• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

Man I ******* love when I get notifications on Twitter (yes I'm dead naming a web site and no I don't care) and I check them and a damn corn bot is liking my comments.
Elon will change the site name and everything but won't do a single thing to stop the bot invasion.
Ridiculous. He should know better than that, as a man with all that wealth and respect.
Dead internet theory took over facebook, now it's moving towards twitter.

On a serious note, I know they're mostly kid games, but I wish Kirby games were a little harder.
They're fun, but incredibly easy most of the time.
Other big game franchises like Mario and Sonic have a good amount of games under their belt where they required genuine effort and thought to beat some levels, meanwhile I only recall having a hard time with Kirby's Dreamland 2 because you need to collect 7/8 artifacts for the best ending (and they're admittedly well hidden).

On a serious note, I know they're mostly kid games, but I wish Kirby games were a little harder.
They're fun, but incredibly easy most of the time.
Other big game franchises like Mario and Sonic have a good amount of games under their belt where they required genuine effort and thought to beat some levels, meanwhile I only recall having a hard time with Kirby's Dreamland 2 because you need to collect 7/8 artifacts for the best ending (and they're admittedly well hidden).
You ever play Triple Deluxe? I had a rough time with the post-game stuff for sure.

The biggest part of people that idolize him didn´t watch the movie, lol
Reminds awhile back when I posted a website here (forgot the name, probably got shut down) that was "legit" selling Pennywise and Sonic.EXE toys "aimed for kids" you can tell both the sellers and buyers likely didn't research the source material for both characters if they seriously thought they were suitable for kids.

Reminds awhile back when I posted a website here (forgot the name, probably got shut down) that was "legit" selling Pennywise and Sonic.EXE toys "aimed for kids" you can tell both the sellers and buyers likely didn't research the source material for both characters if they seriously thought they were suitable for kids.
Children love the aesthetic of horror without substance, that whole "faking encounters with killer clowns" thing was big on YT a few years back.

Mid vs mid
shanks-vs-mihawk-debate-in-a-nutshell-v0-xbgl0roz1via1.jpg

Insanity that you guys have been discussing Nickelodeon classics and never once mentioned the best thing they ever made, Invader Zim.

I want a jimmy neutron remake more than a fop remake but seeing how ass the fop remakes are makes me scared for a jn one
I heard the most recent FOP remake is actually good.

Insanity that you guys have been discussing Nickelodeon classics and never once mentioned the best thing they ever made, Invader Zim.
Respectfully I disagree. Heavily.

I can probably name 10 Nick shows that I like more than Invader Zim.

I heard the most recent FOP remake is actually good.

Respectfully I disagree. Heavily.

I can probably name 10 Nick shows that I like more than Invader Zim.
Nick has never managed to make anything better than Invader Zim. You may continue your life in the dark.

Nick has never managed to make anything better than Invader Zim. You may continue your life in the dark.
Hey Arnold
Fairly OddParents
Spongebob Squarepants
Legend of Korra
Danny Phantom
Jimmy Neutron
My Life As A Teenage Robot
Drake and Josh
iCarly

I just named 10 Nick shows better than Invader Zim.

Back