though.
The same one as before 'The Low Dimensional Game Series'. Found some new quotes and statements. I plan on doing an upgrade for it a few months after the CRT gets accepted and I add a few characters to the verse page.

The same one as before 'The Low Dimensional Game Series'. Found some new quotes and statements. I plan on doing an upgrade for it a few months after the CRT gets accepted and I add a few characters to the verse page.
;-;

Damn ok, is it good?

Btw can you link the crt.

Back